free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 14 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-06-2009   #157
sixsodacola
I dun wan be a baby......

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Oh yeah some Spring of drowned woman on a few ranma charaters would be cool
sixsodacola is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2009   #158
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchan9000 View Post
There are a lot of anime characters in this, are Ranma 1/2 characters and outfits available?
Depends on if people have made mods for them. I haven't seen any that are unique to those characters though.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2009   #159
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
Depends on if people have made mods for them. I haven't seen any that are unique to those characters though.
I could try my hands at a sequence for you though I would need to wait and torrent all the mods.

So, here is my running list of requests then. And these aren't meant for the near future, just throwing them out there if you get to them in a year or want some random idea to pick from:

Final Fantasy
FF7 Jemnezmy converts Tifa and Aeris into frog girls (sexy green outfits with gloves, maybe some black as well, like that one pic)
Tifa gets ravished by 1-2 pollensaltas and converted into one

FF6 longer: Terra stumbles in a cave and finds Vilia and Barb-E, perhaps covered in a cloak or just in normal form. She shows hospitality and takes her to the back. One shot of Terra being led away, another of her on bed, perhaps with clothes being removed, being kissed. (all my requests must have... 1000000+ kisses! haha )
Then shot to Celes coming in, Vilia comes out and reveals the new Terra, a L. 80 magic, and then ravishing ensues. Celes becomes a Madam or Barb-E.

FF5- siren, in white gloves and silky dress, or light blue/light green theme, beckons Lena and Faris on a shady cove. Then she blows them kisses and they walk zombie-like to her, and when close they fall to the ground, in a coma. Shift to a dark, space-like dimension where she brainwashes them in their souls. She grabs them as they stare zombified, and kisses them, ravishes them, and then they are revealed as her converted handmaidens, maybe slutty-elegant but not the same outfit as siren, and ravish her.
FF4- rosa, rydia encounter a sexy vampire girl, in all black, black miniskirt, tights, gloves, and then they are bit and seduced and converted by her
FF4- rosa is held captive by valvalis, and then val appeals in a somewhat seductive garb, with some gloves on top of her usual harem outfit. she sets rosa free, and rosa simply worships her, and then is converted to a slutty outfit, and then seduces rydia

Comics:
Poison Ivy: captures batgirl or similar sentai heroine, and blows her kisses and turns her into a green pet
Heroine Transformations: longer series, of course, and might require diff. mods, but see the original fanfic epic for details.. Poison Ivy captures and seduces WW, who in turn becomes an elegant seductress and hypnotizes Batgirl

Sailor Moon (I'm really diggin these, but maybe take a break haha, I could use it too)-
Queen Beryl casts a spell on senshi and they become her slut-scouts or seducto-scouts
Mimete (may be hard to pull off) converts senshi to her kind

Is that enough to work with? Hehe

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9

Last edited by rb9; 11-07-2009 at 08:31 AM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2009   #160
transformative
skrew ball

ummm... O.o;
Unread 11-07-2009   #161
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Long list of requests
I'll see what I can do... from time to time.
Unread 11-07-2009   #162
Intox
WHERE'S MY EDGY TITLE AT

Tall order, that.
Intox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2009   #163
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
FF7 Jemnezmy converts Tifa and Aeris into frog girls (sexy green outfits with gloves, maybe some black as well, like that one pic)
Like this? (If you want me to delete the post for certain plagiarism issues, I'll understand)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Frogs.jpg (152.8 KB, 1014 views)

Last edited by Detatched; 11-08-2009 at 08:30 AM.
Unread 11-08-2009   #164
pchan9000
Leecher

Quote:
How hard are mods to make? I'm reluctant to pick this up but I might be persuaded to if there is a Ranma mod, or Ranma characters can be made in game.

I wouldn't mind seeing how close you can get even without one. Shampoo's hair might be a little hard, but Ranma-chan, Uyo, Akane and her sisters wouldn't seem to be too terribly difficult based on some of the images already posted in this thread. Perhaps Akane has succumb to an evil influence and then brings Ranma-chan down with her?
pchan9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2009   #165
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Like this? (If you want me to delete the post for certain plagiarism issues, I'll understand)
HAHAHAHAAH win.

Yeah, don't get taken aback by that request list. It's meant to be long-term or if you just are scrapped for an idea to have something to go off of. By no means am I rushing or anything, you've already done so much and I DO appreciate (you know me by now).

So actually the artist had made a mistake on the comiss- the gloves and stuff weren't initially latex but she drew them that way. I'm curious what they look like with just black hose or stockings? Or maybe green gloves, and white hose... I don't know. Do you have any ideas what looks good? This is what I love about this program, is that you can preview things before you see them. When I've commissed art, a lot of times I've come up with awkward, weird stuff that just doesn't look right in the end.

Also, I look back and on a lot of my artwork I tend to mix scenarios and characters that aren't too feasible. Like, in-game one would never encounter all three of those girls at once, and only Jemnezmy's really were themed around frogs. So in retrospect this would have made a lot more sense if it were three of those. What do you think.

Anyway, I like. Man, save this.

EDIT: Not like. Love.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2009   #166
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
HAHAHAHAAH win.

Yeah, don't get taken aback by that request list. It's meant to be long-term or if you just are scrapped for an idea to have something to go off of. By no means am I rushing or anything, you've already done so much and I DO appreciate (you know me by now).

So actually the artist had made a mistake on the comiss- the gloves and stuff weren't initially latex but she drew them that way. I'm curious what they look like with just black hose or stockings? Or maybe green gloves, and white hose... I don't know. Do you have any ideas what looks good? This is what I love about this program, is that you can preview things before you see them. When I've commissed art, a lot of times I've come up with awkward, weird stuff that just doesn't look right in the end.

Also, I look back and on a lot of my artwork I tend to mix scenarios and characters that aren't too feasible. Like, in-game one would never encounter all three of those girls at once, and only Jemnezmy's really were themed around frogs. So in retrospect this would have made a lot more sense if it were three of those. What do you think.

Anyway, I like. Man, save this.

EDIT: Not like. Love.
Hmm not so shiny then? Alright, I'll probably tone it down if I make a complete sequence for that then (I don't want to redo the image I just did, the poses were a nightmare).

Also, I do believe you're right about only Jemnezmy being the only one frog-themed. But all three seductresses of that type being together at once is never a bad thing (just makes less sense).
Unread 11-08-2009   #167
Detatched
Be Me!

Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

Let's just say what happens between Terra and the Cloud of Darkness in Destiny Odyssey III goes a bit differently this time around.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg COD1.jpg (96.0 KB, 464 views)
File Type: jpg COD2.jpg (120.9 KB, 406 views)
File Type: jpg COD3.jpg (102.6 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg COD4.jpg (87.0 KB, 420 views)
File Type: jpg COD5.jpg (96.9 KB, 419 views)
File Type: jpg COD6.jpg (80.1 KB, 432 views)
File Type: jpg COD7.jpg (119.5 KB, 417 views)
File Type: jpg COD8.jpg (85.6 KB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg COD9.jpg (245.2 KB, 424 views)
File Type: jpg COD10.jpg (70.0 KB, 452 views)
File Type: jpg COD11.jpg (154.6 KB, 682 views)
Unread 11-08-2009   #168
transformative
skrew ball

once again, words can not express the awesome!!! well done