free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 142 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-13-2022   #1
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey View Post
seen, unofrtunately no process, only a quick sight on the wolf and she just before the transformation.
I did not expect a lot, but at least something like Being Human
Did you watch the whole series or just the first episode? I don't have access to the show, so I'm not sure if they're dumping the entire series at once or trickling out one episode at a time, a la "The Book of Boba Fett." I think there's supposed to be a TF scene in the last episode. According to the usually reliable AV Club, "The final episode pays tribute to many of the great horror sequences that came before it, made all the better by a wholly earned emotional conclusion and the sweetness with which a moment of terror becomes life-affirmingly romantic." I thought "great horror sequences" could be referencing werewolf transformations in cinema, but it looks like I was wrong.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2022   #2
elrey
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
Did you watch the whole series or just the first episode? I don't have access to the show, so I'm not sure if they're dumping the entire series at once or trickling out one episode at a time, a la "The Book of Boba Fett." I think there's supposed to be a TF scene in the last episode. According to the usually reliable AV Club, "The final episode pays tribute to many of the great horror sequences that came before it, made all the better by a wholly earned emotional conclusion and the sweetness with which a moment of terror becomes life-affirmingly romantic." I thought "great horror sequences" could be referencing werewolf transformations in cinema, but it looks like I was wrong.
I checked every episode.
I didn't watch every minute of course, in the last episode you only "see" the Wolf, but no TF unfortunately
Unread 01-13-2022   #3
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
I checked every episode.
I didn't watch every minute of course, in the last episode you only "see" the Wolf, but no TF unfortunately
It wasn't unexpected, as usually :P.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2022   #4
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I checked every episode.
Bummer. Okay, thanks for the report. Us female werewolf fans just can't get a break.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2022   #5
slayer1
Process Master

Yep, a total let down. The wolf looked awesome though, I’m bummed it was all offscreen though…
Unread 01-13-2022   #6
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

So I've been watching some of it and there were a few scenes in it that I personally found pretty tantalizing despite there being no actual process. Stuff like the actress briefly clutching herself to crunching sounds, groaning, etc. If I get some free time (just starting a new job) I may clip these out to share them assuming there's any interest. I know for a lot of people it's not enough, and for me it's really scraping the bottom of the barrel, but I got some enjoyment out of it and would be interested in sharing if anyone else would feel the same.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2022   #7
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
So I've been watching some of it and there were a few scenes in it that I personally found pretty tantalizing despite there being no actual process. Stuff like the actress briefly clutching herself to crunching sounds, groaning, etc. If I get some free time (just starting a new job) I may clip these out to share them assuming there's any interest. I know for a lot of people it's not enough, and for me it's really scraping the bottom of the barrel, but I got some enjoyment out of it and would be interested in sharing if anyone else would feel the same.
I would be interested in seeing those clips.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2022   #8
saixhinata
The Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Seconded

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2022   #9
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by saixhinata View Post
Seconded
Sure thing! Having finished the series there's really only one that's worth it, and one in the first episode that more hints at things rather than showing them. I'll see if I can get both up sometime in the next 48 hours or so. Don't expect much, it's crumbs, but for me there was barely enough there to be of interest so I'm happy to share. I know in pretty much all cases I'd prefer someone post something lame to not posting at all.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2022   #10
lowes96
Process Master

Your awesome thank you!
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2022   #11
wolfgirl
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
So I finally watched the whole thing and it was very interesting. The first episode with her running home was great, building the suspense of why. The second with her carrying a chicken and goat while he's just trying to get his keys was perfect. The beginning of the third episode when she explained it all hit home from the many movie and stories I've read. It was really well done, even with the short 20+ minute episodes.

Additionally, I'm not sure if it was noticed, but in the opening credits of the show starting at episode 2, usually 2-3 min in, they show some transformation blips. I was encouraged episode 2 showing fur, episode 3 showing fangs coming in, and episode 4 fangs and nails.

I really hope we get a season 2!
wolfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2022   #12
budhud33
Process Fan

Can you upload a pic of the wolf?
budhud33 is offline   Reply With Quote