free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 143 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-14-2013   #1705
kantico
Lurker

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

Please links with MMD BE!!!
kantico is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013   #1706
KrabbiPatty
Process Fan

I'm looking but unable to find these two BE comics, Japanese actually. They seem to be from the same author and star the same "antagonist".

One of them involved a temple priestess who gets into an argument with her rival, while a boy and an old dude look on, and then a cow-like demon attacks them and causes their breasts to swell massively and produce milk. He threatens to make their breasts grow till they explode but they manage to stop him.

Likewise the second one was about these two girls at school, one of which was flat chested and jealous of the other, who was very well-endowed. The flat one gets into contact with the cow demon who makes her breasts huge, way bigger than the other one, and the big breasted girl becomes jealous then--especially when she realizes that all the other flat girls in school are as big as she is too. Then it turns out that the cow demon is tricking them so he can make their breasts explode, but the big breasted girl fights the demon and banishes it again (but not before she uses him to make her own breasts bigger, which backfires because then he threatens to make them explode too and she has to suck the milk out to stop them from growing).

Like I said they were seemingly drawn by the same guy and had the same cow demon--a little guy in a straw hat with glasses playing a banjo, I swear to Christ that's not made up.

If it jogs any memories, any help would be much appreciated.

Oh also, I have no idea what the second one was called but (I THINK, not sure) the first one was called something like "Maiden For Milking" or the like.
KrabbiPatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013   #1707
Kisuke
Leecher

Krabbi, I found both on ehentai at:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/411925/4917161875/ Made for Milk

and

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/411998/410b86abef/ Made for Milk 2
Kisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013   #1708
KrabbiPatty
Process Fan

Thanks Kisuke that's it exactly!
KrabbiPatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2013   #1709
EchoWing
Process Master

Apologies as this doesn't have BE proper, but I don't know where else to look. I'm trying to find the website that carried these images...

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/112834/8dc725d1f7/

If anyone can point me in the right direction (or at least give me a name for the artist), then I would be very appreciative.
EchoWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2013   #1710
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoWing View Post
Apologies as this doesn't have BE proper, but I don't know where else to look. I'm trying to find the website that carried these images...

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/112834/8dc725d1f7/

If anyone can point me in the right direction (or at least give me a name for the artist), then I would be very appreciative.
That site hasn't existed since the host sold out in April.

http://web.archive.org/liveweb/http:...?/category/149

They're by an artist named "Jedi" or, in some instances, "JD".

If anyone can get in contact with him, I'd be happy to provide a "by-request" mirror for him...
Unread 09-17-2013   #1711
z23
Lurker

Hey all, I've been going insane trying to remember the name of this artist and sequence but I just can't for the life of me. I am almost positive it starts with a "C" both the name of the artist and the sequence. I remember finding it on da a long time ago and the artist has since deleted their account. My computer got wiped a while ago and I can't seem to find the pictures on any of my other drives.

Anyway the sequence was an unfinished comic about 4 or 5 pages long. It starts out with this girl in a new dress that she just bought for this date that she's going on. She buys it from this other girl who actually sprinkled some sort of voodoo magic powder on the dress before the girl bought it. Turns out that the first girl stole the cashiers' boyfriend and now she's getting revenge. Next the girl goes out on a date with the guy. While on the date, the cashier takes a water balloon with the face of the 1st girl on and and begins to fill up the balloon. This makes the girl's breasts swell up and eventually pop out of the dress. later on in the date, the cashier girl fills the balloon all the way up with water and the girl on the date swells up and eventually bursts out of her dress.

It was a little mix of BE and body expansion and it just kills me that I can't remember the name of the artist. Any help with either the images or the names would really be appreciated!
z23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013   #1712
MaxJ1800
Process Fan

I remember that sequence you're talking about. I'm not positive but I think I remember seeing it on the be archive a long time ago.
MaxJ1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013   #1713
striker
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by z23 View Post
Hey all, I've been going insane trying to remember the name of this artist and sequence but I just can't for the life of me. I am almost positive it starts with a "C" both the name of the artist and the sequence. I remember finding it on da a long time ago and the artist has since deleted their account. My computer got wiped a while ago and I can't seem to find the pictures on any of my other drives.

Anyway the sequence was an unfinished comic about 4 or 5 pages long. It starts out with this girl in a new dress that she just bought for this date that she's going on. She buys it from this other girl who actually sprinkled some sort of voodoo magic powder on the dress before the girl bought it. Turns out that the first girl stole the cashiers' boyfriend and now she's getting revenge. Next the girl goes out on a date with the guy. While on the date, the cashier takes a water balloon with the face of the 1st girl on and and begins to fill up the balloon. This makes the girl's breasts swell up and eventually pop out of the dress. later on in the date, the cashier girl fills the balloon all the way up with water and the girl on the date swells up and eventually bursts out of her dress.

It was a little mix of BE and body expansion and it just kills me that I can't remember the name of the artist. Any help with either the images or the names would really be appreciated!
Sounds like Ciccina

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/254937/1750fec7b5/
striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013   #1714
z23
Lurker

THATS IT!! thank you!
z23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2013   #1715
EchoWing
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
That site hasn't existed since the host sold out in April.

http://web.archive.org/liveweb/http:...?/category/149

They're by an artist named "Jedi" or, in some instances, "JD".

If anyone can get in contact with him, I'd be happy to provide a "by-request" mirror for him...
...you're sure that's the guy's site, or just a site with a smattering of his artwork?
EchoWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2013   #1716
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoWing View Post
...you're sure that's the guy's site, or just a site with a smattering of his artwork?
I'm not sure at all, but - given the Updates section - it would've been a damned sight better than a deactivated dA account.