free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 15 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-05-2009   #169
rb9
Process Master

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keichan View Post

This video is actually of the version I was referring to, the PC version. It also contains actual gameplay, rather than just the intro. Also, no annoying voiceover.

EDIT: Yeah, now that I'm watching it, I'm realizing... can you even move diagonally in RPGMaker?
It's possible but a pain to implement. It's not native to the engine.

Basically, I can treat the monster girls as parallel processes as I co currently, but have several exceptions for collision. There might be a way to handle this so it's not 8 different cases (possibly more, actually).

The direction that the monster encounters are going is more bondage-oriented, anyway. The heroine gets tied up or held somehow and tries to escape, as she is riddled with charm attacks. This will show up in the next release, which I see soon in this long tunnel. Sorry to keep you waiting but my own work has made it difficult to work on this outside of weekends.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2009   #170
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

No problem Rico, we just want you to make the best for your game... For me, it doesn't matter if your game is delayed for some time if the outcome is more perfect... And again, i'm praying for the success of this awesome game... And i will made a review when the game is complete
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2009   #171
Keichan
More tsun than dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
The direction that the monster encounters are going is more bondage-oriented, anyway.
O-oh my... /////////
Keichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2009   #172
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

Bondage? O.O

Nice! And Rico, I do have to apologize about not taking up what you assigned to me. I actually found all of that by accident about two days ago from clicking in the wrong area on the page. I feel like a twit.
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2009   #173
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightdrgn View Post
Bondage? O.O

Nice! And Rico, I do have to apologize about not taking up what you assigned to me. I actually found all of that by accident about two days ago from clicking in the wrong area on the page. I feel like a twit.
Don't worry, I'm still brushing up the tower, so go ahead and e-mail that to me (shouldn't be too long)
Unread 03-09-2009   #174
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

So, are we going get some update this week?

I have sense that the tower will like Magic Tower in FF VI
Unread 03-10-2009   #175
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by keitaro_2006 View Post
So, are we going get some update this week?

I have sense that the tower will like Magic Tower in FF VI
Not this week. There's not much left to do but I have a shitload of work...
Unread 03-11-2009   #176
Relee
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keichan View Post

This video is actually of the version I was referring to, the PC version. It also contains actual gameplay, rather than just the intro. Also, no annoying voiceover.

EDIT: Yeah, now that I'm watching it, I'm realizing... can you even move diagonally in RPGMaker?
The one I linked to was a full playthrough of Ys 1 & 2, though the intro takes up the whole first episode. ^.^;;

I didn't realize untill after I had posted it. If you watch the following episodes you can see actual gameplay. All of the actual gameplay. The entire game. And the voiceover isn't annoying, it's funny. <3
Relee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2009   #177
Keichan
More tsun than dere

Sure is quiet around here...
Keichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2009   #178
crono
Lurker

I think it's mostly a "quiet Anticipation" type thing. Everyone is waiting for this release and don't really want to say anything to Jinx it.

Good Luck RB! Yours is truly the work of [insert deity/religious figure here].
crono is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2009   #179
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Yep, i don't wanna to bug him with "any update" for every day/week... But believe me, i'm really enthusiastic about this... I only hope that we will get the best from rb9.

Every day i check this thread and his group FYI haha... I'm like a stalker now...
Unread 03-16-2009   #180
dracolych49
Process Fan

Sounds about right.
dracolych49 is offline   Reply With Quote