free hit counters
SlaveMaker - Page 15 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-14-2009   #169
Hibiki
Process Fan

Re: SlaveMaker

Just got done training Kasumi, and I tried a bunch of things, having her go everywhere (at least I'm pretty sure) but there was nothing that seemed to have used her combat skill. Was trying to get her "winner" ending as it said in the readme, but that didn't seem to happen.. >_>

The ending I got was normal+ with the suggestion I could buy her back for 6100, which I didn't have at the time...Meh...

So anyways, any suggestions what went wrong with Kasumi? Also, awhile back I tried Ranma to get the catgirl ending, but the same thing happened..I had the suit, but there weren't any events or whatever...

Thanks for the help
Hibiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2009   #170
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

hellraider2006: with ayame Im not sure its possible because the loyal ending is pretty much the same as love

Hibiki: the "Winner" ending is hard to get for one reason there are at least 3 other endings the must meet the same requirements so thus it is a luck of the draw time thing
Unread 06-15-2009   #171
Hibiki
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagecoalbrace View Post
Hibiki: the "Winner" ending is hard to get for one reason there are at least 3 other endings the must meet the same requirements so thus it is a luck of the draw time thing
So there are no events that have to do with it besides the ending that has a random chance of showing up?
Unread 06-15-2009   #172
Kirokusclone
self proclaimed genious

You know; we could upload it to a site like the pirate bay; people put stuff up there that can be big files.

I do have a question though; this has no problems running on vista; does it?
Unread 06-15-2009   #173
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

Not a single problem at all, vista here.
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2009   #174
Kirokusclone
self proclaimed genious

so; part 2 of the most recent version isn't up any more
Unread 06-16-2009   #175
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

I have posted part 2 earlier in the thread I believe it is version 11 if not I will post both here as soon as I can find the time. (last time it took 30 mins to upload to here >.>)
Unread 06-16-2009   #176
pryme_caliber
Leecher

Okay, I've been wondering, what's the best way to purposely get the slave tentacle raped/knocked up? Also, I followed the readme's intstructions for the "evil mine", but I never encountered the "sareth" girl in the slave pens and never got the event. Any ideas?
pryme_caliber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2009   #177
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Best way to get her knocked up? Save/load for the slums till you get an encounter with the seer. They are sometimes there. After the seer is there you can ask her every turn for 10Gold where there is a 100% Chance of Tentacles. The Best chance to find them without her help is during new-moon as well as a day before and after that. (SLUMS!!)

Sareth is the first girl you see when you are first able to visit the VIP-Area(Option 2) of the Docks. After that there is a Scene with two girls(Need a Teddy?). The third scene is with one of the two girls from before. Up till now is absolut linear. Depending on your choice of slaver(with or without ancient Ruins) you first got to save the "Lady" in the docks "Special Area"(Option 3), then do her Quest in order to get access to the ruins. Otherwise you can simply go there and do the mines.

PS: I got sareth every time I first visited the docks VIP-Area. On the other hand I got no problems to get a 100% Chance for Kasumis "Winner" Ending as well if trained enough(Every stat at near 100).
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2009   #178
Hibiki
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraider2006 View Post
On the other hand I got no problems to get a 100% Chance for Kasumis "Winner" Ending as well if trained enough(Every stat at near 100).
Guess I'll have to try it again then...

I've been thinking, if this game ever gets a overhaul on certain features, I had an idea of what could be a interesting one...

Instead of just Shampoo as being the assistant, how about having the ability to have the girl you just trained become the assistant? You start off with Shampoo when you first start, and she has no special abilities or whatever. If you train a girl and get the bought back ending (Haven't gotten it, but I'm assuming you do buy the slave back...) or maybe some other ending, you can have the option of having that girl become the assistant, with their own special abilities. So maybe if you have Urd become the assistant, you can then buy the potions at a discount (even bigger discount if you chosen witch or trader). Not sure of what the other characters could do, maybe stuff like getting more stat points for training certain things, or having certain events happen more often.

So it'll be like choosing an additional talent of sorts. I know the main problem would be trying to find the pictures for everything, but I've seen plenty of pictures where they used a picture of someone else, but just had the head missing...

I doubt it'll ever happen, but it might add a bit more to the game... <_<

EDIT: Just remembered not all the girls have Shampoo as the assistant, like Urd has Peorth...Maybe in that case it would only work for ones that normally would have Shampoo...Dunno...Just a thought.. >_>

Last edited by Hibiki; 06-16-2009 at 07:55 AM.
Unread 06-16-2009   #179
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Not really. The only pictures of the assitant are those where
A) The Slave seduces the assistant or
B) The Assistant gets raped by tentacles alongside the slave.

Only Problem would be to get Pics of Peoth aka New Slave Peorth.

Something I really would like to see would be an Option for Riesz to search/hunt for tentacles instead of more or less random encounters.
There are several things with the "Bonus" skills. Urd already gets more money for higher skill if I remember right. Same goes for Kasumi. Ranmas Feminity doesn?t anything except the descision of the gender. And Ayanes Loyality once maxed(Ending for Loyal) has no pourpose either.
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2009   #180
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

ok their have been some gross misinformation here sareth is the second girl you meet in the regular slave pens and Faren is the person you rescue in the VIP pens. Also the only way to get Ruins if you are not of the classes that get it is to go to the slave pens and the first girl say that youll try to rescue her from there give sareth the teddy that you bought. then continue until you unlock the VIP pens rescue Faren ask here to help you find the ruins. four days of visiting her later she ask for Nymph's Tears potion go to astrid and she directs you to the Private tutor at the lake once you meet the tutor go back to faren the next day ruins are available.

and yeah any tentacle event will get your slave knocked up.