free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 154 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-28-2012   #1837
dorintf
Process Master

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-name View Post
I've gone as far as I can with my search, so I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with this. I'm looking for the individual images/frames that make up LoboLeo's TF-morph video, "monster-maiden". I remember seeing the entire sequence on one one of LoboLeo's earlier websites alongside a male TF sequence, but I've haven't been able to find the pictures since. Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated. Even a list of LoboLeo's old web addresses will be better than nothing (thank goodness for the Internet Wayback Machine).

Thank you for your time.
Can't seem to find the individual images, which I swore I had. All I have is the movie that someone made out of the images.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012   #1838
LeenaAngelWing
Frequent Poster

There was a flash video on a japanese website a long time ago of a woman turning into an anthro bee. I wish I had the artist but I don't but does anyone remember this/know where to find it?
LeenaAngelWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012   #1839
lonewarrior
otaku at large

trying to find the full episode 19 of gawayn entitled the curse.
Unread 12-28-2012   #1840
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
Can't seem to find the individual images, which I swore I had. All I have is the movie that someone made out of the images.
Same here. I'm kinda hoping that I can find it using the Internet Wayback Machine, so any information (really old URL links) will be useful.

Thanks for reconfirming the existence of those images, though. Makes me feel more sane.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2012   #1841
lonewarrior
otaku at large

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior View Post
trying to find the full episode 19 of gawayn entitled the curse.
never mind got it but its in spanish those who want to watch it http://rapidgator.net/file/66773465/..._La_maldicion_[nerealeire].avi.html
Unread 02-04-2013   #1842
Daemon
Leecher

I am looking for a story that I happened across some time ago and seem to have lost. I can't remember the name only a few details of the actions that take place:

1. a man happens across a female goat and is compelled to have sex with her.
2. during #1, a male goat mounts the man.
3. the man transforms gender wise and the male goat transforms into a satyr/man-goat thing.
4. the man goat/satyr proceeds to mate the woman, transforming her into a nanny goat.

Any advice on the story title and location would be appreciated.
Daemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2013   #1843
Piemur1
Process Fan

Question Re: TF Request Thread

I am looking for a TF sequence where a wizard gives a girl a pendant after she breaks up with him, and she is transformed into a dragon by the wizard in revenge. I remember seeing it, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere and cannot recall the name of it. It was a long sequence and I THINK it had an Arania-ish style. Either Arania or Picklejuice. But one scene I remember distinctly is where the wizard kisses her human face right before it begins transforming, as a last farewell kiss.

Last edited by Piemur1; 02-04-2013 at 05:41 AM.
Piemur1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2013   #1844
treason
Talkative mute

Does anyone remember the old Picklejuice sequence that was on Transfur? It was a woman lost in the woods, and gets turned into an anthro fox.
Unread 02-04-2013   #1845
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by treason View Post
Does anyone remember the old Picklejuice sequence that was on Transfur? It was a woman lost in the woods, and gets turned into an anthro fox.
scrounge around the scraps area of his profile. I saw one related to your request, but it was a male one.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2013   #1846
Quicktrigger
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piemur1 View Post
I am looking for a TF sequence where a wizard gives a girl a pendant after she breaks up with him, and she is transformed into a dragon by the wizard in revenge. I remember seeing it, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere and cannot recall the name of it. It was a long sequence and I THINK it had an Arania-ish style. Either Arania or Picklejuice. But one scene I remember distinctly is where the wizard kisses her human face right before it begins transforming, as a last farewell kiss.
Sounds very familiar to this sequence done by Inueboy

http://inuebonydarkhaven.deviantart....t=216#/d41jvgy
Quicktrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013   #1847
treason
Talkative mute

Hmm... Definitely isn't there. Thanks anyway though.
Unread 02-06-2013   #1848
Piemur1
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicktrigger View Post
Sounds very familiar to this sequence done by Inueboy

http://inuebonydarkhaven.deviantart....t=216#/d41jvgy
That's it exactly! Thank you! That was the one I was looking for, but I couldn't find it. Mostly doing searches for "Dragon", "TF", "comic", "necklace", "pendant" and various combinations of those keywords wasnt finding it for me.
Piemur1 is offline   Reply With Quote