free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 17 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-22-2009   #193
crono
Lurker

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

If you don't already have one, you can't go wrong with a classic "Succubus Nurse Makeover". Having more than one succubus involved would make the deal even sweeter.
crono is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2009   #194
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

I second Chrono's vote.
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2009   #195
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Hmmm, i think you should keep this topic rb9... For your group, it is good to give it an update every once in a while :P

And for the scene, i really love succubus and Lamia , i hope there is many succubus and Lamia scene there...
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2009   #196
rb9
Process Master

Ok, I'm working on it as we speak. Basically, there's a giant, mother-f*cking beast of a multiple choice hypno conversation with a witch. It's 27 pages long, 12,000 words of choices and ensuing conversations, that lurker and I have masterminded over the past 2 months.

Only problem is it's a pain in the ass to cut and paste into boxes of dialogue. I kinda wanna finish it tonight.

Anywho, succubi* and lamias are covered. Also, I'll throw in the fortuneteller, you got it. Robotization... do you mean just being brainwashed to be a robot, or physically becoming a robot? Anyway, that's in too.

Lord of the Rings is a bit elaborate. Could make a dungeon idea later on, though.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2009   #197
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Robotization... do you mean just being brainwashed to be a robot, or physically becoming a robot?
Physically becoming, metal body and all. Female form if possible.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2009   #198
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
Physically becoming, metal body and all. Female form if possible.
Ok, well I made 'brainwashed robots' in one bad end just now that TALK LIKE THIS ENSLAVED BRAINWASHED ROBOT ACTIVATE.

There will be a robot factory in the distant, distant future.
Unread 03-23-2009   #199
Keichan
More tsun than dere

Oh wow, finally some news :3c

Sorry to hear about your relationship issues, rb9, but I'm sure that we've all been there, some of us many times (?・ω・)

On the topic of the game though, I hate to push my own TF-related fetishes into things but I have never seen any sort of weight gain ending in a TF game, and though I'd like to make a relevant suggestion, I can't think of an appropriate monstergirl that would be related... (?・ω・)
Keichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2009   #200
crono
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keichan View Post
On the topic of the game though, I hate to push my own TF-related fetishes into things but I have never seen any sort of weight gain ending in a TF game, and though I'd like to make a relevant suggestion, I can't think of an appropriate monstergirl that would be related... (?・ω・)
Hmm... I'd probably avoid that particular ending myself but might I suggest a Demon Chef girl?

Another possibility would be forced ingestion of slime girls or something of the sort. Final Fantasy-style Flan girls perhaps?

Perhaps make the food or monsters, whichever the case may be, be laced with aphrodisiacs?
crono is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2009   #201
Mitchell
Process Disciple

As for 'things to add'...*Holds up his multi-page outline, in depth, of a possible village of not-evil monster girls*

It's got a massage parlor in it!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2009   #202
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Damn, 12,000 words, really? I thought it was big but not gaint... Wow...

*is slightly impressed by himself* =)
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2009   #203
Relee
Lurker

My last short story was twice that long and only took me four days to write! You guys get to work! *cracks the whip!*

Well I guess I have an unfair advantage that I'm unemployed and can spend an entire day laying in bed writing. ^.^;;

It's up at this url if anyone wants to read it!
http://europe1.yiffstar.com/?pid=79037

How about cutesy bunny girls in english housedresses that transform the heroine by dunking her into a giant enchanted tea cup, then once she's one of them, they take over the human village and force all of the men to wear dresses and have sissy tea parties?

That would make me SO HAPPY.

RAH RAH RAH! MONSTER GIRLS YAY! GET TO WORK YOU LAZY BUM! *cracks the whip!*

Last edited by Relee; 03-23-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Relee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2009   #204
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relee View Post
My last short story was twice that long and only took me four days to write! You guys get to work! *cracks the whip!*

Well I guess I have an unfair advantage that I'm unemployed and can spend an entire day laying in bed writing. ^.^;;

It's up at this url if anyone wants to read it!
http://europe1.yiffstar.com/?pid=79037

How about cutesy bunny girls in english housedresses that transform the heroine by dunking her into a giant enchanted tea cup, then once she's one of them, they take over the human village and force all of the men to wear dresses and have sissy tea parties?

That would make me SO HAPPY.

RAH RAH RAH! MONSTER GIRLS YAY! GET TO WORK YOU LAZY BUM! *cracks the whip!*

Yeah these ideas work but they involve whole areas.

Anyway, yeah so I'm almost done with transcribing that, then all there is to do is complete an area or two... I might flesh out some of the bad endings deeper later, but I'd rather get a release out first. I think you'll be impressed. Getting all the endings this time might result in an hour or two of playthrough.