free hit counters
the Digimon transformation thread - Page 17 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-07-2010   #193
Detatched
Be Me!

Re: the Digimon transformation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury01 View Post
I saw some pics of Lilithmon and immediately fell in love with her design.

Somebody help me think up a reason for Kari to digivolve further.
Now why do that? D:
(Just kidding, LadyDevimon just happens to be my favorite since I'm a huge fetishist for tight and shiny outfits).

Really though, thank you for making that awesome sequence. No offense to the other DigiTF fans here, but it gets disappointing when almost all of it is anthro when there's also a lot of sexy female human-likes too. (Furry just isn't my thing, but I don't want to put you guys down because of my own tastes)
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2010   #194
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

i know its wrong but can anyone with a furaffinity membership please post pictures from that site here?
Unread 08-07-2010   #195
Detatched
Be Me!

Oh, forgot to mention, I would definitely support the Dark Ocean/Bride of Dagomon cause. I've often imagined that scenario myself.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2010   #196
mercury01
No Man's Slave

My other post, with attachments instead of links.
mercury01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2010   #197
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Man all these digimon names do not ring a bell, it's like spilling out latin before my eyes. And watched all the digimons (excluding more recent one, very horrible show)!
But looks like a really cool story plot is popping up here, even though I have no idear what digimon everyone's talkin about

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2010   #198
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury01 View Post
My other post, with attachments instead of links.
damn. im beginning to understand but why was the arch abandoned? it would have been a hell of a lot better than lets bring back myotismon for them to fight. its like megaman X3 when you think your fighting dopplar then boom sigma again!
Unread 08-10-2010   #199
MysteryShadow
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by x?xShadow_Dragonx?x View Post
Man all these digimon names do not ring a bell, it's like spilling out latin before my eyes. And watched all the digimons (excluding more recent one, very horrible show)!
There are many kinds of digimon that have not appeared in the anime but have been in other forums of media such as the card game, manga and even the video games.
MysteryShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2010   #200
Xanderfox
Process Master

The number of digimon is greater than the number of pokemon. A lot of digimon are recolors and slight variants some literately just being the same digimon but a different colors. What's more digimon acknowledges that it is a multiverse and has several evil digimon who can shift dimensions, the most notable being Parallelmon(who hops from dimension to dimenshion and attacks/captures tamers and digidestine alike) and Mulleniummon(the main villain in several video of games, the source of the dark spores, and the corruption of Cyberdramon's data).
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2010   #201
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
The number of digimon is greater than the number of pokemon. A lot of digimon are recolors and slight variants some literately just being the same digimon but a different colors. What's more digimon acknowledges that it is a multiverse and has several evil digimon who can shift dimensions, the most notable being Parallelmon(who hops from dimension to dimenshion and attacks/captures tamers and digidestine alike) and Mulleniummon(the main villain in several video of games, the source of the dark spores, and the corruption of Cyberdramon's data).
Jeez, it's like physics and theology put into a form of cartoon the way you put it.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2010   #202
Xanderfox
Process Master

it's only like physics and theology in the fact that it's complicated :P As with similar media franchises a lot of it was retcons and explain in one source but not in others. Of course the basic point you should take away is... fan art and fanfiction doesn't really need cannon explanations, but if you feel better with them then the digimon universe is really flexable.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2010   #203
LostHopeOfDusk
Do not pet the kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-mage View Post
Just throwing my two cents in here:
Killing is a bit much, sort of a mood killer in some ways. "corrupt" her would be a more appropriate solution that could lead to more TF fun. Plus then you'd have a sort of Dark queen and her pet scenario going on which could open the door to future TF of the other digi girls if it was ever desired.
Well, if she is going to become a Demon lord, someone had to die, Hikari could kill her brother so you can keep Angewomon as a pet...
LostHopeOfDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2010   #204
B-mage
Lurker... Zerg Lurker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHopeOfDusk View Post
Well, if she is going to become a Demon lord, someone had to die, Hikari could kill her brother so you can keep Angewomon as a pet...
Unless it's set in stone canon from the show in some way it seems like you're trying to force that plot point into this TF. This is basically an erotic fiction and for most a gruesome scene such as Kari killing someone close to her would ruin the moment, I personally wouldn't want to see something so heavy with a otherwise desirable TF. For the same reason I like gluttony but would hate to see a girl eat until she pops, death changes the process into a category not many are interested in.
I can understand if you want it for the moral dilemma and subsequent mental changes to make her do so to fuel the TF but there are many ways she can betray those she cares about that don;t have to mean someone dies.
B-mage is offline   Reply With Quote