free hit counters
Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking - Page 17 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 02-16-2015   #193
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1180

I've spent the most time on this video than any of my other Giantess works. I hope you love it!

Includes: Shrunken woman to Giantess, growth process, city destruction, handheld, forced undressing shrunken woman, vore

Last edited by missa; 02-16-2015 at 09:44 AM.
Unread 02-16-2015   #194
Expansionist
Frequent Poster

Missa...holy cow, this is easily one of the best made giantess videos I've ever seen! I just had to comment to say that I really, really, REALLY loved the pitch change in her voice! She was really cute with the high pitched voice when shrunk and the deeper pitch when she's huge...I never really see it in these kinds of productions, and I would absolutely love to see more of it! A voice growing deeper while it groans in pleasure...that would really be something incredible!

Lana was very, very awesome in this too, she's a fantastic actress and seeing you two interact is always a pleasure.

Thanks so much for this absolute gem!
Unread 02-16-2015   #195
Greebrun
Process Fan

Two insta-buys on the trot (pun intended) from Missa and Lana. Don't know if my body can take a third.
Unread 02-17-2015   #196
75thparellel
guy

Definitely another top notch clip Missa! It had been awhile since you had released a growth video, so i was stoked to see this up.
Thanks!
Unread 02-17-2015   #197
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Oh My God!!! You did a SW to GTS transformation!! I have died and gone to heaven! Oh thank you so much Missa! Thank you! I hope it sells well. I am so buying it the second I get some more cash
Unread 02-18-2015   #198
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Thumbs up Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

wOrD...

I's forgot what I originally posted...
Oh well...

See my complete feedback post belows.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 02-20-2015 at 12:14 AM. Reason: wOrd........ the looooooong sequel (beelow)
Unread 02-19-2015   #199
TBG
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

By far, 1 of your best videos to date. SW to GTS is so rare, let alone a full growth sequence from small, to regular, to huge in 1 clip!
Unread 02-20-2015   #200
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Talking Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

O_o

*first, wonders how this more Advanced edit option is...... more advanced... My bad*

Most of my feedback will involve the growth process portion of The Competitor, with several critiques otherwise. For those who wish to be spoiled not, go forth not. Hats off to Miss Missa and her trusty accomplice Lana for their hard work in this latest production venture. Sorry for the feedback ending up being so long, for a post, but this time around praise needs to be dished out from one of the more picky growth fetish fans around.

Yours sarcastically..

^_^

[Spoiler Alert] ..You have beeen vorned.

Miss Missa,

Where to begin.. Oh where to begin? Let's start with the basics.

The choice of model (Lana), whom has already been involved a number of times with your productions, was a solid start as she is delightfully attractive. Not to critique one model's physical appearance over another, Lana has a nice figure in general, smaller but not too small bra size which is superbly balanced out by a nice bubble butt (for any ass fans with doubts, in this production you get a delicious side-profile view around six and a quarter minutes in), I believe.. shaved.. is the expression (smug grin), not too skinny since she leans more towards the petite type, and for me she has the facial features that make seeing her in this production a definite treat. Top.. I mean arm it off with her bad ass left arm tattoo sleeve, which being a proud 2-tattoo fan myself is a nice addition to the overall eye candy to see. Lana is an all-around solid choice for looks.

In this production and backed up by those previous, Lana also seems to do well with the acting and special effects. While performance is also guided by the producer and director, for her part Lana came across as very comfortable to watch. The performance and plot were well thought out and executed just as smoothly.

When I read the marquee to find that this production included shrinking and vore, two aspects of this fetish that I despise, I was easily able to skirt the vore (by skipping it, nonetheless) while the big blue ribbon goes to Missa for not showing any shrinking. Being pretty much anti-all things shrinking, the choice to start this production where you did * and * for portraying growth from the shrunken size to giantess were some of the top buying points. I liked the way you also created pre-growth suspense by portraying the method of Lana's size increase (pill), because for growth fans like myself, who have more fine tuned tastes for the specifics, the moment a woman is depicted being exposed to the growth agent is a bonus to see in live action productions. When done thoroughly and well, showing this moment of the experience can be a potent suspense and pleasure builder, even though the entire time length may only be as long as half a minute at the most.

My enjoyment and interest did stop when Lana burst out of the house, but the hard work, time, and attention to numerous details for the special effects was one of the stand out, stellar aspects of this production that made it a success. You said you put the most time and work into this production. Your efforts paid off, were very apparent, and comprise much of the reason why I was satisfied with the growth process portion of this production. Here's why, and I hope I don't forget anything.

One of the more geniusly creative effects, which I had noticed being used in Lana's previous growth process production, was the alteration of Lana's voice tone. Not just the deeper voice when she surpassed her normal height and onto giantess size, but also the change in Lana's voice to the higher pitch for when she was small in size. A lot of these types of productions tend not to get that detail oriented, so the choice to use both pitches was a definite delight for the more creatively inclined. The next top notch aspect of the special effects was, in my opinion, not just some of the best small production green screen work I've seen but also some of the more creative and I'm sure challenging scenes to pull off.

Minimal visual feedback from the edges of the green screening, so the quality was good. The detail of the more difficult scenes, such as when Lana rummages through the purse for the growth pill or the nicely executed handheld undress scene were well done on your part for challenging yourself to do them and doing them well. An unexpected bonus eye candy moment, again for the ass fans out there, was when Lana rummaged through the purse for the growth pill and the choice of camera angle for the shot ended up being a nice from-behind view. Shorts stretched tightly over her wiggling, ample bubble butt as she was depicted on her hands and knees. Yeah.. that was a nice 5-second treat. ;-)

Now, to the growth process portion of this production. At last. As I said, kudos for the nicely portrayed exposure to the growth agent (pill), because for me it served as an effective suspense moment pre-growth. The way you paid careful attention paid off, for fans like me, who latch onto this moment and relish it as if an eternity before the anticipated growth commences. A nice touch by depicting Lana holding and consuming the pill, which for her size at that moment, was an armful to hold and nice attention to the size ratio.

Another clever and well executed effect was the way you used CGI not only to depict, but ever so slightly exaggerate the swallowing of that pill substance -- showing both the throat bulge and showing the uncommon digestion moment with the lump proceeding down to her abdomen. This part of the scene took the pre-growth anticipation, with the growth agent exposure, to another level that I really appreciated to see in metered detail and added to the enjoyment. I noticed you didn't try using heart beating sound effects, but with the amount of detail pre-growth with the pill consumption, and the use of an effective and energetic music track, made the use of heart beating unnecessary here. Nice way to change things up and pull off the effect well for the same results.

The growth pace was more on the quicker side, which was not a bad choice for me because it wasn't too slow or too fast. Where some of the clothing destruction moments lacked a bit, the quicker growth pace helped diminish those minor shortcomings along with how the energetic music track helped maintain and emphasize the steady pace of the process. While I would have preferred maybe a belt to bust, seeing the black hair band on Lana's wrist snap off, the chest shirt buttons snapping off with a more forceful sound effect and maybe like your Sex Induced BE 2 with one button popping at a time, maybe the back of her shirt tearing down the middle, having her delicious butt swell more out from the rip at the seat of her smaller shorts, the shorts zipper descending after the button pops off, all of these potentially good changes/additions weren't quite as missed because the growth pace was just steady enough to allow focus on the better effect moments overall.

Those, which included, the first lower shirt button popping and Lana's startled reaction after picking up the button, the way her shirt immediately pulled tight around her torso after the chest buttons popped, the shirt sleeves inching up her forearms, front bra clasp snapping with the force that it did, the shorts sliding up her thighs, the use of deliciously tighter and smaller shorts when the shorts button pops and that popping itself, showing the seat of those shorts tearing open to reveal her tighter underwear (big thumbs up), choosing to show Lana's sexy butt for when the panties shrink and really ride up between her inner.. thighs... can't think because her butt just looks so sexy -- over as long as ten whole seconds of booty eye candy, full nudity which not all models are willing to do whether physically attractive or not :P, and showing Lana's growth continuing nonstop to where she bursts up and out of the house were all good moments I found appealing from the growth process segment.

What looked like the shirt sleeves tearing seemed a bit rushed, but again quickly surpassed by the special effects thereafter. The chest shirt buttons popping seeming a bit too quick but countered by the shirt pulling back around Lana's torso. Except for not using certain more dramatic clothes busting sound effects, I actually ended up saving not just a 5 or 10 second moment of this scene but the entire lead up pre-growth, the growth process, and for the longer edit all the way to when Lana bursts out of the house. I don't normally save the cut-out edit, especially for larger files, for that long of a segment but the whole scene had a number of positives which gave the overall roughly 2-3 minutes enough reasons to keep it intact. Portray enough of the detail, enough of the clothing moments, the right special effects and attention to quality, and what you come up with is a more realistic growth experience live action.

With this level of hard work, attention to details and even some like the pill swallowing that I hadn't thought of, an attractive and comfortable model, I dare imagine what a more detailed, thorough, intense, and prolonged growth process scene would be like with your experience continuing to progress as it is, Missa. You are definitely taking steps in the right direction and proving your presence in the production business isn't one-off, but to be known, noticed, taken seriously and then some. I hope you enjoy and make use of my looooooong feedback. Please give my regards to Lana as well.

[Spoiler Alert] ...This is a test of the emergency sarcasm system. If this had been an emergency, you would have been totally screwed.. by now...

*Count 'em! 12 paragraphs... WooOOooo* *.....and now back to the regularly scheduled insanity*

...*B.S. Sorry for the smart ass-ery. I couldn't remember or figure out how to do the nifty Spoiler button to hide the long text. Suffer not. Lol*

.....*B.S.S. I decided to post this much feedback in it's.. gaSSp!.. own thread post. Enjoy. ^_*

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 02-20-2015 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Oops...
Unread 02-27-2015   #201
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

I finally bought your video Missa and I have to say. Easily one of your best.

[Spoilers]

I LOVED! The fact you had a shrunken model grow back to normal and then continued to grow even taller still. Her reaction to the initial reaction to the fact she wasn't going to stop was awesome. I love freak outs Now my only beefs are, I thought it would have been cool to see her shrink (Sorry Mr Wayne...) in the first place and have her grow to normal, but as she enjoys her normal size, you come home and she attempts to take revenge on you, but then finds she is still growing! I also didn't care for the vore, (Same Feelings on this one at least Mr Wayne) but I saw the tags, so I'm not really complaining per say. Because I wasn't going to pass a SW to GTS video.

Now back to some of the positives. The pill effect, like what was said above, was done nicely and it shows well to your ever growing (Sorry, no pun intended) talent as a movie maker. Also your models shrunken voice was cute and realistic. Sometimes the shrunken voice can go two ways, good or bad. But you hit good. Then the clothes rippage was just amazing!! I swear, just amazing!! When that first button popped off and she had that confused and slightly scared reaction was just... I don't have a word for it, I almost cried a tear of joy to be honest, no joke!! It was just that well done. As far as the first aspect of you movie, with the growth alone. I can't think of one done better than this one, But the movie as a whole, for sure one of your best. But that just tells you how well that single growth scene was done.

[Spoiler End]

Also I know you try to do something new as much as you can, but please, please! Do another SW to GTS film in the future. There are so few of them and it's the best of both worlds. But like I said above, it would be nice to see the SW happen (Sorry Mr Wayne) and then to have a delayed effect afterwards. Either way, great work and worth every penny. Continue your great work Missa and be sure to thank your model Lana for me, her acting was beautiful.
Unread 02-27-2015   #202
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack View Post
I finally bought your video Missa and I have to say. Easily one of your best.

[Spoilers]

I LOVED! The fact you had a shrunken model grow back to normal and then continued to grow even taller still. Her reaction to the initial reaction to the fact she wasn't going to stop was awesome. I love freak outs Now my only beefs are, I thought it would have been cool to see her shrink (Sorry Mr Wayne...) in the first place and have her grow to normal, but as she enjoys her normal size, you come home and she attempts to take revenge on you, but then finds she is still growing! I also didn't care for the vore, (Same Feelings on this one at least Mr Wayne) but I saw the tags, so I'm not really complaining per say. Because I wasn't going to pass a SW to GTS video.

Now back to some of the positives. The pill effect, like what was said above, was done nicely and it shows well to your ever growing (Sorry, no pun intended) talent as a movie maker. Also your models shrunken voice was cute and realistic. Sometimes the shrunken voice can go two ways, good or bad. But you hit good. Then the clothes rippage was just amazing!! I swear, just amazing!! When that first button popped off and she had that confused and slightly scared reaction was just... I don't have a word for it, I almost cried a tear of joy to be honest, no joke!! It was just that well done. As far as the first aspect of you movie, with the growth alone. I can't think of one done better than this one, But the movie as a whole, for sure one of your best. But that just tells you how well that single growth scene was done.

[Spoiler End]

Also I know you try to do something new as much as you can, but please, please! Do another SW to GTS film in the future. There are so few of them and it's the best of both worlds. But like I said above, it would be nice to see the SW happen (Sorry Mr Wayne) and then to have a delayed effect afterwards. Either way, great work and worth every penny. Continue your great work Missa and be sure to thank your model Lana for me, her acting was beautiful.

*shakes head out of shame...*

..............traitor.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 02-27-2015 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Oops...
Unread 03-01-2015   #203
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Unhappy Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
*shakes head out of shame...*

..............traitor.
I'm sorry, I like both ^^; I'm a process lover of both, But I love GTS far more though if that means anything.

Last edited by RedJack; 03-01-2015 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Grammar... again.
Unread 03-02-2015   #204
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Wink Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack View Post
I'm sorry, I like both ^^; I'm a process lover of both, But I love GTS far more though if that means anything.
....*grabs a barb wire 2x4, claw hammer (for the eyes), and a shotgun full of rock salt*

Lol.

Closed Thread

Tags
age resgression, clothes ripping, giantess, growth, gts, transformation