free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 17 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-29-2013   #193
missa
Producer

Talking Re: Missa - TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I think a lot of that has to do with the egg laying portion of the video. That's a fetish unto itself.
You're right TF Viewer & thank you Dataloss! I have had a couple emails telling me that they bought the video for the "egg laying" alone. I was like, HUH?! You're not a transformation fan? There is a name for the egg laying in the fetish community, I forget what it is. I searched the internet for a message board or group of people and found some conversation within the "furry" community, but nothing for egg laying fetishists alone. I think it is an 'up and coming' fetish, which is pretty cool. I think if people like a certain thing, it's awesome to learn about it, oh-- and "own it." 1 in 4 guys will apologize for their fetish idea before they commission me to make it, that is sad to me. Who is anyone to judge, we all have something weird that turns us on, and so what?

I also wanted to answer the question. YES! I have ears. I have tail. I have claws. I better bite my lip before I finish everything. I have one more effect to add in, that I have never did before. I hope I can manage it (the spine protruding). I crashed out last night, I was hoping to get it to you by this morning. I think it will be 3 or 4 for hours. I am exciiitttttteeedd! I am trying to get the number one spot on C4S and I think that if this video kicks ass enough, I can potentially pop in with this video alone.

Mystery- I don't even know what sort of Tf will be in the horse vid: I know for sure tail and face.. I am not sure what else, I will think more on it. The script writer is leaving it up to my ability. Which excites me! I have to wait to get the prosthetic in, the horse tail. It will probably take them another 1.5 weeks to get it here. All the good prosthetic companies are outside the US. I hope that the guys who are into Donkey TF (there are a ton of them, from reading my other thread) will like the Horse TF.

Last edited by missa; 08-29-2013 at 07:01 AM. Reason: adding stuff
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013   #194
dataloss
Creator of Hairy Beasties

Re: Missa - TF

Think it's called Oviposition RE: Egg Laying Fetish.

I used to get asked a lot years ago on Yahoo Groups why I liked female werewolves I honestly don't have a good answer. Other than I like the concept of the transformation and I think I got into the idea of a woman becoming a wolf around the same time I went through puberty as a youngster. I guess all of us who were into process pre-internet thought we were odd or strange. But it seems millions enjoy Process or some another fetish or fetishes.

Last edited by dataloss; 08-29-2013 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Typo
dataloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013   #195
Peanutt_Buta
TF Artist/Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
I also wanted to answer the question. YES! I have ears. I have tail. I have claws. I better bite my lip before I finish everything. I have one more effect to add in, that I have never did before. I hope I can manage it (the spine protruding). I crashed out last night, I was hoping to get it to you by this morning. I think it will be 3 or 4 for hours. I am exciiitttttteeedd! I am trying to get the number one spot on C4S and I think that if this video kicks ass enough, I can potentially pop in with this video alone.
I really hope it does. That muzzle is amazing. I can't wait to download Shewolf 3 today.
Peanutt_Buta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013   #196
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Thanks for the reply about the horse TF Missa! Sounds like you're definitely putting together the right elements! I'm not sure how long it would take to order, but some prosthetic horse ears would be a great addition as well. Personally, I also think using some brown body paint or skin coloration in the computer to simulate fur would be perfect as well! And also some clothes ripping and ass growth as well. Lots of great options for a good horse TF!

I also agree with you that the donkey tf fans will also likely be thrilled with the horse tf as well. I know I'm looking forward to it.

And btw, I have a fantastic idea for rabbit/Easter Bunny tf as well. Would definitely be popular with the egg-laying fans! Just a thought!
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013   #197
missa
Producer

Includes: Wolf transformation: breast expansion, nipple growth, eyes, feet growth, hair growth, muzzle, ears, moving/swishing tail and growth, spine protruding from skin and progression human-wolf sounds.

I hope you guys love this clip! I am very proud of it. Buy this or two or three, and help me get to number one on c4s.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013   #198
dataloss
Creator of Hairy Beasties

Cool I will be buying that 2am my time when I get paid.
dataloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013   #199
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:

Includes: Wolf transformation: breast expansion, nipple growth, eyes, feet growth, hair growth, muzzle, ears, moving/swishing tail and growth, spine protruding from skin and progression human-wolf sounds.

I hope you guys love this clip! I am very proud of it. Buy this or two or three, and help me get to number one on c4s.
Wow, I really liked this one a lot. The clothes tearing was very well done, excellent sweating, great vocals on the moaning, and I loved the change to animalistic sounds towards the end. Very well done. I also liked the part with this shewolf trying to contain the beast early on with the duct tape, though in the end she loses that fight with the inner beast. Very enjoyable.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013   #200
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

My credit card almost burst into flames from the friction of pulling of out of my wallet too fast.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013   #201
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
My credit card almost burst into flames from the friction of pulling of out of my wallet too fast.
Now, see, I told you the Discover logo was an ominous warning.
Better get a Visa before it's too late!
Unread 08-29-2013   #202
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
This is why I have my card information memorized. I don't even have to get my wallet out.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013   #203
Grievous
Eh, just passing by

Aww, no futa version of it this time? :3 hehe may give it a check once I get spare cash... which will probably be NOT soon T_T
Unread 08-29-2013   #204
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Quote:

Well done on the clip, Missa! Overall I thought it was great, and was pleasantly surprised by the level of f/x.

My only nitpick as a personal preference: In Werewolf TF's one of my biggest turn-ons is when the girl's teeth start growing into fangs. Especially if it's long drawn out and slow. I wish that would've happened before the muzzle.

But the muzzle morphing was superb.

So yes once again very well done and I hope you do more werewolf in the future.
make_her_grow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf