free hit counters
BE on Video Games Project - Page 19 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-28-2009   #217
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Re: BE on Video Games Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Surge View Post
Really hate to ask a stupid question but can anyone tell an idiot like me how to do this stuff (Edit sprites, edit games, etc) for a bases at least or point me at a site that can tell an idiot like me how to do this, thinking of doing some and/or help but need a point in the right direction at least.

this might help for sprite editing, though this is not how I learned I taught myself how to do it
Ryu_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2009   #218
Lt.Surge
Lurker

Thanks, it's a start then, after all experience is the best teacher.
Lt.Surge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2009   #219
coramorgana
Frequent Poster

for edit the sprites the most important is repect the original palete, or edit the palete in the game (i don't know how do it) (and i doesn't find yet how change pokemon sprites in DPP
but the colors and the pixel size are the most important (if you have an area of 20x20) you cant draw more than this

i hope be in help surge
coramorgana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2009   #220
pokefreak111
Lurker

To darkness, I was hoping you could make it so the arm is stretched out towards to the trainer. It's good as is, but moving the arm around a little bit so you can see his face (and not making him look upwards either) would be fine.

Edit: I could help with the entries, just give me a rough draft of each one or which entries should be edited. It'd also be nice if you provided a notepad of all the entries so I can work with the pokemon that already have sprites, a simple copy/paste job. Just update a sprite at a time and we'll be done in no time.

Last edited by pokefreak111; 09-29-2009 at 12:06 PM.
pokefreak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2009   #221
keybladeknight
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
Alright, finished two.

Melkorios:

Keyblade Knight:

Edit:

Pokefreak:

Also, from now on I'm not going to sprite anyone unless they contribute to the project. This could be either for sprites (in which case you wouldn't need me anyways) Or writing pokedex entries, or other such things.
sweet job dude really sweetb job i never knew i can look so kool im in pressed wow man just wow

keybladeknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2009   #222
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by coramorgana View Post
for edit the sprites the most important is repect the original palete, or edit the palete in the game (i don't know how do it) (and i doesn't find yet how change pokemon sprites in DPP
but the colors and the pixel size are the most important (if you have an area of 20x20) you cant draw more than this

i hope be in help surge
so we can't change the pokemon sprites themself at the moment is what you said right?, so what have we got done so far? are we able to change anything yet?
Unread 09-29-2009   #223
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokefreak111 View Post
To darkness, I was hoping you could make it so the arm is stretched out towards to the trainer. It's good as is, but moving the arm around a little bit so you can see his face (and not making him look upwards either) would be fine.
I tried that, but I couldn't get the perspective right. I apologize.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2009   #224
pokefreak111
Lurker

It's alright. Once we get things rolling around here what with spriting done only with people helping, there'll be a lot more ideas going around.
pokefreak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2009   #225
Melkorios
Frequent Poster

Might I say, that the sprite you made of me is absolutely awesome! I look great, and so I thank you repeatedly. It is an honor to be made as so by you.

Okay, now that I've gotten that immense praise out of my system, time for a pokegirl sprite update. Straight from Melkorios Sprite Labs, comes the pokegirls Kirlia and Gardevoir, all for your enjoyment.

Enjoy. :P
Attached Images
File Type: png Kirlia Girl.PNG (1.4 KB, 49 views)
File Type: png Gardevoir Girl.PNG (1.7 KB, 83 views)
Melkorios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2009   #226
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melkorios View Post
Might I say, that the sprite you made of me is absolutely awesome! I look great, and so I thank you repeatedly. It is an honor to be made as so by you.

Okay, now that I've gotten that immense praise out of my system, time for a pokegirl sprite update. Straight from Melkorios Sprite Labs, comes the pokegirls Kirlia and Gardevoir, all for your enjoyment.

Enjoy. :P
nice work
Unread 09-30-2009   #227
Pokefan
Phantom of the Web

Yeah. You did great with the Ralts family sprites. Kirlia and Gardevoir have now been added to the list of Pokedex entries on page 9. Although, when I saw your sprites, I started rethinking Ralts's entry, so I added a second one. Which one do you think works better, the first one, or the second?
Pokefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2009   #228
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokefan View Post
Yeah. You did great with the Ralts family sprites. Kirlia and Gardevoir have now been added to the list of Pokedex entries on page 9. Although, when I saw your sprites, I started rethinking Ralts's entry, so I added a second one. Which one do you think works better, the first one, or the second?
nice entrys