free hit counters
Overlord Bob (Offsite) - Page 19 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-12-2011   #217
LostHopeOfDusk
Do not pet the kitty

Re: Overlord Bob

I must say that I kind of like this, despite my huge hates for bimbos...
LostHopeOfDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2011   #218
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

pretty most of you already watch cluedog but in case you don't next knight series
http://cluedog.deviantart.com/art/Ov...-One-268936860

also webcomic is on-going and will update fridays for now.
ZeroForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2011   #219
Esquire
Frequent Poster

Okay, last time I checked, he had transformed a few miscellaneous miscreants into sexy [x]girls. Now what's this about the maid doing the transforming? Or is it just an extension of the usual plotline?
Unread 11-26-2011   #220
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

there's like 5 different story lines going on at the moment... Fraternity of evil knights is just one of them.

if you're referring to the main bob series that one already had a conclusion post a while ago. If your not sure about order just go to the listing on the blog and read the sub-groups
http://overlordbobsuniverse.blogspot...t-listing.html
Unread 11-29-2011   #221
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

another one by comx-1 another another side quest opens up!

http://overlordbobsuniverse.blogspot...tem-quest.html
Unread 12-29-2011   #222
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

been quiet on this thread... Merry christmas, reposted last christmas's special as i don't have a new one this year.

anyways Fuze is working on a board/card game idea as some of you have probably noticed at this point.

I'm also currently working on a light novel game idea with mini-games. Admittedly just plotting the outline it's growing too large already though...

anyways tidbit of the plot/ideas below, suggestions would be appreciated.

Game Play -
Majority of Dialogue occurs during Light Novel Relationship Sim - relationship points with different characters depending on decisions and game play choices. endings based on choices as well.
Major units - 1-3 builds (tf’s) per a character. Not all characters are relationship options.

Town/Dungeon building - Affects traps/units/Heroes, gold/income, and dungeon design

Defense segments - defending the keep against invading army’s/monsters/etc... - essentially tower defense, but with traps and monsters instead of towers. Major units placeable as well.

Invasion segments - Strategy invasion with tiles and Major units to invade towns/keeps. Either that or reverse tower defense

Relationship Main Characters
Dungeon Keeper Jimmy - intrepid main character, traveling merchant NPC prior to the events. Spends his earning on hording ‘artifacts’ (actually just figurines and other preverted mementos (panties, etc...) of various famous females).

Relationship Characters
Horned Reaper Gyzibal - a horned reaper trapped with the dungeon heart for several hundred years since the fall of his previous master. Like all of his kind he’s easy to anger and has blood lust abound.
Corruption -
Purification -

Prince Sydney - Youngest Prince of the Qedin Kingdom, extremely feminine most people take him for female even when clearly dressed as a guy. Generally disliked by his other 5 older brothers who are manly men.
Corruption -
Purification -

Adventurers Party - Typical Band of Adventurers
Nestial (Female Warrior) -
Jorgan (Dwarf Gunner) -
Mysta (human female priest) -
Ripl (Half elf Warrior) -

Shiny Knight Alfred - OCD cleanly knight, takes on the mission to cleanse evil from the world.

Other Characters -
Bodyguard Keith - Old friend of Jimmy’s, acts as a bodyguard/assistant.
King/Princes of Qedin - Main Evil line enemy
Enemy Keeper - Main Good line enemy

story - starts off with a standard day in the life of Merchant Jimmy,
he hears of a new set of ruins found in the area of the kingdom of Qedin and sets off as those are usually good locations to sell goods and receive good due to adventurers.
location has a ton of activity, as he has a busy week just buying and selling crap. Some point in the week he gets a weird unidentitied sphere like object after haggling with the ‘Adventures Party’.
Heads to town to identify the object.
Cuts hand while identifying it, blood activates the object which turns out to be a core of a dungeon heart.
he and the core gets dragged/teleported all into the Dungeon Lair.
meets the horned reaper.
explaination of how it works and backstory
horned reaper demands he go through with it and fully awake the heart.
decisions split -
A) accept - skip to heart awakens
B) refuse - reaper beats you within a inch of your life, asks why you refuse
decisions split -
A) EVIL - dislikes being commanded - +1 evil, + Reaper Like relationship for being brave
B) coward choice - reaper kills you Game over
C) GOOD - Reaper +1 good, - Reaper Like relationship, reaper convinces you to go through with as it will occur eventually.
Heart awakens
requires monetary tribute/sacrifices to function
argue over how to get additional funds
Jimmy realizes his wagon is still in the town decides get it
Gets in trouble as DK awaking stir the local priest/seer,
hijinks insue Keith is accidently recruited
they escape with Keith and wagon via teleport.
Jimmy tired off hand comment that gold is in wagon.
before Jimmy can stop him Reaper tributes the entire wagon including his private stash, including the magical items he’s collected over the years.
heart gets indigestion from all the items, as some of them shouldn’t be tributes.
tributes alter the heart and as a result the keeper and reaper since there linked to it.
Both of them changed, Jimmy and Reaper become Female and Futa respective.
Argument, interrupted.
Locals have rallied, Prince Sydney who was on vacation in town leads militia on a attack.

Defense Game play segment - level 1 tutorial
Win - Captures Sydney, militia retreat
Lose - Standard defeat
Unread 01-02-2012   #223
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

commissioned this as a test idea

http://overlordbobsuniverse.blogspot...ight-tftg.html
or
http://comx-1.deviantart.com/#/d4l2era

either way he did a good job, suggestions or opinions people.

Last edited by ZeroForever; 01-02-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Unread 01-04-2012   #224
Wex
Process Fan

I like the quick little movements, and the goofy sound effects really add to the animation. However, I kinda wish that it was larger resolution with one of two things here instead. either:
a) The character drawn in regular scale, rather than SD or
b) the overall colors used were brighter.

It's a little difficult to make out the little parts of the animations, but it doesn't distract from the overall piece though. Comx does good work.
Wex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2012   #225
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

a) i can see that, still larger image = more animation required = more money
since i more or less commissioned this as a test for the game idea so it wasn't suppose to be particular complex so the SD style fits well. Might do a larger one at some point but it's still early for that.

anyways thanks for the comment and yeah ComX is good and fast which works out well.
Unread 01-04-2012   #226
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
commissioned this as a test idea

http://overlordbobsuniverse.blogspot...ight-tftg.html
or
http://comx-1.deviantart.com/#/d4l2era

either way he did a good job, suggestions or opinions people.
Damn, I only wish my animated videos looked and sounded this good...
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2012   #227
Melkorios
Frequent Poster

I really like it. The art is really nice, the style works really well, and the sound effects, while simple, were effective. I am EXTREMELY excited about the game idea you guys are working on, and if there is anything I can do to help it come to fruition, I would love to be of assistance.
Melkorios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2012   #228
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

honestly i still need to finalize as least certain setups/details before i feel ready with asking others for help on it. As I rather not end up switching designs and nullify peoples works.

Currently I'm still in flux in whether it should just be a straight up card game like MTG or a hybrid card game with a field/board. Pure board game is also possible but doubtful as it didn't feel interactive enough.

Either way the things mostly established are

For the card game the general system would simply be Good vs Evil, cards/decks are split between the 2 archetypes

Initial selection would be to select a 'Main Character' card, these would be the character you as the player would be representing. Each has different attributes that affect your deck and allow unique card selections.
Examples -
Overlord Bob
Dark Sorcerer Tim
Prince Michael
Seer Amy

Next would be 4 Hero/Mid-Boss Cards - These act as your party members and through them you will be generating units/attacking/defending. They are also the TF targets and when defeated will be converted into special units.
The knight - maid was one of these concepts

Minions - These are generic summoned units, while some are unique to light or dark, there are also neutral types. In general these are the units you will be using to launch assaults or defend with.

Currently leaning towards a 3 stat system of
Physical
Spiritual
Magical
characters attributes will be based on these 3 stats, with different attack and HP values for each.

Treasury - The Main Characters/Players deck, going to go with a 55(5 cards are the MC and Party so tech 50) card minimum with max of 3 duplicates for now.

initial hand - most likely 6 card max hand size,

still not sure how I should do the card costs, considering a combination of Action Points (for field units) and either Mana/Gold/Treasury costs for Spells/Enchantments/Traps/Artifacts.

Spells/Enchantments/Traps/Artifacts - can be used to attack directly, boost/transform units, etc..

Win/Lose methods -
A) Defeat all opposing Heroes/Mid-Bosses
B) Reduce the opposing main characters HP to 0.
C) player is unable to draw any more cards from there treasury (deck) or
D) special cards/events/quests

Action phases would likely be structured in a standard method
Draw Phase
Main Phase
Hero Phase
Minion Phase
Attack Phase
Defense Phase
Resolution Phase
End Phase

these doesn't even get into idea's like the party combinations, field set ups and bonuses, elemental types, flipped/hidden units, etc...

honestly balance is probably going to be the biggest nightmare, still that's one of those need to make before you can test factors as number crunching can only get you so far.