free hit counters
The 10:23 to Micronia (Complete) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-13-2009   #13
Original
Funny Face Crusher

Re: Shrinking Story: The 10:23 to Micronia

Simply awesome. Keep it going!
Unread 07-13-2009   #14
Arcbound
Dapper

Can't wait to see the end. Great job.
Arcbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2009   #15
Wolfen
Frequent Poster

I knew something was up with Mina and Carthus, I knew it.
Wolfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2009   #16
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Part 5

At long last, the fifth and final chapter in my story, I only found it necessary to go all out on this one, so i hope it satisfies.

Let me know what you think,
Enjoy XD

The 10:23 to Micronia
Part 5

Yuji slowly opened his eyes and found himself lying on a cold stone floor in a small room; he looked over and then saw Kaori lying next to him. ?Kaori? he said quietly as crawled over to her and gently nudged her; Kaori then slowly awoke and looked at Yuji, without warning she sat up and quickly grabbed him in fear. ?Oh god Yuji? she said shaking, ?what happened, where are we?? Yuji then looked around and saw that they appeared to be in some type of prison cell, the door and window were made of bamboo and the only piece of furniture was a small bed barley large enough for two people to share comfortably. Yuji then noticed that draped across the bed was their clothes, causing him to quickly look down and discover that he and Kaori were still naked, Kaori then looked as well, her face turning beet red. Yuji then reached over and grabbed Kaori?s Tunic and draped it over her and then proceeded to retrieve his loincloth and dress himself. ?What happened back there?? she asked as she slipped on her tunic, ?I don?t know? Yuji said, ?I can?t remember much of-? Yuji and Kaori suddenly stared at each other in shock, Yuji?s loincloth was considerably larger than it was before with the fabric hanging down to his knees and Kaori?s tunic was also larger with the top barley able to cover her breasts and the bottom dragging on the floor.

?Oh no? Kaori said, ?Mina and Carthus, they must have seduced us again, we?ve shrunk even more this time?. ?That?s the least of our worries? Yuji said to her, ?I was able to read some of what was written on the Idol. Those people, the shrunken sex addicts that serve the tribe; they?re slaves, visitors who have found their way here and welcomed to embrace the Idol?s power just as we were, but they were consumed by it and were reduced to mindless servants, doomed to endless sexual servitude to the tribe for all eternity. And Mina and Carthus have been slowly subjecting us to the Idol?s power and turning us into their slaves? ?Oh god? Kaori said, ?how can that be? That?s impossible? ?I?m afraid it is all true? Mina?s voice suddenly sounded from the shadows beyond the cell door, Yuji and Kaori saw as she and Carthus emerged from around the corner and stood outside their cell smiling, ?every word of it? Carthus said. ?It is unfortunate that you had to learn the truth so soon? Mina continued, ?you two had shown such potential?. ?Why are you doing this?? Kaori yelled at her, ?as I told you before? she said, ?the Idol?s power is too great to be freely released upon the world, those who cannot embrace it?s power without control are doomed to be consumed by it?. ?Let us go? Yuji said, ?we no longer want the Idol?s power and we certainly don?t want to stay here any longer? ?I?m afraid that?s impossible? Carthus said, ?your transformation has already begun; you cannot leave now, and once you have given yourself to the Idol?s power before the next sunrise, you never will?.

Kaori drew closer to Yuji in fear as she heard those grim words; ?we won?t be your slaves!? Yuji yelled at them, ?we will not give ourselves to Idol again?. ?I?m sorry to say that you have no choice? Mina said to him, ?you two will remain here till after sunrise when your transformation is complete, after which your fates will be sealed?. As Mina and Carthus then turned to leave, Mina turned back to them, ?you can try and resist all you want, but eventually the desire always wins?. They then vanished down the hall and left Yuji and Kaori huddled together in fear in their cell. Kaori then buried her head into Yuji?s shoulder and began to cry, ?It?s okay? he said comforting her, ?we?re not done yet? he then began to look around the cell for anything that could be useful for their escape, he looked around the walls and suddenly noticed that they were a great number of those special stones embedded in the wall, he then saw out the window that it was already past nightfall and there wasn?t much time. He left Kaori?s side and went over to the window, which he was now barley tall enough to see out of, he grabbed at the bamboo bars and shook them to see if he could pry one of them loose. With some brute force, one of the bars dislodged from the windowsill, ?alright? Yuji said, ?I?ve got an idea, even without the bar, this window?s still too small for us to fit through. If we?re going to get out of here, we?re going to have to let some of the power from these stones in and make ourselves a little smaller? ?are you insane!? Kaori said back to him, ?we do that and we might as well seal our fate as Mina and Carthus pets right now?. ?No really hear me out? Yuji replied, ?back at the pool, we shrank a great deal over a slow period of time, but because we were able to maintain focus and resist, we grew right back; we could do the same thing again?. ?I don?t know Yuji? Kaori said, ?I don?t know if I have the strength? ?it?ll be alright? He said to her extending his hand, ?we?ll help each other get through it, trust me? Kaori then took his hand and they approached the window.

Yuji took the bamboo bar he removed and pried one of the stones loose from the wall and quickly set it on the windowsill; ?alright? he said, ?Grab hold of the bar on the left, I?ll take the one on the right, and will both use our free hand to hold the stone; when we?re small enough, I?ll tell you when to let go of the stone, whatever you do, don?t let go of the bar? ?okay? she said as they both clutched the window. ?Okay ready? Yuji said as they reached for the stone, ?one? two? three?? they then both grabbed the stone and held it between their hands as the familiar tingling sensation began to enter their bodies. They began to feel the floor slowly fall away from them, their already oversized sandals slipping off their feet as they were being slowly lifted up towards the window. Yuji looked over and saw Kaori was beginning to struggle with the intense urges that were slowly overcoming her; her tunic was still hanging from her shoulders, but it was so low that her left breast was now exposed to him. He then suddenly had an idea, looked at her and said ?so Kaori, uh? while were just ?hanging? here maybe you can tell a little about yourself? Kaori slowly regained focus, ?what?? she asked, ?well? Yuji said, ?we?ve been in class together and we?ve lived in the same building for several years now and we haven?t really gotten to know each other much, maybe we can make up for it now?. ?Well? she thought about it for a moment and realized that as she was, the intense feelings were slowly being pushed into the back of her mind and realized the point of Yuji?s suggestion.

?Sure? she said, ?well, I was born is Osaka? her tunic continued to grow, her nude body hanging freely inside, her vagina tingling and moist. ?My parents own a small grocery store in the city that I would help out in the summer to help pay for school, what about you?? ?Well? Yuji said, his loincloth slowly sliding down to his waist, ?was born in Tokyo, but I was raised in a lot of places, my parents are some kind of researchers? his growing loincloth now practically hanging from his erect penis and pinned between his legs, ?while they own our building, their work takes them all over, usually making me the unofficial landlord of the place, it?s actually not too bad?. By now they had been reduced in size by half, their already gigantic clothes hanging off them, Yuji looked and saw that they could now fit and turned back to Kaori, ?okay go ahead and let go of the stone and grab the window?. Kaori let go and Yuji then discarded the stone and started to climb over the edge, desperately trying to keep his loincloth from falling off. He crawled his way out of the window and onto the ledge, he then extended his hand back down to Kaori, ?c?mon, I?ll pull you up? Kaori grabbed hold of Yuji?s arm and he slowly pulled her up, her now tent sized tunic still hanging from her shoulders. When Yuji finally got her up onto the ledge with him, she fell into his arms in exhaustion, her nude body hanging halfway out of her tunic. ?Okay? he said, ?we?ll rest here for a minute? he could already feel the two of them begin to grow back as Kaori continued to lean against him, ?Yuji? she said, ?yeah? ?thank you, I don?t think I would been able to make it through that without you? ?well don?t thank me just yet? he said standing up on the ledge and looking down at the long drop below and the tall cliff face they would have to climb above them, ?we?re not of this yet?.

While still three quarters of their normal size, they had grown back to their original state; ?alright? Yuji said, ?here?s where it gets even harder, we?re going to have to climb this wall to get out of here?. Kaori looked at the wall, the craggy surface had plenty of places to grab on to, but it was still a long way, even for a normal sized person, ?okay? she said to him, ?I?ll go up first this time, I?ve done some rock climbing, I can help find the most stable areas? ?alright? Yuji said as she began to climb up the wall. Slowly but surely, they began to scale the cliff face; as they continued their climb, a sudden gust of wind blew along the side of the cliff, almost knocking Yuji off. ?Whoa? Yuji said, looking up at Kaori, ?are you alright up-? he suddenly froze as he saw the draft lift up Kaori?s tunic and exposing her nude bottom right above him; he immediately shut his eyes and tried to refocus his mind as the brief yet beautiful site began to haunt his thoughts. ?Yuji are you okay-? Kaori hand suddenly slipped as the rock she was grasping came loose and fell out of the wall, nearly hitting Yuji on its way down. ?Wow, that was really close? she said as she turned back to the wall, she suddenly was stunned to see that embedded in the dirt behind where the rock was, was more of those stones, the entire wall was filled with them and her hand was now grasping one at that very moment. ?Oh no!? she cried as a sudden jolt surged into her body, her hands began to slip as the weight of her tunic began to increase and her feet were beginning to lift up from where she was standing. ?Kaori!? Yuji yelled, ?you need to calm down, clear you mind of bad thoughts? ?I? I can?t? she moaned, the silk fabric of her growing tunic began to brush against her pelvis, further accelerating the sensation.

Yuji scrambled to climb up to her and saw a sturdy branch hanging out of the side of the wall near her; he quickly made his way over to it and tried desperately to reach Kaori, who was beginning to shrink even faster. ?Kaori hold on!? he yelled to her, her grip loosening more and more; finally Kaori suddenly snapped out of it, but her hands slipped free of the wall, Yuji quickly reached out to grab her, but was only able to grab hold of her tunic. Kaori slid back into the cloth tunnel and tried desperately to grab hold of something in fear of falling right out of the bottom she reached out and grabbed one of the folds and came to a violent stop nearly taking Yuji down with her. She then began to slowly climb her way out of her clothes towards Yuji?s hand at the top; as she was almost within reach, the sudden sound of ripping began to fill the air, Kaori then saw that the fabric in Yuji?s hand was beginning to fail. Kaori scrambled to the top and reached out for Yuji?s hand when the cloth final ripped and the Tunic began to fall away, she immediately grabbed for the first thing she could find and felt the Tunic finally slide off her now foot tall naked body and watched it fall into the darkness below. Kaori then began to feel herself continue to slide down and looked back up to see that she had missed Yuji?s hand and was hanging from his loincloth, which was now being pulled down by her weight. Yuji had already begun to feel the sensation emanating from the wall, and having a shrunken nude Kaori slowly pulling his loincloth off was definitely not helping.

Yuji began to feel his body slowly reduce in size, now hanging from the branch, his loincloth loosening even further and sliding down past his waist, Kaori then began to climb up the loincloth to reach the top. Yuji again lowered his hand from the branch and tried to reach for Kaori, but the branch then shifted, forcing him to regain his grip. He suddenly felt another small jot of energy in his crotch and felt his loincloth slide off completely, ?Kaori!? he yelled as he looked down, to see his loincloth too fall into the abyss below, but Kaori wasn?t attached to it, he then looked closely and then saw the shrunken Kaori hanging on for dear life on the end of his erect penis. The two of them were stunned by the situation they were now in; Yuji quickly tried to focus and now allow what he was seeing, or feeling for that matter. ?Kaori?? Yuji said, ?yes? she answered, ?so, you said you?ve done some rock climbing, how does a city girl learn something like that?? Kaori snapped out of it and answered, ?well, my Aunt has a cabin up in the mountains; and at the end of the summer just before school starts, we?d go up there and she?d teach me? the two of them slowly began to grow, Yuji quickly extended his hand to Kaori as her weight was becoming too much for him to bear; Kaori then grabbed hold of his arm and he lifted her up closer to him and she then wrapped her arms around behind his neck. ?What about you, any special talents?? she asked as she they soon matched sizes and continued to slowly grow back, ?besides using underwear as slingshots? he joked, trying to ignore the feeling of Kaori?s naked body pressed up against his, ?well, I uh? occasionally write stories, some of which aren?t too bad, I know what?s happened to us so far would probably make a good page turner, assuming we get out of this alive?. Kaori just smiled at him and nestled her head into his chest, ?uh, Kaori? Yuji said nervously, ?yeah? she softly replied, ?uh, we?ve grown back and we are still hanging from a weak branch on the side of a very high cliff with dawn fast approaching? ?oh, sorry? she said as she once again grabbed hold of the cliff face and the two of them continued their climb.

Shortly after, they finally reached the top and rolled onto the soft grass exhausted from their ordeal; Yuji then looked over and saw one of the stones sticking out of the cliff?s edge and took the piece of Kaori?s tunic that he still had in his hand and proceeded to remove the stone and wrap it in the fabric. ?What are you doing?? Kaori asked, ?those things have caused us enough trouble, now you want to take one with us?, ?well, the way I see it, they?ve used these things against us long enough, if we run into trouble, I find it only fair to return the favor?. They then made their way around the cliff?s edge to find them selves out behind the structure, ?c?mon? Yuji said, ?we?ll sneak out back through the courtyard the same way we came?. They quickly made their way out to the front of the structure and found themselves once again standing in the courtyard they were standing in when they first arrived. Yuji then saw the structure with the arch that led to the underwater passage they originally came through; suddenly they heard the sound of footsteps approaching, they looked back and saw several of the shrunken slaves swarming towards them. ?What do we do?? Kaori said, ?go, I?ll take care of them? Yuji said as he unwrapped the stone he had saved; there were six of the slaves approaching them, two of them the small spear-wielding guards, and the rest servant women. Yuji then hurled the stone at the horde, not knowing what would happen; the stone then shattered on the ground in front of the group, surge of light erupted from the pieces and hit the group like a shock wave. At first, it seemed it had no effect, but Yuji soon saw the group become disoriented and start to shrink, their clothes slipping off their bodies as they continued to mindlessly advance towards him. Finally they began to one by one collapse and pleasure themselves on the ground, some grabbing each other and starting to pleasure one another as they continued to shrink.

Yuji quickly looked away from the site in feat of being drawn into it, ?I?m sorry people? he said quietly, ?we can?t save you, but we can at least save ourselves? and ran in to the archway. Yuji and Kaori immediately dove into the water and began to swim back through the underwater passage; being a great deal smaller than before, they were nearly out of air before they reached the air pocket mid way. The two of them burst into the opening gasping for breath, their smaller size making it an easy fit this time; as they floated there, they started to feel a faint energy beginning to build within their bodies. ?Yuji? Kaori said, ?the stone?s are gone, but I can still feel it, it?s getting stronger I don?t know if I can-? Yuji grabbed Kaori?s shoulders, ?Listen to me? he said, ?we?re almost there, we?ve come to far to give up now, we?re going to make it? Kaori nodded to him and they took one more deep breath before sliding back into the water. They swam all the way back to the waterfall and again broke the surface nearly out of breath and began to make their way to the shallow end of the lagoon. As they finally set foot on land, Kaori began to struggle to keep her balance as the sensations began to increase, causing her to stumble and fall; Yuji immediately grabbed her and helped her back up, ?stay with me? he said, feeling his own body begin to waiver to the sensation. The two of them ran into the jungle, the desire building within them almost beyond the point of tolerance; Kaori then finally collapsed, Yuji quickly running to her side in attempt to lift her, ?Yuji, I? I can?t? Kaori moaned, Yuji looked off and could see through the trees that the beach wasn?t far and a faint light was emanating from the horizon, the sun was soon to rise.

Yuji tried to help Kaori up, but a sudden pulse of energy hit the two of them causing them both to fall, Yuji looked on to see the jungle was beginning to grow; they had begun to once shrink again. Yuji tried to move but the sensation was too strong, he felt as if his pelvis was on fire, his penis erect and sensitive the very air around it, ?Kaori? he said looking over, she too was on the ground, her vagina was wet and tingling beyond control. ?Yuji? she moaned, ?I?m sorry? Yuji said, ?I?m sorry I couldn?t get us out of here, I?m sorry I got us on that train? Kaori then gathered her strength and crawled her way over to him and slid her naked body on top of his and gently placed her fingertip to his lips. ?It?s okay? she said, ?I only wish we could have had more time? she then positioned herself over Yuji?s pelvis, ?but whatever happens Yuji? she said to him ?I?m glad I got on that train with you, I?m glad that you?re here with me? with that she lunged forward and kissed him. Yuji then inserted his penis into Kaori?s vagina, the two of them giving themselves fully to the sensation, their bodies locked in an infinite state of bliss and pleasure. As he and Kaori continued to make out, Yuji looked in the corner of his eye and could see the bright light of the sun peer over the horizon as dawn had finally broke; Yuji could then feel a steady build up of energy within him as did Kaori, the jungle continuing to grow larger to them as they reduced in size even further. Finally the energy build up had reached its limit and Kaori and Yuji suddenly climaxed in an intense explosion of pleasure and energy, an incredible experience unlike anything they had felt before now. After what felt like and eternity of sensual bliss, Yuji and Kaori faded out of consciousness once again as the energy slowly faded from their bodies.

As Yuji slowly awoke, he could hear the faint sounds of the crashing waves and the could begin to see the warm rays of the suns light peering through the jungle canopy; he then looked down to see that Kaori was still laying on top of him. He looked around and saw that the jungle wasn?t as large as it was before; they had completely grown back to normal. Yuji continued to look around and was suddenly shocked to see numerous shadows in the jungle had now surrounded them, ?Kaori? Kaori wake up? Kaori regained consciousness and too saw the shadows, she immediately grabbed hold of Yuji in fear as they drew in closer; the first to emerge from the dark was none other than Mina and Carthus followed soon by the other members of the tribe. Yuji quickly stood up, shielding Kaori behind him, ?no? he said to them, ?this isn?t over, we won?t be your slaves, we?d rather die!? Mina then just smiled at him, ?calm yourself my friends, such a fate no longer awaits you? Yuji and Kaori were stunned, ?what?? Yuji said, ?you two have faced the Idols? challenge and you have prevailed? Carthus said to them. ?How?? Yuji said, ?We still gave in to the desire for the third time? ?of course you gave in,? Mina said, ?I told you that the desire will always win, it was simply a question of when. You were able to resist and did not fully give in till after daybreak on the third day? ?that was the challenge we all had to face when we first came to Micronia,? Carthus added ?those who foolishly indulge in the Idol?s powers become slaves to it, and those who learn to control themselves, and cherish more than just pleasure, are deemed worthy?. ?You have completed your right of passage to join us as members of the Micronian tribe,? Mina said ?you are now free to come and go as you please as we are, fee to enjoy all that this paradise has to offer?.

?That is truly nice to hear? Yuji said, ?but if it?s all the same, I think we would like to go back home now? ?very well,? Mina replied ?you may choose to return whenever you wish; the train you took to get here runs every night, and you two are always welcome to join me?. ?Thank you? Yuji said to them, ?Maybe someday we will? Mina then approached them holding one of the stones, which began to glow, the light suddenly consumed them and a sudden blast of energy left Yuji and Kaori in darkness. Yuji then found himself lying on what appeared to be the train tunnel floor; he looked and found Kaori lying next to him also confused. ?What happened? ? Kaori asked, ?I don?t know? Yuji said as he stood up, ?but I think we?re back? Kaori jumped up and quickly hugged Yuji, ?oh thank God? she said; Yuji then looked around and saw that their clothes were spread out around them and they were still naked. ?Uh? Kaori? Yuji said, Kaori then looked down and realized it too, only to look back up at him and smile, ?I think we?ve gotten used to this by now? they both laughed and continued to embrace one another until a faint light began to shine further down the tunnel. ?Hey!? the transit cop yelled out holding his flash light, ?who?s down there?? ?Oh jeez? Yuji said as he and Kaori frantically gathered up their clothes and began running naked down the tunnel, laughing all the way.

Eventually they found their way back to their building, Yuji wearing only his pants and Kaori wearing only his oversized shirt with the rest of their clothes cradled in their arms. Yuji then looked at his watch and saw that it was only 2:30am and that they had been only gone for a few hours; they finally entered the building and into Yuji?s apartment on the ground floor, they dropped their clothes on the table and sat down exhausted, ?well that was really something? Kaori said to Yuji, ?yeah? he said, ?I?m still having trouble believing that any of it ever happened?. ?Well? Kaori said getting up, ?I think I?ll head up, I really need a shower? ?yeah, about that? Yuji then said, ?I still need to fix the water heater for your apartment so I?m afraid there won?t be any hot water? Kaori then sighed in disappointment, ?You?re welcome to use mine ?Yuji said, ?oh really, thank you? as she made her way to the bathroom door, Yuji walked over to her, ?hey Kaori? ?yes? she said, ?well I was wondering, uh? next Friday night there?s an Oreskaband concert in the city and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me, I had originally hoped to ask you back on the train but?? Kaori then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, ?I?d love to? she said as she slid her hands down his chest to his waist and slowly began to undo his pants, ?really? he said as he began to unbutton her shirt, ?although the concert gets out pretty late, it may be hard getting a ride back home? her shirt then slid off her shoulders and pooled at her ankles and his pants too slid down as well, ?that?s aright? she said, ?we can always catch the 10:23? the two of them then stepped out of their clothes and into the bathroom where they shared a shower and made passionate love till dawn.

The End

Well there you have it folks, the end of my longest and most interesting story yet. What I would give to see this made into a comic, but as I said before, some dreams are simply meant to stay as dreams. I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope you all let me know what you think.

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009   #17
Wolfen
Frequent Poster

I did not see that ending coming. This was an awesome story, nice job.
Wolfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2009   #18
Roarz
Lurker

I liked it alot, the twist ending was good. The scene where they were climbing the mountain was probably one of the hottest things I've read in a while in this genre. Keep up the good work, hope to see more stuff from you as always
Roarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2009   #19
Nom Anor
The King of Swing

Great work, ShrinkMaster.
Nom Anor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2009   #20
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roarz View Post
I liked it alot, the twist ending was good. The scene where they were climbing the mountain was probably one of the hottest things I've read in a while in this genre. Keep up the good work, hope to see more stuff from you as always
Glad you liked it,that scene and the first shrinking sequences on the train were my favorites, now if I could just find an artist who could draw them out.

Unread 08-11-2009   #21
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Sorry if it seems I'm beating a dead horse here. But I put so many hours into writing this story that I just can let this thread die.

As far as making it into a comic, I've decided to do it. I'm currently putting together an outline and although it may be a while, I am saving up money to commission an artist.

More details will soon follow

Unread 09-14-2009   #22
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Just keeping the thread alive... BTW I was hoping to find out if there are any other sites out there where I could post this story.

Unread 09-14-2009   #23
Mandrake
Process Fan

I post my stories on deviantart. It's a good way to meet artists too. Although I haven't found anyone to illustrate my story yet either. I have been lucky to have someone do some illustrations for my stories in the passed, mainly in poser and photo manipulations, vulcan actually did a few way back in '01.
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009   #24
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
I post my stories on deviantart.
I am in fact currently putting together a deviantart account to display every image and story I've created, sort of an unoffcial archive of my works. It will be under the name SHRINKMASTER-X and will contain over 70 imges; I'm just waiting for them to send me the confromation email so I can start posting them.