free hit counters
The growing goddess (giantess deeane custom clip) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-04-2013   #13
75thparellel
guy

Re: The growing goddess (giantess deeane custom clip)

Ya Deeane is great to deal with, she definitley enjoys trying new things and making sure you get exactly what you want!
Gorillaboy, you're one lucky bugger, ive mentioned it to my GF, but shes never been a huge fan of it lol. She doesnt HATE the whole giantess/growth thing at least, shes just not all that into it.
Unread 04-05-2013   #14
gorillaboy
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75thparellel View Post
Ya Deeane is great to deal with, she definitley enjoys trying new things and making sure you get exactly what you want!
Gorillaboy, you're one lucky bugger, ive mentioned it to my GF, but shes never been a huge fan of it lol. She doesnt HATE the whole giantess/growth thing at least, shes just not all that into it.
Well she wasn't into it but we did have some fun out of that. She did, however, have a breast enhancement fetish (like I do too) and we were able to act on that one. She got really large breast implants, and she loved stuffing balloons down her shirt too and walking around. She got excited thinking about her breasts becoming bigger and bigger. She would definitely love the breast section on this forum. Shame it didn't work out between us.
gorillaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013   #15
gorillaboy
Process Fan

So I've been patiently waiting for this growth/mini gts epic that was supposed to be close to being done weeks ago. Any updates?
Unread 05-30-2013   #16
Conker
King of All the Land

Personally, I really don't buy growth clips if they don't contain any clothes ripping.
Does that giantess Deane clip have any at the end (as in, does her bra snap off or something)?
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013   #17
75thparellel
guy

Sorry guys, Its been over a month since it was supposed to be done. Ive sent Deeane a few emails and havent had any responses from her either. The only thing i have to go by is a post she made on giantess city in response to someone asking if she planned on doing another growth clip. She said shes had some computer problems or something and it might be a bit before its released. As soon as i hear any updates from her ill post them up here.

Conker the growing goddes clip didnt mainly focus on growth and only has a short 2 minute growth sequence at the end. Theres not on screen clothes ripping, but theres some decent shots of her in a very tiny ripped bra at the end.
Unread 06-01-2013   #18
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75thparellel View Post
Conker the growing goddes clip didnt mainly focus on growth and only has a short 2 minute growth sequence at the end. Theres not on screen clothes ripping, but theres some decent shots of her in a very tiny ripped bra at the end.
Okay, thanks for that.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013   #19
gorillaboy
Process Fan

That's too bad, I'm tired of all the SM videos. Where's the process? That's my favorite part. May have to dip my toes in the custom vid department myself to get what I want.
Unread 07-02-2013   #20
75thparellel
guy

I wish I posting to say it was done, but at least I have some goodish news this time. Deanne has been having computer issues and has just got a bit bogged down with work. She said she is going to start work on it again soon, so hopefully it wont be too much longer. Ill keep you guys posted on any updates and a link as soon as its done!
Unread 07-03-2013   #21
gorillaboy
Process Fan

Yes, keep us informed. We have very similar tastes. I'm debating getting a mini gts/growth custom done by Missa. She's great and is trustworthy but the price seems a bit too steep. I understand that shooting and editing takes major time and effort. I just wish I had more disposable income. I've got the script written too.
Unread 07-03-2013   #22
75thparellel
guy

Custom clips definitely aren't cheap and if you have specific outfit requests like I normally do it cant get pretty pricey fast. Depending on the person/studio prices can range from as low as $5/minute all the way up to $25/minute plus outfits. Theres a few studios/people ive got clips from in the past that have done great work for around $7-10/minute, but don't focus on growth, so no Green screen and no past experience with clothes ripping and such. Its never been an issue for me since most of my other clips don't include growth. If you want I can shoot you some links to other stores on C4S.
Unread 07-03-2013   #23
gorillaboy
Process Fan

That would be great, although I need green screen and fx and that's going to jack up the price considerably.

I really don't like the whole clothes tearing while growing bit because honestly I've never seen it done correctly. It's just close ups of clothes ripping. What I like is the fx of a woman growing next to anything (another person, bed, etc.) where she is clearly getting bigger and the other object is getting smaller. I'm all about the process. I would LOVE something dragged out as a woman grows in fits and bursts over time and how she psychologically changes because of it.
Unread 10-22-2013   #24
75thparellel
guy

WOWOWOWOWOWOWWOW!! It was a very long wait, but Deeane finally finished her second growth clip for me and if you ask me she did an amazing job! For those wondering there is clothes ripping, some minor high heels destruction with good foot shots and some great POV angles. She also used my idea of having to duck while walking through a doorway, which turned out awesome aswell.
She has it on for a special price right now, I assume it will only go up a few dollars though.
Anyway heres the link to her C4S store for those interested. I really hope other enjoy it as much as I did, I put out a fair amount out of my own pocket for this one!

http://clips4sale.com/38649