free hit counters
Overlord Bob (Offsite) - Page 20 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-13-2012   #229
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

Re: Overlord Bob

http://overlordbobsuniverse.blogspot...on-part-1.html

new stuff, no tg yet but I guess it would still be a transformation of sorts.

on another note the more I work/think on card game concept the more i lean towards a munchkin or heroquest type concept. Which essentially would be the predefined characters pit against a randomized dungeon set in order to defeat the dark lord of the Dungeon.
I'll try to do a write up when i can of that variation, as it would be more of a interactive RP in design which i guess people around here lean towards.

basic write up listed below would attach it but with the image files it's like 16 megs already, let me know what you think.

link to excel version, if you have suggestions or edits let me know or write them in and let me know
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...05iRmx5aVMwRHc

General info if you cant read the link

Modes of Play Free for All All players attempt to get to rank of Epic Hero (Rank 6) in order to challenge/defeat the Overlord first and become the new Overlord, players may aid and oppose each other with cards, such as traps, spells, items, and combat events.
Group Play All Players work together in order to defeat the Villain, in short it's like a giant on-going quest mode. If a player falls they become a servant to the GM literally…

FFA Start Starting roll to determine player order, roll whatever dice you agree on.
Each Player draws 5 cards to start, Max hand size of 10 play cards, active/on table cards such as played/equipped gear does not count towards this limit.
Each Player draws one class/race card at random, those will be your starting classes. In Group play you may select class/race combinations at will.
Each player starts with 20 Physical and 20 Spiritual health
No race specified means your human by default.
No class specified means your NPC by default
GM shuffles all remaining cards together.
Play mode either Dice or Board.
Dice mode, GM splits the cards into 6 different randomized decks specifying each a different number between 1-6. Each turn for events the player rolls a 1d6 dice and draws from associated pile.
Board game mode players move in random motions along the dungeon board, the DM is to place cards at each space on the board. Each time a card is used up a new card is placed on the spot.
Empty board spaces are then filled by the DM.
Each player starts at a different section of the board.

Heroes Units have 2 types of HP, Physical and Spiritual.
Physical - Easy to lose and restore
Spiritual - Harder to Lose and restore
In group play when spiritual hits zero the player loses and gets turned into GM Minion.
In free for all mode if your spiritual HP hits 0 you lose.
If you bring a monsters spiritual HP down to 0 you can capture the unit, (add to your inventory where you can use it on other players or sell it for gold.)
When Physical hits 0 if due to trap or combat the player loses a turn, permanently suffers the negative effect (based on whatever reduced hp to 0) and suffers 2 Spiritual damage.
They find themselves in the inn with full health after.
Physical HP can be fully recovered by resting, this however wastes a turn and costs 20 x Rank in gold (inn cost)
Non-permanent Curses/TF and spiritual health restored whenever you gain a rank.
permanent curses/tf can only be removed by special cards.
gold cannot be saved, so if your selling cards make sure you use all your gold

Players Turn Players turns
Main Phase -Player can play trap cards face down, select equipment cards, play monsters against other players, play curse/spell cards
Draw/Event Phase - Draw a card if none is played against you. If a monster is played against you prepare to fight
Combat Attack/Event Roll - 6 sided dice to determine if a attack succeeds/fails times Rank, so rank 1 rolls a 1d6 while rank 5 rolls 5d6
Player and Monster roll dice depending on there rank, difference = damage to the opponent
Bravely run away - hero can choose to flee combat for there combat roll must roll greater then 3 x Rank to flee combat.
Player suffers 1 spiritual damage for fleeing combat and ends there turn, if the monster rank is more then 2 ranks higher take 0 damage
Consumables - Can play any time from your hand or inventory disappears after a single use.
End Turn
used/defeated cards go into a 'The waste basket' aka graveyard

Ranks: Levels/Ranks occur every 4 EXP, all monsters give 2 exp, quests give 4 exp, monster/quests lower rank give -1 exp, exp does not carry over rank to rank.
Ranks range from 1 to 5, after 5 your hero reaches Epic Rank whoever reaches epic rank 'wins' becoming the new dungeon master.
Each time heroes/class will Rank Up and they unlock a skill/title which can replace/add on to whatever they have.
Monster Selection based on rank, if facing a monster greater then +2 your rank no penalty incurred for fleeing.
Ranks 1 Noob -> Rank 2 Experienced -> Rank 3 Professional -> Rank 4 Elite -> Rank 5 Legendary -> Rank Epic
Cards can be sold from inventory for 10xRank, excess gold is not retained.

Class: Each player may have one class card in play at a time
Curse/Fallen class: Can be played on opposing players like a item card as long as a the parameters required are reached.
Race: Players can have any many races stacked as they wish.
Events: These are basic cards drawn each turn by players, the card types include
Monster: These range from Rank 1-5 and when defeated give the player EXP and Gold/Treasure depending on the particular monster and bonus effects.
A player can fight a monster either by encountering it when they draw a event card or by a forced encounter by another player.
In combat at start bonus cards may be used on both sides to affect stats of the combatants and/or affect the combat itself
Players can also ask for help, allowing one player to help them in combat. Helping players do not automatically gain anything from helping, but players can ask for something for the help.

Duel Optional action - allows for direct combat with a target player of ones choice, winner can select either inflict a existing curse 'permanently' or steal/claim one treasure card from the loser.
Board version this is occurs when players land on the same square or adjacent squares
In card version this occurs when 2 different players draw from the same piles twice in a row
Curse/Trap: Curse/Trap cards take effect immediately if drawn when a player draws it as an event, and can be used to trap/curse other players if drawn as a hand card.
When played by a player in board game mode it affects any player that crosses the space where it is laid. In deck mode it affects the next player to draw from that deck.
Misc: There are also a multitude of other cards, some of which affect combat, some of which give players in-game bonuse, and a bunch which just have weird effects

Treasure: These are drawn when a player defeats a monster, the include monsters/event/quest cards, and treasure cards they include:
Item: Item cards typically give permanent benefits to the player who equips them. They can also be sold for gold or traded to other players.
Equipment: only one can be held at a time per a slot
Slot types - Head Chest Legs Accessories 1 Accessories 2 Weapon
Some items are gender, Race, or Class specific, and can normally only be used by a character of that gender, Race, or Class
Potions/Food/Usable Goods One shot items, these can be played from a player's hand or from the table, they have various effects.
Other: There are many Treasure cards which have a huge range of effects that do not fit into any other category. They can retrieve things from the discard pile, buff the player's weapons by adding bonuses
, allow you to use an Item you could not because of your Race, Class or gender, or do any of a huge number of wacky things, like T Ceremony, which gets rid of cards with 'T' in their name, or Monsters are
Busy, which removes all the Monsters from the combat and gives the fighting munchkins only a little bit of Treasure..
Gold Players can spend gold to buy/draw treasure cards items, Exp, or sell in hand treasure.
100xRank for exp purchases. items sell for 10xRank
Quests: Specialized Events which multiple players must/can work together in, made up of X cards of GM's choice within level limit
GM Abilities Selects a specific Villain unit, draws and can use events based on villain.
Monster Changes These are cards which affect combat by either enhancing or subtracting from the combat skills of a monster.

Last edited by ZeroForever; 02-04-2012 at 01:58 PM. Reason: made some changes to the game
ZeroForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012   #230
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

hmm been busy is what I would say but it's really just prioritizing other things like RL or video games first.

anyways new comic by On-na
http://overlordbobsuniverse.blogspot...ing-magic.html

card game is still under work still need more item/traps/spells/skills type card ideas.
Unread 02-05-2012   #231
On-Na
TG Mentalist

Yaaaaayyy XD.
Unread 02-21-2012   #232
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

thanks for the work on-na

anyways new CYOA is out, might be the last for a while.

anyways snippet of the Sister Sins Fairy Tales I'm working on, still fiddling with some things but general concepts are down.

'Red Riding Hood called out “Good morning” but received no response and looking around the mansion she saw not a trace. Eventually she went to the bedroom and upon opening the door she saw her grandmother sitting in bed with her cap pulled far over her face but looking very strange.
'Oh! grandmother there you are,' she said, 'oh my, what big boobs you have!'
'All the better to feed you with, my child,' was the reply the wolf gave clearly confused by the girls choice of words but much more confused with his own response. The words had left his mouth almost instinctively however false they were. By the time he understood what he had said, a pulsating heat filled his chest as he felt himself moan. His nipples began harden and engorged like a bitch in heat as they grew larger and larger soon they pressed against the silken negligee that he wore. The pulsing continued to spread across his chest growing stronger and stronger as his fur trimmed and parted to pale flesh. “AAHHHHHH” he panted the sensation in his breasts grew ever larger before suddenly, it was no longer just a sensation. As his washboard chest sprouted bumps, the skin continuing to ripple and fill as these bumps filled into mounds, finally becoming hills no mountainous in size. The cloths seemingly pulling tighter and tighter as the flesh pushed against them stretching it to its limit. Finally it stopped the heat leaving him in a daze of lust as suddenly they erupted and the stains of milk made itself known against the negligee. As he panted as he looked as his new chest, the JJJ cups filled his vision as they jiggled without restraint in the negligee the cool touch of his nipples against the wet fabric sent tingles down his spine as he could feel a welling heat coming again as milk burst forth again and again without respite.
His daze however was interrupted as red riding hood spoke again, the work seemingly pressing into him as they shook the very foundation of his being.
'But, grandmother, what...'
Unread 04-27-2012   #233
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

hmm been a while since i updated this thread, while there have been plenty of new things i generally lack motivation to update here due to the minimal responses I get.
I've found most people tend to already watch the blog or group also, so it's somewhat redundant as well.

random thought I'm probably going to be making a donation/group set as commission costs have hit 5 digit range (5 digits before the decimal).

anyways newest one based on the poll earlier this month.
http://diggerman.deviantart.com/#/d4xun69
Unread 04-27-2012   #234
stonovan
Process Fan

If there are non-excluding donation benefits I can probably be persuaded to donate (like if donators get to vote on what happens next).

I can understand the lack of motivation to post at a place where you don't get feedback. I enjoy the work, I just rarely post.
Unread 04-28-2012   #235
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

true enough, there's been a study that supports the lurk/post/create ratio and it's something like 90/9/1 so it's not to surprising.

as for donation benefits outside of restricted stuff, I guess I'll see, haven't thought that far ahead yet.
Unread 04-28-2012   #236
Avenger2099
Frequent Poster

Honestly, the less of me that's on these sites the happier I feel.

That said, I enjoy Bob and I'm happy to see you're still doing stuff with it.
Unread 04-28-2012   #237
Melkorios
Frequent Poster

Awwww, I know I'm lurking, but I at least try to help where and when I can... You make me feel bad...
Melkorios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2012   #238
MadmanDarkHeretic
Bouncy Dragongirl of Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
hmm been a while since i updated this thread, while there have been plenty of new things i generally lack motivation to update here due to the minimal responses I get.
I've found most people tend to already watch the blog or group also, so it's somewhat redundant as well.

random thought I'm probably going to be making a donation/group set as commission costs have hit 5 digit range (5 digits before the decimal).

anyways newest one based on the poll earlier this month.
http://diggerman.deviantart.com/#/d4xun69
Amusing.

And wow, you've handled an amazing amount of commissions. Sorry we're so quiet. It's also a side effect of the long thread. Longer it is, the more likely a new link is just clicked and gone to rather than discussed.
MadmanDarkHeretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2012   #239
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

thanks people, and yeah not too surprised there's plenty of reasons and I'm guilty of doing them myself sometimes.

anyways random numbers just for kicks.
there's been 88 different commission jobs, for over 300~ pages of material (though not all bob related).
most expensive single commission was 700~ (not counting on going stuff like the web comic or multi-parters)
cheapest was 10~ (not counting free requests or such)
average of 15 jobs in progress at any given time.
Unread 08-23-2012   #240
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

hmmm it's been some months since I've bumped this thread up...
New material since April, there's been a trickle amount
A few character art shots.
Knights vs Maids conclusion part 2 is releasing weekly
Webcomic had it's first tg scene.
Some before after character design arts for the game concepts.

The new material, it's actually been fairly slow due to a combination of me planning really large projects and WTFBBQ happened to half these artists that i paid (my current pending commission list 25~ though more then half of those are like 6~8+ months and counting so I don't know anymore then you do).

had hoped to get the card game done before the end of summer but given that happens in like 1 week i doubt it, specially given that relatives are visiting and I've been designated NYC tour guide for the week.
the dungeon keeper game idea will be relegated to a simple light novel game as I don't really have the time or expertise to program the game play elements I want to do (lack of time make teaching myself problematic to say the least)

other stuff includes a Disgaea based Dojin that i will likely be selling on DLsite or such, it's roughly 20 pages it has some comedy, BE, TG, corruption, and gratuitous sex scenes. Part 1 is pretty close to finished.

Sister Sins fairy tale story 1 the Boy who cried Bimbo is more then half way done, no real ETA for that one but its already 12 pages+.

other stuffs like stuffs.

oh and a contest... that ends in a week. 5 entries so far hoping for a few more as i feel like I was generous with the number of prizes in it.

Last edited by ZeroForever; 08-23-2012 at 12:13 PM.