free hit counters
AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 20 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-26-2010   #229
CinderBH
Process Fan

Re: AR / AP Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnedya View Post
Magical Canan.
CinderBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2010   #230
Lock
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
here is scanlations by Taruby, a local process member. They go up to Volume 2, that's where Taruby has stopped translating for the time being. So far, I have no idea where raws are at... mostly because I'm lazy and only spent 25 seconds on this post. I timed it.

http://taruby.gamerkun.com/
I have those..it's the rest I'm looking for..Japanese versions will do.
Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2010   #231
jonathanraiju
Leecher

hi i was just wondering if you could do me a big favor and do some AP of sakura from cardcaptors and possibly Li as well for i can not seem to find that type of pics anywhere soooooooo if you could do some or find some please e-mail me and jonathankoch77@yahoo.com thank you
jonathanraiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2010   #232
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanraiju View Post
hi i was just wondering if you could do me a big favor and do some AP of sakura from cardcaptors and possibly Li as well for i can not seem to find that type of pics anywhere soooooooo if you could do some or find some please e-mail me and jonathankoch77@yahoo.com thank you
this isn't a place for you to request people to do artwork, its a place for people to request for others to help them find artwork already done. Now if your asking for that specific type of artwork, then I'm sure the community can help. If your asking for someone to draw it, go to the art request forum.
Unread 10-28-2010   #233
jonathanraiju
Leecher

ooops sorry well then i guess while im here i will ask if anyone can find anything like that to e-mail me thanks again
jonathanraiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2011   #234
Prophet
Didn't write Ravenlations

Does anyone have any information pertaining to what happened to http://www.t-white.revery.net/top.html It's been 403 for almost a week now.
Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2011   #235
iamhell21
Lurker

hello all
jvst cvriovs to see if anyone wovld like to chat or role play abovt ar... more specifically tg/ar after all whats life with some change? i can be reached on yahoo chat
rescen_27

// wovld there have been a better place to post this request? i covldn't see making a new topic for it. i think it wovld be a good idea for each svbject of the process to have a sticky for these kind of chat posts
iamhell21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011   #236
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Hey guys, my computer crashed a few weeks back, taking with it all the my favorite images... one of which I was positive I'd grabbed from here about Wonder Woman, Lois, Zatanna, Harely and Poison Ivy being regressed in a steam bath.

I've been doing a search all week on the site to find it and no luck. Anyway you can help me out?

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011   #237
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirlinthloth View Post
Hey guys, my computer crashed a few weeks back, taking with it all the my favorite images... one of which I was positive I'd grabbed from here about Wonder Woman, Lois, Zatanna, Harely and Poison Ivy being regressed in a steam bath.

I've been doing a search all week on the site to find it and no luck. Anyway you can help me out?
You mean these ^_^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled 403.jpg (330.5 KB, 622 views)
File Type: jpg untitled 404.jpg (384.7 KB, 621 views)

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011   #238
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinkmaster22 View Post
You mean these ^_^
Those would be it, much thanks Shrinkmaster. Whose the great artist who created these again?

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2011   #239
Sparda
Process Fan

I found this image online and I was wondering if anyone knew which episode of thundercats this was in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lolicheetara.jpg (57.5 KB, 364 views)
Unread 03-08-2011   #240
Xeophane
Tourist

hallo guys. maybe can u help me. there i a manga comic. the scene is: there is babys (boys and girls. age 1-2) then i dont know properly what happend( i think they grow by a scientist
in the scene) and then Age Progression of babys to ag 18-22 i think. I really appreciate ur help xD
Xeophane is offline   Reply With Quote