free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 214 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-12-2014   #2557
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck39 View Post
Hello again, a couple of weeks ago I mentioned the release of the first part of my comic. For ease of access, no that all four parts have been released, here are the links to each part:
Part 1 - http://buck3.deviantart.com/art/Bim-...of-4-497105104
Part 2 - http://buck3.deviantart.com/art/Bim-...of-4-497105264
Part 3 - http://buck3.deviantart.com/art/Bim-...of-4-497105296
Part 4 - http://buck3.deviantart.com/art/Bim-...of-4-497105315
That's a gorgeous set. Thanks for sharing.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2014   #2558
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

*slow clap for Buck3
Unread 12-12-2014   #2559
Choppy
Enchanter

Just a quick post, if anybody is still going on about Transformania time I made a thread for discussion and what now heres the link: http://www.process-productions.com/f...753#post741753

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2014   #2560
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

It's been a while since I posted something on this thread, but I accepted Wolfpup's request of a story where he would be TGed into a bimbo. So, with no further delay...

================================================== ==========

Last call
By Yurix

I don’t know how much time I have before I’m gone, but you have to listen to me. This could be my last message before I’m gone.

I’m not gonna lie to you, things are really bad… and I mean bad enough that if I don’t lose it while typing this, I might just put a gun to my head or jump off a bridge before I disappear.

I don’t know how to explain it without sounding like a madman, but you have to listen.

It all started a couple of months ago. I was just an ordinary guy: dark hair, grey eyes, strong build, snappy dresser… okay, maybe not that ordinary. The deal is, I was a good-looking guy, alright? Just… don’t ask me too much. The less you know about me, the better.

What happened was something like this: I got invited to a huge after-graduation party and we pretty much rocked it until the cops shut it down. The usual big bash before going on to become another boring adult: one last mess of beer, babes and badass rides.

You know the deal with graduation parties, right? It’s always the big bucks for the biggest, flashiest parties. Well, that party couldn’t be any crazier: imagine the richest kids in town renting the biggest hotel and going crazy with pool parties and all that shit.

Okay, I know I said I was a snappy dresser, but it doesn’t mean I don’t swear. I’m a guy, for Pete’s sake! Yeah, that might sound weak for a swear word, but I’m trying not the use the other ones right now, because of my… problem.

Well, I guess I had better explain about that, but for now, let me just get the story going. The deal is… well… some of the girls at the party were into some weird stuff. I’m not taking Goths or Wicca: I mean they were tripping out on some new drug that they had stolen off some guys. I don’t mean they were brain-fried or stoned: they were just tripping like someone who was pumped full of speed and buzzing around, too giddy to care.

The big problem was just that. They weren’t high on smoke or snorting white stuff up their noses: it was some weird pink-and-purple pill. I did heard about some weird blue-and-yellow pills in the past, and also heard about those rape drugs that dumbasses use to get girls high… but that stuff was not the same. I mean… one pill and they were partying like their brains were hard-wired upside-down.

It doesn’t make any sense, but bare with me. I’m not the kind to do that kind of stuff, and I would never hang out with people who killed themselves on drug-shot highs, but this… I just didn’t expect.

The party was going on an all-time high, music pumping way past midnight, and we got some calls from the neighbours to pipe it down. Look, that wasn’t my party: I was just invited, ‘cause I was the best friend of the one who did work it up…

Yeah, I said was. It turns out that he was the one who cashed in for those drugs and was handing it to every girl in our class. A bunch of those girls were not into him because he used to hit on all of them just to try and get a date for the ball. Turns out he actually came alone – so much for him being Mr. Rich and Famous.

The guy was a good sport about it, though – or at least, that’s what we all thought. I didn’t laugh at him; in fact, I was the one who picked him up when he was drunk and crying his eyes out. As big as his dad was in the business, he was the runt of the family: average grades, average looks… The only thing that was helping him was his dad’s account.

Anyways, while the party was still hot, I started noticing that some of the girls were looking weird. I don’t mean stoned or wasted… I mean one moment they’d be dancing or drinking, the next they were… you know that huge twerking bizz? Imagine that times fifty. Yeah, you heard me: one minute they were acting like normal party people, and the next, they were spazzing out or looking all hot and bothered and…

Oh shit… I shouldn’t’ve said that. Never mind saying it, I shouldn’t’ve thought it. Crap… looks like my beard’s starting to fall off.

Yeah, you heard me: my beard’s just falling off. Look, I’m not joking. Heck, my hair’s already starting to grow.

Okay, you think I’m not making sense? Just let me explain. Whatever was in those pills was definitely messing with them, and it was doing it something fierce. You remember the cheerleader captain? The girl everyone thought was working the wrong way through school? Well, she was the first one I saw who was high on that shit, and you should’ve seen her…

Yeah, I know she’s already hot, but… ah crap… No, it’s not my beard anymore. You remember how I used to chew my nails when I was nervous about an exam? Well, those nails just turned French-manicure style, and I think they even turned pink. No, I’m not lying to you. Heck, it’s not easy to type with those things…

I guess I might as well get with the program, huh? Well, one moment she was dancing with the quarterback of the team, the next she was… well… growing in her clothes. No, I know her dress was already tight, but it didn’t seem like anyone else noticed. I mean, she was pushing through the bra-cup alphabet like crazy and… ah shit…

Yeah, it’s my hands again… but it’s also my arms. The hair on them just fell off. No, it doesn’t hurt… but looking at them is really weird. It’s like someone chopped off my arms and slapped those of a chick on them.

Damnit… no, this time it’s my face. Yeah, I can tell: there’s the showers a couple of steps from my computer, so… well… I think my eyes are bigger. No, they didn’t change color. Why would they? Oh, right… yeah.

Anyways, where was I? Oh, right. Well, her boobs were about to rip her dress open when her butt decided to follow up. Yeah, she was already stacked, but now, she didn’t look like a prom queen – more like a top-class hooker.

Huh? Oh, yeah… I think I did change. Let me check… Damn, I did. I think my waist just slimmed down. No, it didn’t hurt. Weird thing is, I didn’t even feel it this time.

So, the cheerleader… yeah, sorry. Well, the moment she finished growing, some of the other girls started to do the same. It was kinda freaky, too. You remember the computer nerd with the messy hair and the glasses? Well, looks like someone had spiked her punch double-time, ‘cause she was popping out of her dress and her legs were stretching like crazy…

My legs? Well, they don’t feel as brawny, and maybe a bit longer. I guess I didn’t notice that. Thicker? Yeah, maybe. How’d you know? You don’t? Oh…

Right… yeah, forgot. The more girls were changing, the crazier the party was going. I mean, they didn’t even go ape-shit or anything. Those girls kept partying and dancing and drinking… the guys? No, I don’t think they were changing… well… I couldn’t really tell.

So, after a while, the party was jamming hard, so I went for a drink. No, I kept my drink with me… at least, I think I did. I mean, it was all beer. Just after I took a first sip, one of the newly-grown girls – I think it used to be that Greenpeace girl… You know, the one who wore that green dress with a flower in her hair? Anyways, I was about to ask her what she wanted when she kissed me… okay, it was way more than a kiss… I think she could’ve given me a full dental check-up with that tongue…

Sorry… had this major cough… weird, my voice sounds funny, and there’s this nagging weight on my chest.

Okay… back to the story, right? So… after a minute, I was trying hard to catch my breath, when she grabbed my hands and pressed them against her boobs… No, I’m not kidding! Yeah, I thought she was a dyke, too… The weirdest thing was that I could feel her cans growing in my hands, pushing against them, and the more they were, the more hot and bothered she looked…

Hold on… Okay, looks like I’m not sitting on some pillow like I thought. Maybe my jeans are getting too tight… and my underwear, too. I feel like I’m getting a wedgie…

Huh? Oh, yeah, her. Well, she grabbed my hands again and guided them down to her butt before she pushed herself against me… I don’t know what was crazier, her sudden case of the hornies or how I could feel her boobs press more and more against my chest and her butt against my hands.

Tch… this shirt is really getting tight. I really need to get back to workout once I’m done talking…

So, yeah, I was about to push her away when she gave me another of those tongue kisses. The moment she dropped off me, I swear she wasn’t a dyke anymore: hell, she was dry-humping against me, trying to shove one of her melons in my mouth to suck on.

Yeah… thinking about it is making me feel kinda hot and bothered too… but I think those jeans must’ve cut the flow somewhere, ‘cause I’m not feeling it.

As I was about to say, if I hadn’t called time to catch my breath and drink a bit, she would’ve had her way with me right there and now. Yeah, I would’ve liked that… well, maybe… um… I’m not sure.

So yeah, she pulled her top back up and lead me to the girl’s room and… I’m not kidding you, there was a ton of guys who were passed out on the floor, with girls just fucking the life out of them… ah, shit, I shouldn’t, like, said the f-word.

Hold on a sec… yeah, I think my hair just, like, turned all super long and stuff… No, I’m not talking funny… okay, maybe. *giggle*

So like, she crammed me in one of the stalls and started to take my suit off. It was feeling really icky, anyways. And then she just pulled off her dress right there and yanked my pants down. Yeah, she was like a bitch in heat, and it was really conta… con… umm… she made me feel all hot, too.

Just a sec, okay? I gotta get that damn shirt off. Yeah… feels better to have my boobs free. The air’s so nice and it makes my nips all hard…

One sec, k? Just gotta… mmm… yeah… huh? Oh, um… yeah, looks like I’m changing again… no, I’m just changing out of my clothes… Yeah, they felt all stuffy and like, boring…

So, after a sec, she made me sit down on the ground and popped another of those pills in her mouth… but I think she, like, slipped it to me, ‘cause I was coughing real bad… and then she started talking some, like, weird hibby-jibby…

You think she was a what? A witch? I dunno… anyways, we probably spent like an hour back there, fucking and kissing and touching and… omg… I really feel horny…

So, yeah… when I woke up, she was there and said, like, that she had totes fun at the party and all, and she like gave me the biggest fuck of all time! *giggle* I said fuck…

Oohh… feels like my butt’s bigger, and my boobs, too! I bet I could titty-fuck that quar… that qua… the big star of the team and blow him ‘till he blows! *giggle*

So, yeah, and like, I said that she was all hot and all, and she said that if I liked it so much, I could end up just like she was… No, she wasn’t a meany. She wasn’t a les… um… just into girls. She just wanted to find one guy to fuck before finishing school and… like, she did me!

Oh yeah… uh oh… I cummed on the chair! *giggle* Sorry, my boobs feel so big and soft and my titties are so hard… Oh, I’d fuck you right now if you weren’t on the phone!

Huh? Crazy? You’re just being a dummy… so no, I don’t have like blond hair, but yeah, I bet I’d make one sexy little bimbo…

Huh? Trophy wife? Whazzat? Fucking you all day? Like, what didn’t you, like, say so in the first place? Sure thing, sweetie!

Huh? That story? Oh, right… well… yeah, like… we hanged out for a while, and today, I… um… like, I had this baaaaad headache and… like… I probably took her pills instead of the ones that make the pain go bye-bye! *giggle*

Uh… oh, you wanna come over and fuck? Like, yeah! *giggle* The pills? You want her to get some, too? *giggle* Sounds like fun! I bet she’d be a hot fuck… and u to! Kisses! *giggle*

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2014   #2561
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Very not bad, very not bad indeed!
Unread 12-19-2014   #2562
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
Very not bad, very not bad indeed!
Very 'not bad'? I don't know if that's good or not.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

Unread 12-20-2014   #2563
Kyril
Nobody

Well, it's apparently not good, otherwise he'd say it was good. But it's not bad either... so it's aggressively neutral? Extremely okay? *shrug*

Ya did good.
Kyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2014   #2564
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

*rubs forehead

Kids.

Us old folks say that when something's really quite impressive.
Unread 12-20-2014   #2565
shinchan1
Frequent Poster

Quote:
*rubs forehead

Kids.

YES!! damn young'uns!
shinchan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2014   #2566
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Quote:
*rubs forehead

Kids.

Us old folks? How old are you exactly?

Unread 12-20-2014   #2567
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Mid-30s.
Unread 12-20-2014   #2568
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

I'm 32, so we're probably not that far apart.