free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 236 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-07-2016   #2821
Gatoh Ry?zaki
Process Fan

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ederin View Post
I had completely forgotten all but the barest outline of Business Casual in the ~8 years~ since I wrote it. I was like, who the hell is Dr. Rod.

If I had to rank my own work I'd probably put Business Casual near the bottom, with EnthusiOrgasm and Campaign. At the top I'd put Man in Room Ten, Progressive, and either Endorphins or Backwash.
Backwash is another one I just re-read recently. I think having Erin hold some genuine regret for her actions helped add a little bit more weight to the story so that the ending, although perverse, had a shade of happiness to it. Similarly, the slight 'happy endings' in Endorphins and the funny ending of The Man in Room Ten really made those strong titles, too.

Endorphins is definitely on my re-read list.
Gatoh Ry?zaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2016   #2822
T.L.
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I had completely forgotten all but the barest outline of Business Casual in the ~8 years~ since I wrote it. I was like, who the hell is Dr. Rod.

If I had to rank my own work I'd probably put Business Casual near the bottom, with EnthusiOrgasm and Campaign. At the top I'd put Man in Room Ten, Progressive, and either Endorphins or Backwash.
Honestly I would love a sequel to Endorphins. Maybe have the story re-told form someone else prospective?

I really do like stores that leave at least some of the original girl there.
That was one of things I liked about Business Casual.
T.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2016   #2823
Gatoh Ry?zaki
Process Fan

Yeah, I find it's always fun when the girl makes best with what she has left to her.

Justin and the Martinis in The Man in Room Ten is one of my favorite little sub-plots. That Wren was stumped by the martinis was a nice little touch that added a sense of humility to him, I guess.
Unread 05-09-2016   #2824
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L. View Post
Honestly I would love a sequel to Endorphins. Maybe have the story re-told form someone else prospective?
I think of all of Limerick's "virus" stories as being related to "Endorphins," even though they differ somewhat in the details of the infection involved. (I guess if you really need to reconcile them in your mind, you can imagine that the Hornies virus is a later mutated form of the S-Flu from "Endorphins," although that doesn't account for "Share Alike.")
Unread 05-10-2016   #2825
olddude12
I don't understand...

Limerick cinematic universe when?
olddude12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2016   #2826
ederin
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
I think of all of Limerick's "virus" stories as being related to "Endorphins," even though they differ somewhat in the details of the infection involved. (I guess if you really need to reconcile them in your mind, you can imagine that the Hornies virus is a later mutated form of the S-Flu from "Endorphins," although that doesn't account for "Share Alike.")
This is more or less how I think of it. However, I've kept them deliberately self-contained and a little bit inconsistent because putting "rules" on the virus makes it less fun and overly predictable. Bimboization is already inherently too predictable.
ederin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2016   #2827
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Quote:
This is more or less how I think of it. However, I've kept them deliberately self-contained and a little bit inconsistent because putting "rules" on the virus makes it less fun and overly predictable. Bimboization is already inherently too predictable.
Reading over Flyspeck makes it seem like you considered it at one point. You wouldn't happen to have any scraps toying around with the idea just in case someone (hypothetically) wanted to take those rules and make a game out of them, would you? <_<

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2016   #2828
Gatoh Ry?zaki
Process Fan

The world--or in this case, the US--is big enough that I think the virus could easily have different strains coursing through it. Differing strains work well enough, each adapting based on the environment and inhabitants.
Unread 05-20-2016   #2829
singory
Frequent Poster

found an artist on DA who has couple of Bimbo sequence , this is his latest ( and he he posting colored later )

http://yerbouti.deviantart.com/
Unread 05-22-2016   #2830
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singory View Post
found an artist on DA who has couple of Bimbo sequence , this is his latest ( and he he posting colored later )

http://yerbouti.deviantart.com/
From the pcis you posted, I expected mostly TG stuff, but it's a pleasant surprise to find a lot of FtF tfs, too.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2016   #2831
trc071880
Frequent Poster

http://fullmoonmaster.deviantart.com...aser-609990885

So i do not know if this breaks any rules but i wanted to post i have a brand new payset. Its $8.25 for a 21 page Bimbo Transformation comic. There is also some sexual situations as well as tends to be with bimbo transformation. I am very proud of how this turns out and am already formulating how the next chapter will transpire. Bonete is the real mind behind this as he took my idea and brought them to life and i think it turned out amazing.
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2016   #2832
utopianfubar
Cool cat

Not sure if this is the right place. But i remember a fair while back there was an online comic what had alittle person turning all the girls in school to bimbo's. and at the end of a specific scene a main character turns and has a kissing contest. The author changed it when people complained. sorry for being vague.
utopianfubar is offline   Reply With Quote