free hit counters
Bitten: The Series - Page 28 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-08-2015   #325
Buzy
Process Fan

Re: Bitten: The Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
I better prefer not thinking about what could have happened with "Bitten the movie", some years back with Angelina Jolie
Actually, who knows? Isn't Jolie the one who played Grendel's mother in the Beowulf movie?

I dimly recall her mentioning actually enjoying stuff like the tail and "built-in stiletto heel" spurs the character sported(though, I could be recalling wrong) in interviews when the movie had just begun coming out.
Buzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2015   #326
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzy View Post
Actually, who knows? Isn't Jolie the one who played Grendel's mother in the Beowulf movie?

I dimly recall her mentioning actually enjoying stuff like the tail and "built-in stiletto heel" spurs the character sported(though, I could be recalling wrong) in interviews when the movie had just begun coming out.
I can't imagine a movie version would have been any better than the TV series, especially considering the cast they were shooting for, there would have been no money left for effects after getting their star actors. I would wager that had something to do with it ending up in development hell and then being canceled entirely.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2015   #327
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I can't imagine a movie version would have been any better than the TV series, especially considering the cast they were shooting for, there would have been no money left for effects after getting their star actors. I would wager that had something to do with it ending up in development hell and then being canceled entirely.
Yeah, it was kind of "what if" thought. Sometimes it is difficult to understand that their budgets tend to be quite tight, as well as other problems (censorship, actors availability and contractual issues, the public target expected by the tv channel, and so on).
I am usually like a "drama queen" when the final product is not what I expected, but in my defence, I really believe that sometimes things could be done in a different way, and sometimes they (producers, script writers, FX artists) don't simply believe in themselves, don't risk at all in their proposals.

Back to the series, and as I said, in terms of female TF there is nothing to expect in this season, and neither in the next ones if they follow up with the events from the books. Said this, I will keep on watching it, as long as I find it entertaining .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2015   #328
Northwind
Frequent Poster

Season 2 is finished. Anyone keeping up with it? Were there any good TFs?
Northwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2015   #329
elrey
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
only one female, and is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6APMu3OHcPw
Unread 09-11-2015   #330
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
It finished long ago, buddy (Space.ca). The quantity and quality of TFs in the show is dramatically decreasing, so during the next season (filming) I expect a nail TF in the best case xD. Prepare, nail fetishists!!!
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2015   #331
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
It finished long ago, buddy (Space.ca). The quantity and quality of TFs in the show is dramatically decreasing, so during the next season (filming) I expect a nail TF in the best case xD. Prepare, nail fetishists!!!
was there any other TF in there be it male or female?
and c'mon! wherez a tail tf in there? whyz everyone afriad of tails in media??
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2015   #332
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailBoy View Post
was there any other TF in there be it male or female?
and c'mon! wherez a tail tf in there? whyz everyone afriad of tails in media??
Stop necro'ing threads with random comments about tails... How old are you? Old enough to even be on this forum?

Tags
female werewolf, series