free hit counters
AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 28 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-05-2012   #325
darkroom07161
Process Fan

Re: AR / AP Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
I was able to find it. It's on the Pal-Comix CD volume 2.

Anyone know if the Bojay Beach Blanket Beauties take can be unearthered/bought?
Think you'd be able to hook me up with it?
darkroom07161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012   #326
Johnny
Lurker

I was wondering if someone can help me, im looking for a download of the Princess maker 5 PC version. ive been looking for almost 3 weeks now. I noticed that someone has a fair amount of the game translated and would like to play itt his time around with some idea of what im doing.
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2012   #327
jan110
Process Fan

I want to create some cool AR in http://pochi.x.fc2.com/k_kisekae2.html, anyone have some good idea ? I hope it's good thread ^^
jan110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012   #328
vended
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkroom07161 View Post
Does anybody have that Dreamtales AR-AP comic that was free way back when? I used to have it, requested it in this thread once, but the link was Megaupload so, well, yeah. Would appreciate it. Wish I could give more specifics.
The one in the shower ? I have it, if you want.
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012   #329
Soccermom
Going against the flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan110 View Post
I want to create some cool AR in http://pochi.x.fc2.com/k_kisekae2.html, anyone have some good idea ? I hope it's good thread ^^
With all due respect, I've seen a good deal of the "work" that that program does on 4chan. It reminded me of when I was in college and took a game programming course and they had us buy software to make our own games, and it came with about a 100 different graphics and about a 100 different combinations of actions. Which, if you consider gaming as an art, is ridiculously limiting. The only thing that program does is allow people who aren't artists, like myself, pretend they are by reproducing bad art with slightly different poses and clothing colors.
Soccermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012   #330
jan110
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccermom View Post
With all due respect, I've seen a good deal of the "work" that that program does on 4chan. It reminded me of when I was in college and took a game programming course and they had us buy software to make our own games, and it came with about a 100 different graphics and about a 100 different combinations of actions. Which, if you consider gaming as an art, is ridiculously limiting. The only thing that program does is allow people who aren't artists, like myself, pretend they are by reproducing bad art with slightly different poses and clothing colors.
You are right, but I still like to do it. Because I'm not good artist and that flash give me chance to express myself even if its capabilities are limited. Also I want to give back community something for me, not just watch their work.
Unread 06-20-2012   #331
Soccermom
Going against the flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan110 View Post
You are right, but I still like to do it. Because I'm not good artist and that flash give me chance to express myself even if its capabilities are limited. Also I want to give back community something for me, not just watch their work.
That...is a really good response. If it makes you happy, and hell, if anyone else beyond you appreciates it, then you've done this website a service. My advice to you would be to keep it all to the one thread you posted. A good deal of people dislike it, and it would reduce tension.
Soccermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012   #332
CyberFox
Frequent Poster

please find any or all Age Regression art by Puppyfluff
Unread 06-20-2012   #333
jan110
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccermom View Post
That...is a really good response. If it makes you happy, and hell, if anyone else beyond you appreciates it, then you've done this website a service. My advice to you would be to keep it all to the one thread you posted. A good deal of people dislike it, and it would reduce tension.

Thx but where I will put this thread ? Cus I make different types of TFs.
And are there really so many people that dislike this flash ?
Unread 06-21-2012   #334
onallfours
Process Fan

Does anyone know where i can find this story? I did a search for it but i don't see it on here.

It's basically these four girls and they are staying at one of the girls houses while her mother is out. Her mother is a scientist who made a machine or some device which sits in their basement and causes AP.

There's a few chapters, the second one they go to a party or something. Thanks.
onallfours is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012   #335
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster

Does anyone know this anime and episode

The only thing I could remember is that a girl wakes on morning and she is an adult and there something with maids in it
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2012   #336
heidegger
Proprietor, AR Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by onallfours View Post

It's basically these four girls and they are staying at one of the girls houses while her mother is out. Her mother is a scientist who made a machine or some device which sits in their basement and causes AP.
onallfours,

I think you are talking about Girl's Night Out by Dark Oni. It can be found on the AR ARchive at: http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?o...yinfo&story=25
heidegger is offline   Reply With Quote