free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 28 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-21-2013   #325
CNash
What would you rather be?

Re: Missa - TF

Phenomenal job on your latest vid, Missa!

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2013   #326
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

SHE WOLLLLLFFFF!

The script writer was into lots of hair growth. I have our She Wolf terrified, painful transformation, until mid-way, when it is more erotic. I imagine as the beast takes over, the human emotion goes away.

This one is different from my others, no facial prosthetic (as he requested), EXCEPT for the wolf ears. I am really excited for you guys to check it out. It has been too long! I have missed the She Wolf.

10080119 -- link
That was pretty awesome, very hot stuff.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2013   #327
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

The She Wolf is back!

Awesome work! I really liked the fur growth.
KrustyTheSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2013   #328
GRZEHOPL
Process Fan

I love popping buttons , it's so hot, sexy, erotic AWE-SOME !!!!
GRZEHOPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2013   #329
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Missa wins the internets. Noone else comes close.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013   #330
missa
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatnightwolf View Post
Missa,

I just immediately purchased the new She-Wolf clip, as I have the previous 3 She-Wolf clips. I've also purchased most of your other animal TF clips. I'm extremely excited for the prospect of a donkey TF clip. The minute one arrives, I will happily invest in every form of it. You've been doing great work. Keep it up!
Thank you Night Wolf! I will be working hard figuring out ways to surprise my regular customers always. I really appreciate you!

And Cnash, Wbfoot, TF, Krusty, GRZE, and GenYun. I won the internet? Zomg! Love, love to you!

GenYun, I saw your comment on Deviant Art. I am glad that this one is your favorite. Really cool, thank you. I keep wondering what it is.. maybe much more hair growth, no muzzle, and a lot more fangs shots?
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013   #331
jellox_2000
TF + BE = bread & butter

The lactation was a really nice touch IMO.
jellox_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013   #332
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

GenYun, I saw your comment on Deviant Art. I am glad that this one is your favorite. Really cool, thank you. I keep wondering what it is.. maybe much more hair growth, no muzzle, and a lot more fangs shots?
It was a combination of all of those I guess. The permanent fangs really helped though, as did the 'real' hair. Practical effects always trump CG when done well, and you did it very well.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013   #333
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Missa you are pretty good at emptying wallets
Had to buy both the two pig clips and the newest shewolf clip as well.

Very enjoyable. Loved the ear prosthetics on the pig clips as well as the snorting.
Didn't like the prosthetic on the shewolf one cause i'd prefer it larger and more realistic, but it was still pretty good

Compliments for the way you're spoiling the tf-fan niche.
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013   #334
missa
Producer

Jellux-- thanks! I love the lactation too.
GenYun- thanks too. I added your lovely compliment to my twitter. I'm noticing a correlation between posting my reviews and a boost in sales for the day. I guess more people read twitter than I realized, most times I think I'm talking to a group of 5 over there. :P
Nameless: Just nose painting and shading on the last one. The commissioner didn't want the facial prosthetic. It seems like you guys are divided, half prefer it and half don't. Interesting to me.

I'm getting a lot of emails asking me for foot growth (in transformation fetish, giantess, and just regular foot fetish). Wouldn't it be cool if I could find a latex SheWolf foot extension? I could special effect my feet to stretch, claws, veins, and then finally, something like this:

http://1061thecorner.com/news/hobbit...rings-auction/

Dreaming.. Something like this, even mass produced, would be super expensive. I will email Northfur and make the suggestion for a similar product; maybe someday I'll have it.

Last edited by missa; 12-27-2013 at 09:04 PM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013   #335
dataloss
Creator of Hairy Beasties

Cheapest method would be using clay casting and latex and roll your own, or maybe even mod something like this using it at as a starting point http://www.thefilmcell.com/fancy-dre...Feet-503444096 http://www.halloweencostumes.com/acc...et-female.html
dataloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013   #336
CNash
What would you rather be?

Anthony Brownrigg had an Indiegogo project (which got fully funded) called Digitwere, which was apparently going to be a store for custom-made animal paw prosthetics. Like a lot of things associated with his movie project "Freeborn" over the years, it seems to have vanished into the ether - though I hear that in a Duke Nukem-esque move, Freeborn itself is now in production.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf