free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 39 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-22-2008   #457
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Re: BE Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidadoudafi View Post
Does anyone have a source for more pictures of this author? He certainly did the Kali & Miko story!!! Love his art! Can anyone help?
The user Grim did it.

あなたの好きな人はタルビ。幼馴染のタルビ。結婚するならタルビ。あなたの好きな人はタルビ、可愛い可愛い タルビ~・・・♪
あなたは、タルビと結婚する運命なの。タルビしかあなたの目には映らない。タルビは最高の人~ ・・・
タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2008   #458
Renegade_Storm

Sorry all :/

Sorry guys, but i searched and couldnt find this, a long time ago there was a manga posted here about a girl whos breasts grew every time she had sex, there was a scene at the pool where she was falling out of her top, thats all i can remember, if anyone as this id be very appreciative and stop go back to lurking ^_^

Thanks in advance
Unread 03-23-2008   #459
ChaosZereul
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidadoudafi View Post
Does anyone have a source for more pictures of this author? He certainly did the Kali & Miko story!!! Love his art! Can anyone help?
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thefuckingdevil/
ChaosZereul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2008   #460
unclecanabis
Frequent Poster

Hope this isn't a re-post of a request I have been lookin around the forums for 3 days now, there was a video about a woman named Mel or Megan and she had a rock sent to here, it was a moon rock in the story and her breast grew each night, it was a live action video and I think it was either a really well done morph or this woman actually got 3 or 4 different boob jobs to make the flick. Anyone know where I can buy it or subscribe to see it, or does anyone have the old post, I am pretty sure I saw it last year but my searches have come up flat. Thanks in advance
unclecanabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2008   #461
Valuegraph00

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosZereul View Post
I believe this is what you're looking for
Yes, exactly. Thanks. (And the pic lightfoot did can be found very easily at the stone of adventure or just by searching in google, where this one didn't turn up...)
Unread 03-24-2008   #462
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecanabis View Post
Hope this isn't a re-post of a request I have been lookin around the forums for 3 days now, there was a video about a woman named Mel or Megan and she had a rock sent to here, it was a moon rock in the story and her breast grew each night, it was a live action video and I think it was either a really well done morph or this woman actually got 3 or 4 different boob jobs to make the flick. Anyone know where I can buy it or subscribe to see it, or does anyone have the old post, I am pretty sure I saw it last year but my searches have come up flat. Thanks in advance
Her name is Melanie Charms, and she was a professional adult actress. Not sure if she's still in the business or stepped out. I'm also not sure if that video is technically supposed to be freely available, but an enterprising young mind can take the information you've gotten so far and work from there

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2008   #463
BMan25
Oh Ya! You Want Her!!

I got this awhile ago and I heard that this had BE in it, if not it still look interesting. Would love to have some more of this ~_~!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg harvest milk mm2.jpg (84.6 KB, 1659 views)
BMan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2008   #464
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

She did release it free as far as I remember. The video is called "Tit Fairy", search the BEA's forums for posts by/about her or for the phrase "tit fairy", you should find working links
VincentJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2008   #465
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMan25 View Post
I got this awhile ago and I heard that this had BE in it, if not it still look interesting. Would love to have some more of this ~_~!
i greatly second this! it must be found!
ranmafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2008   #466
unclecanabis
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson View Post
Her name is Melanie Charms, and she was a professional adult actress. Not sure if she's still in the business or stepped out. I'm also not sure if that video is technically supposed to be freely available, but an enterprising young mind can take the information you've gotten so far and work from there
Oh yes one could. time to surf folks, hopefully i find it and it may be my first contribution. WOOOT
unclecanabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2008   #467
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecanabis View Post
Oh yes one could. time to surf folks, hopefully i find it and it may be my first contribution. WOOOT
Apparently that "not sure it's supposed to be free" part went over your head... I do see that someone else is saying that she has, but I don't have enough personal interest to check myself.

Regardless, it's out there.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2008   #468
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmafan View Post
does anyone happen to have any of the old cowbell doujins? id pay any price for those
i cant believe no one has these! u cant buy them outside of Japan. if anyone lives in japan id pay em if they bought any of them! pic is a sample page and the only inside image ive seen of any of the cowbell doujins. pleease i beg of you to help me!
Attached Images
File Type: gif 1193202458262.gif (24.2 KB, 1457 views)
ranmafan is offline   Reply With Quote