free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 40 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-27-2009   #469
Kevin_Generic
Process Master

Re: TG Request Thread

Exactly! Was a really cute Japanese girl too.
Unread 03-02-2009   #470
mikedav17
Ghost

I've been looking for a Japanese 2-page TG, of a priest transforming into a shrine priestess, coloring is what looks to be pastel colored pencils

First party girl of the CCP's TG Bandwagon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixemus in response to elmo View Post
You misspelt Father, yet you didn't misspell hermaphrodite, which in itself is ironic.
mikedav17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2009   #471
Kamikaze_Wtrmln
Process Fan

I've been looking for a story I read a while back. It was about a person who was able to make wishes either from a genie or from something else. I remember he wished for himself to look like a greek god and then he wished for three to four men to be turned into women of different ages and looks. I remember in particular he wished for one of the men to be turned into a teenager that moved awkwardly because she wasn't used to her assets. It could have been on Fictionmania but I'm not too sure. If anybody could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Kamikaze_Wtrmln is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2009   #472
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze_Wtrmln View Post
I've been looking for a story I read a while back. It was about a person who was able to make wishes either from a genie or from something else. I remember he wished for himself to look like a greek god and then he wished for three to four men to be turned into women of different ages and looks. I remember in particular he wished for one of the men to be turned into a teenager that moved awkwardly because she wasn't used to her assets. It could have been on Fictionmania but I'm not too sure. If anybody could help me out it would be much appreciated.
Hmm, kinda sounds like you're describing Rabbit's Foot Keychain, Part 3, which was indeed on Fictionmania. (Just for the record, here's Part 1 and Part 2. Links are to FMStories.com. No, I don't have a secret search method -- I guessed at the filenames.)
catfish27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2009   #473
ChileCheese
Leecher

I have been looking for a story a while I think it was on fictionmania, it was set during halloween where a little sister and her brother are going tricker treating. The little sister gets a piece of candy from a witch and when they get back to the house her brother steals her bag of candy. The little sister then gets older and then the big brother I think goes through AR and TG into a kid wearing a costume of Princess Leia from star wars.
ChileCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2009   #474
Kamikaze_Wtrmln
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
Hmm, kinda sounds like you're describing Rabbit's Foot Keychain, Part 3, which was indeed on Fictionmania. (Just for the record, here's Part 1 and Part 2. Links are to FMStories.com. No, I don't have a secret search method -- I guessed at the filenames.)
I don't think that's the exact one but these stories are pretty good. Thanks for the help.

Kamikaze_Wtrmln is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2009   #475
Gobosan1
Squirrel!

>_>
<_<

less text, more boobs
Gobosan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2009   #476
somnium
Fetish Writer

There's something I just thought of that I can't find. Its a sequence of images showing the TG of a tennis player accompanied by narration by his coach. The story is that the tennis player isn't strong enough to make it as a man, so the coach convinces him to change his sex. The narration details the progress of his tranformation. If anyone could post that sequence I would greatly appreciate it. Many thanks.
Unread 03-05-2009   #477
Magical_TG
TG Author

I can't help but be reminded of a TG anime caption with the same line of thought (except it was swimming team not tennis.) There are a lot of things I'd like to find again. Like there was this awesome Boy --> Anthro-Vixen TG on Transfur awhile back. For some reason it disappeared. Never downloaded it when I had the chance :/
Magical_TG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2009   #478
yojumbo8
Leecher

I dunno if this is the right thread to post this, so I'll shoot. A while back (I'm thinking a few months maybe more), there was a post of a magna with a child's toy turning into a busty fairy to comfort him while his mother was away. In the story she turns this boy into a busty shemale and they explore his body after that. I've looked everywhere I can think, but can't find it on this forum and I'm sure I saw it here. Can someone help me find it and post a link? Thanks in advance.
yojumbo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2009   #479
ChedPal64
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yojumbo8 View Post
I dunno if this is the right thread to post this, so I'll shoot. A while back (I'm thinking a few months maybe more), there was a post of a magna with a child's toy turning into a busty fairy to comfort him while his mother was away. In the story she turns this boy into a busty shemale and they explore his body after that. I've looked everywhere I can think, but can't find it on this forum and I'm sure I saw it here. Can someone help me find it and post a link? Thanks in advance.
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=15560

I'm certain that's what you're looking for.
ChedPal64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2009   #480
AnimusVE
Jiumogwaigwaaifaaideizau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze_Wtrmln
Maybe this:
http://www.fmstories.com/stories/magic/Genie.txt

AnimusVE is offline   Reply With Quote