free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 54 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-21-2010   #637
Flamekin
Process Fan

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Okay, here's my request.

A guy (could be the same as before, seeing that I always use him) enters a Chinese-themed building, the purpose of which will soon become apparent, and is met by a girl in a qipao (Chinese dress). She leads him into a room with a bed and some kind of chair-like machine in the corner, and he starts to take his clothes off. She offers him to sit down in the machine, and he does that, naked. Then suddenly handcuffs in the machine catch his wrists and ankles, immobilizing and surprising him. The machine, using syringes and metal cables, transforms him into a dark-skinned blonde girl (he looks uncomfortable and maybe tries to break free in the meantime), and then uses some kind of metal circlet/helmet to brainwash the new girl into obedience. After that happens she is freed, and the other girl dresses her (in qipao, high heeled shoes, earrings, maybe gloves and stocking if you think they'd look good) and does her hair and make-up. The dark-skinned girl then leaves the room reluctantly, and in the last panels she meets a man in the same building shyly and then has sex (a different position in each panel, some of them clothed and some naked) with him in a similar bedroom, but without the machine.

What do you think about this? I leave the specifics and details to you and what you think would look best, just don't give the girl a double bun hairstyle (too archetypical), go with something else.
Flamekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2010   #638
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamekin View Post
Okay, here's my request.

A guy (could be the same as before, seeing that I always use him) enters a Chinese-themed building, the purpose of which will soon become apparent, and is met by a girl in a qipao (Chinese dress). She leads him into a room with a bed and some kind of chair-like machine in the corner, and he starts to take his clothes off. She offers him to sit down in the machine, and he does that, naked. Then suddenly handcuffs in the machine catch his wrists and ankles, immobilizing and surprising him. The machine, using syringes and metal cables, transforms him into a dark-skinned blonde girl (he looks uncomfortable and maybe tries to break free in the meantime), and then uses some kind of metal circlet/helmet to brainwash the new girl into obedience. After that happens she is freed, and the other girl dresses her (in qipao, high heeled shoes, earrings, maybe gloves and stocking if you think they'd look good) and does her hair and make-up. The dark-skinned girl then leaves the room reluctantly, and in the last panels she meets a man in the same building shyly and then has sex (a different position in each panel, some of them clothed and some naked) with him in a similar bedroom, but without the machine.

What do you think about this? I leave the specifics and details to you and what you think would look best, just don't give the girl a double bun hairstyle (too archetypical), go with something else.
I see nothing wrong with this. I'm alright making scenes with sexual situations of that manner.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2010   #639
Detatched
Be Me!

In fact, I got it done already.

EDIT: ... Oh shit, I didn't see you mention the double-bun thing. T-T
I guess that means you're right, too stereotypical.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Chinagirls.rar (2.76 MB, 308 views)

Last edited by Detatched; 07-21-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Unread 07-21-2010   #640
Generic_entity
Process Fan

another great piece of work.
Generic_entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010   #641
Flamekin
Process Fan

Well, it's still great. If making an alternate version with a different hairstyle is not too much of a hassle (I don't know if 3D Custom Girl saves scenes or just characters) then maybe you could make one, but if that'd be too much work this one is awesome anyway.
Unread 07-22-2010   #642
Flamekin
Process Fan

I've got another sequence idea. I'm not sure if it's something you'd like to do, or if 3D Custom Girl can make what I imagined, but it's worth a try! And it's another TG - what can I say, that's my favorite fetish.

Our familiar guy walks through a forest/park, when suddenly two beegirls appear and sprinkle pollen on him, causing him to fall asleep. Then they take him away, and when he wakes up he is in the hive, naked. The beegirls forcefeed him some royal jelly (from a bowl, or a pile of goo), causing him to transform into a bee queen. A beeboy or a beegirl futa arrives, kisses the confused queen with passion, and proceeds to have sex with her. After they're done the queen, visibly distressed, lays a large egg. One of the beegirls takes the egg away, and the others dress their new queen up. In the last panel we see another beeboy/futa beegirl kissing the queen, with several others lined up, waiting for their turn.

By a beegirl I mean a normal girl with antennae and wings, maybe with a striped yellow/black skin and a bee "butt" if these are possible. The queen differs by looking more royal and being a bit larger, with bigger boobs, wearing a crown and a regal and/or sexy dress. The other bees wear something very skimpy or are naked.
Unread 07-22-2010   #643
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
I've got another sequence idea. I'm not sure if it's something you'd like to do, or if 3D Custom Girl can make what I imagined, but it's worth a try! And it's another TG - what can I say, that's my favorite fetish.

Our familiar guy walks through a forest/park, when suddenly two beegirls appear and sprinkle pollen on him, causing him to fall asleep. Then they take him away, and when he wakes up he is in the hive, naked. The beegirls forcefeed him some royal jelly (from a bowl, or a pile of goo), causing him to transform into a bee queen. A beeboy or a beegirl futa arrives, kisses the confused queen with passion, and proceeds to have sex with her. After they're done the queen, visibly distressed, lays a large egg. One of the beegirls takes the egg away, and the others dress their new queen up. In the last panel we see another beeboy/futa beegirl kissing the queen, with several others lined up, waiting for their turn.

By a beegirl I mean a normal girl with antennae and wings, maybe with a striped yellow/black skin and a bee "butt" if these are possible. The queen differs by looking more royal and being a bit larger, with bigger boobs, wearing a crown and a regal and/or sexy dress. The other bees wear something very skimpy or are naked.
No can do on that one, I have nothing bee-like for mods. No antennae, no insect wings, no stinger abdomens, no yellow and black stripes or swirls. I've actually wanted mods like that, for stuff like situations at Honeybee Inn, or the latest Dinaranger turning Saori into a rubber soldier bee.

Sorry, but bees are something I can't improvise.
Unread 07-22-2010   #644
Flamekin
Process Fan

Aw, that sucks. Are eggs available anyway? And do you feel alright with egg-laying scenes? I might request something like that in the future.

Let's try another sequence then, something a bit similar to your first one. Our "hero" is snooping around some kind of a factory, sees a switch of some kind and presses it. Some kind of liquid sprays him from above and he starts to shrink, growing too small for his clothes if that's possible. Then, when he's small and naked, another kind of liquid sprays him, changing his body into a female one, giving it doll-like joints and articulation (if that's possible, if not then just slightly change its color) and immobilizing it. He starts to panic when that happens, but finally the spray covers his face too, freezing it in a happy smile. Then mechanical arms descend and put a cute dress (maybe with a hat) on the newly-made doll, give it a fluffy hairstyle, put it into a cute, girly pose and insert a large wind-up key into its back (once again, if that's possible). Then one of them lifts the doll and puts it into a box with at least one see-through wall, and in the last panel we see the doll in the box on a store shelf, maybe with several other, similar ones in the background, on the same shelf.

How's this one? It has many elements that I'm not sure if 3D Custom Girl has, but I'd like to see it even without them.

Last edited by Flamekin; 07-22-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Unread 07-22-2010   #645
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Aw, that sucks. Are eggs available anyway? And do you feel alright with egg-laying scenes? I might request something like that in the future.
Your suspicions are right on at that. Egg-laying/birthing is too close to scat for my taste. The state of being pregnant (and showing) is something I'm alright with, but the only sort of thing I'd show leaving the body would probably be a spurt of ejaculate (in multiple colors at that, with certain mods I have >_>)

Quote:
Let's try another sequence then, something a bit similar to your first one. Our "hero" is snooping around some kind of a factory, sees a switch of some kind and presses it. Some kind of liquid sprays him from above and he starts to shrink, growing too small for his clothes if that's possible. Then, when he's small and naked, another kind of liquid sprays him, changing his body into a female one, giving it doll-like joints and articulation (if that's possible, if not then just slightly change its color) and immobilizing it. He starts to panic when that happens, but finally the spray covers his face too, freezing it in a happy smile. Then mechanical arms descend and put a cute dress (maybe with a hat) on the newly-made doll, give it a fluffy hairstyle, put it into a cute, girly pose and insert a large wind-up key into its back (once again, if that's possible). Then one of them lifts the doll and puts it into a box with at least one see-through wall, and in the last panel we see the doll in the box on a store shelf, maybe with several other, similar ones in the background, on the same shelf.

How's this one? It has many elements that I'm not sure if 3D Custom Girl has, but I'd like to see it even without them.
Doll body- check
Store with displays- check
Size- Eh... I'm not one for shrinking (also gives the idea of Age Regression sometimes, and that's a no-no for me), and I can't go as small as you're thinking, unless I do regular size with backgrounds that indicate "being shrunk."

And I've done mannequinizing sequences before if you look back, but I haven't actually used doll-body for those, I might make something for you soon. At the moment though...

There's something I've let pass me for a while that I ecstatically promised someone I'd do.
Unread 07-22-2010   #646
Flamekin
Process Fan

Ok. I'll wait then instead of hogging all the requests.
Unread 07-22-2010   #647
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
In fact, I got it done already.

EDIT: ... Oh shit, I didn't see you mention the double-bun thing. T-T
I guess that means you're right, too stereotypical.
so... is castlevania on hold for a while? ... :'(

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010   #648
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
so... is castlevania on hold for a while? ... :'(
No comment.

... Okay, seriously, I'm lazy. Like I've said before, I have the images done, just no text to go with them, and I'd rather have both done before I submit anything, and again, I'm not much of a scriptwriter for this erotic stuff. >_>