free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 60 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-26-2014   #709
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
hahhahah!
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2014   #710
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Even my profile pic likes this one. I'll be picking this up for sure.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2014   #711
Greebrun
Process Fan

I'm a bit later than usual. But bought Get Out Now last night, and Missa and Vivianne have come up with another winner.
Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2014   #712
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

Anything with Missa & Vivianne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiGUAb8CMgU
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2014   #713
leonard
Lurker

First of all, Missa, I've bought most of your animal TF clips and I think they're fantastic. We are all very lucky to have you.

Something I've though about for a while is the lighting change in your videos. While it's artistic and lends to the mood, I greatly prefer the brighter setting and I'm personally more inclined to buy the clips that stay lighted throughout. I'd be interested to know how the rest of you fans feel.
leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2014   #714
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard View Post
First of all, Missa, I've bought most of your animal TF clips and I think they're fantastic. We are all very lucky to have you.

Something I've though about for a while is the lighting change in your videos. While it's artistic and lends to the mood, I greatly prefer the brighter setting and I'm personally more inclined to buy the clips that stay lighted throughout. I'd be interested to know how the rest of you fans feel.
agree, last one was too dark, couldnt see much
Unread 12-01-2014   #715
Wbfoot
Process Fan

I agree with the lighting comment.
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2014   #716
rehtlh
Process Fan

Maybe it's just because of the type of TF I usually tend to buy, but most of my purchases have had decent lighting as well. I feel like a darker setting works fantastically for werewolves and whatever (though they're not really my thing personally) but some of the others worked just fine in a well-lit room. In the end though, I don't think it matters too terribly. If I saw a TF I was interested in, I'd buy it regardless of lighting haha.
rehtlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2014   #717
missa
Producer

GenYun, Greebrun, Roxas, : Thank you so much. <3

Leonard, slayer, WBfoot: Thanks! I love to play with light, with moonlight, shadows, and varying degrees of darkness. Sometimes I think I nail it, but sometimes I think could have done better. I am always playing with the lighting, changing it up, trying to improve or just do things differently. Thank you for your comment, I will keep and eye on the darkness level and not make it too dark moving forward. Lighting really helps me with spooky/sexy moods. I looove making spooky sexy videos. I did write a dark script for my latest video, but read your comment before I filmed it and made it light! I also had to change the script up quite a bit to accommodate the high light. I hope you like my latest video.. coming in around 90 seconds..

Rehlh: Thank you. <3
Unread 12-17-2014   #718
missa
Producer

Two Little Piggies with Lana! I hope you guys love this one. It's very action packed.

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1048
Unread 12-18-2014   #719
leonard
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
Thanks! I love to play with light, with moonlight, shadows, and varying degrees of darkness. Sometimes I think I nail it, but sometimes I think could have done better. I am always playing with the lighting, changing it up, trying to improve or just do things differently. Thank you for your comment, I will keep and eye on the darkness level and not make it too dark moving forward. Lighting really helps me with spooky/sexy moods. I looove making spooky sexy videos. I did write a dark script for my latest video, but read your comment before I filmed it and made it light! I also had to change the script up quite a bit to accommodate the high light. I hope you like my latest video.. coming in around 90 seconds..
Lighting is one of the trickiest parts of filmmaking and overall I think you're great at it. Thank you so much for listening to our feedback and taking it into account. <3

Your latest video looks fantastic. I'm looking forward to watching it. It'll be fun to see more of Lana as well, she seems like a great actress. As an EU customer, I like that you've opened your own store. I always felt a bit ripped off paying in euros on c4s.
leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2014   #720
killx
Frequent Poster

Woah awesome, thanks for the early Christmas gift Missa and Lana
Instant buy ^^

Last edited by killx; 12-18-2014 at 04:11 AM.
killx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf