free hit counters
New stuff! - Page 63 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-07-2014   #745
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

Location: Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow
Re: New stuff!

Also ignore the advice of perverts on fetish forums.
Unread 05-07-2014   #746
hexen
Amateur writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephie View Post
I back that up 100%, but I'm a fetish pervert so think you should ignore me too.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2014   #747
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexen View Post
I back that up 100%, but I'm a fetish pervert so think you should ignore me too.
Totally ignore him, and that I said to ignore him, and that I said to ignore that I said to ignore me saying to ignore both of us.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2014   #748
maoric
LURK MODE ACTIVATE

Massive lurker, but I've enjoyed your art for years, and you've definitely improved through all of it. I thought it was cool when you started showing your portrait practice work on DA and other off-branches from "the norm" for this forum to show that you didn't just stick in a rut with your work.

Always keep improving, try blind contours and other practices to help your talent grow, experiment with style and technique, do whatever you feel like. And thanks for sharing everything you have for all these years.
maoric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2014   #749
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephie View Post
Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexen View Post
I'm sorry, what, I was ignoring you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Totally ignore him, and that I said to ignore him, and that I said to ignore that I said to ignore me saying to ignore both of us.
http://youtu.be/FMNJuSl91qY?t=6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by maoric View Post
Massive lurker, but I've enjoyed your art for years, and you've definitely improved through all of it. I thought it was cool when you started showing your portrait practice work on DA and other off-branches from "the norm" for this forum to show that you didn't just stick in a rut with your work.

Always keep improving, try blind contours and other practices to help your talent grow, experiment with style and technique, do whatever you feel like. And thanks for sharing everything you have for all these years.
Thanks

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2014   #750
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

I'm currently streaming until whenever I stop tonight! Hop on at furstre.am/stream/doggirlkari

Doing commissions, more info here: goo.gl/SC5akB

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Unread 07-07-2014   #751
maoric
LURK MODE ACTIVATE

I wish I had funds myself to contribute toward this. Hope it brings you the income you need

And I wish I could watch the stream! For some reason it's freaking my computer out.
maoric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2014   #752
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Thanks to everyone who joined! I will probably do another one tomorrow if time permits.

As for the computer freaking out, I lowered my bitrate as low as I was willing for quality. I don't know what else to do

Unread 07-08-2014   #753
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

KARI'S STREAM!

JOIN ME! GIVE ME MONIEZ!!!

Unread 07-09-2014   #754
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

No more drawing, just watching Cartoons now.

Unread 07-09-2014   #755
Zipper
Wanted for: EVERYTHING

Cool Re: New stuff!

Watching... Drawing.... Watch more.
Its like adding water to a metal fire. It Doesn't help extinguish the flames like some might think.
Zipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2014   #756
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Thank you so much everyone who contributed to my emergency commissions. I was able to cover the one thing that was coming out of my account and then some!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipper View Post
Watching... Drawing.... Watch more.
Its like adding water to a metal fire. It Doesn't help extinguish the flames like some might think.
You might need to explain that comment. :P