free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 66 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-22-2008   #781
Von Krieger
Author of Erotica

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-35100.html

Sailor Mercury Youma TF/Corruption.

I think it's rather neat. Futa warning, though.
Von Krieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2008   #782
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inui View Post
Wow!! Can you put this games on megaupload or rapidshare? Please
Sorry, as PrBlahBlahtson said, the game are HUGE (one of them is almost 6 GB).

It will be faster if you just download any torrent program, e.g. Azureus and download the game.

If I need to upload them, it will take months to upload, not to mention they expired after awhile, and not accounting the time you need to dl them as well.

So with all that said, download the torrent instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
Hey rick404, I finally got around to posting this. I know I'm a slowpoke <.<

The game is called Crusade, by the company Touchy. The CG set contains some extreme stuff so I'll skip to the whoop di doo turned into a demoness part.

Doesnt the saying go "No pain, no gain" ?

http://rapidshare.com/files/14678805...hy_Crusade.rar

EDIT:

Looks like those games have some sort of connection to what I posted just now, or at the very least share the same artist. Thanks for linking these!
The game is not part of Mayonaka series, but as you said it is by the same company and probably artists. It even has the same feel and theme (occult, corruption, violence )

By the way, do you have japanese name for it? I can't seem to find it in getchu.
Lol, with all that said, I'm still intrigued to download it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordes View Post
Ive tried all 4 of the games now. The best ones are Number 1 and 3. Stil hoping someone is able to find a cg set for the first, it interupts printscreen somewhat so i cant copy them :/ really want to use the Ending image from the blond girl in the first series as a background, its a killer.
I can't find the CG for the 1st game, but here is the CG for the 3rd one if anyone want it:
http://rapidshare.com/files/14766220...a_Owaranai.zip
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (202.2 KB, 257 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (193.6 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg 018.jpg (147.6 KB, 202 views)
File Type: jpg 031.jpg (229.2 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg 053.jpg (179.3 KB, 254 views)
File Type: jpg 055.jpg (154.2 KB, 197 views)
File Type: jpg 058.jpg (195.0 KB, 239 views)
File Type: jpg 105.jpg (207.0 KB, 257 views)
File Type: jpg 158.jpg (226.3 KB, 270 views)
File Type: jpg 162.jpg (173.7 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg 193.jpg (210.2 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg 197.jpg (217.9 KB, 364 views)
File Type: jpg 199.jpg (198.0 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg 231.jpg (177.3 KB, 303 views)

Last edited by Archanfel; 09-23-2008 at 04:13 AM.
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2008   #783
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Krieger View Post
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-35100.html

Sailor Mercury Youma TF/Corruption.

I think it's rather neat. Futa warning, though.
Seeing this "finished" pleases me greatly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanfel View Post
By the way, do you have japanese name for it? I can't seem to find it in getchu.
Lol, with all that said, I'm still intrigued to download it

I can't find the CG for the 1st game, but here is the CG for the 3rd one if anyone want it:
http://rapidshare.com/files/14766220...a_Owaranai.zip
Awesomesauce, thanks for the CG set but sadly I dont know what the japanese name for the game is :/

Last edited by Ilparazzo; 09-23-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2008   #784
inui
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson View Post
RapidShare and Megaupload have a file size limit. Some of those files blow that limit clear out of the water.
Oh... It's true! Ok...
inui is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2008   #785
Mitchell
Process Disciple

WEll, I'm going to collapse in stunned stupor at that new Mercury pic. I'm going to be a Hentai Foundry addict for a LOONG time.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2008   #786
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
I just got a commission back that I made from one of the stories in our VIP group. That section is a round robin where everybody contributes a story to see other stories, so if you're interested in the original fanfiction just come up with a short, like 500-1000 words femdom corruption/mind control fic (anime or video game) and send it to one of the admins.

This story is by KALTEN. The artist didn't put that on the cover. Oh, and sorry about the English. I might try to get that fixed. Took a while, but it was cheap.

Anyway here's a nice little evil conversion doujin where Tifa becomes one of the monster girls from FF7. Courtesy of your own RB9. Enjoy!
Hey, what group is this from?
Unread 09-25-2008   #787
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindaloopriest View Post
One of the "bad end" story threads in the new H-game Hitozuma Sentai Aisaiger Flash (人妻戦隊アイサイガーFLASH) is based on evil conversion. First the two supporting heroines get turned into Shima (demons), then at the end the main heroine and the remaining heroines end up evil also.

Here's the CG set.

http://rapidshare.com/files/11934481..._Flash__bmp_.7 z

Um, guys. This has gone poof, I was doing an archive trawl. (I got to abouts page 31.)
Unread 09-25-2008   #788
DM337
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Um, guys. This has gone poof, I was doing an archive trawl. (I got to abouts page 31.)
It seems to work for me. Did you add the z to the end? There's a space in the original post.
DM337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2008   #789
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by testing223 View Post
PErhaps someone here can help me find this...it's a very, VERY old comic I saw once years ago. Like, 7 years.

It was fan drawn. Sailor Moon.

The title was "Black Heart" or something like that.

The plot was Sailor Mercury is attacked in her place by tentacles, which take her over and make her evil. The symbol is a black heart, which appears over her pussy like pubic hair.

Another Sailor, maybe moon, has to come "save" her. The only way, however, is to reach inside and take out the black heart, so she allows dark Mercury to seduce her and eventually is saved via sex.

Anyone remember this? It was well drawn, if a bit pencil-scratch.
I say we try to track this down. From page 10.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2008   #790
Siako
Leecher

So I've been lurking for some time, and may finally have found something to contribute. I've discovered a superheroine fetish recently and bought some softcore, live action videos. If these fit the thread and haven't already been posted, tell me and I'll upload them when I have the time.

(And hey, the cheesiness is part of the allure).

Chloroformed, Bound, Entranced!
-Our hero is captured and groped. When she wakes up, she's hypnotized and ordered to become evil.

Trapped in Cyberspace
-Two heroines stumble into a trap while searching for their friend. They are brought to a "virtual reality world" where they find their friend has been taken over by their arch-nemesis. Powerless, they're ordered around until finally sent back to the real world to lure in another heroine that the villain wants to possess. Four parts to the video.

Knock Out Test
No conversion here but still my favorite, so I'm offering it up anyway. Our hero is flunking out of the superheroine academy, and needs to pass a chloroform test if she wants to graduate.
Siako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2008   #791
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siako View Post
So I've been lurking for some time, and may finally have found something to contribute. I've discovered a superheroine fetish recently and bought some softcore, live action videos. If these fit the thread and haven't already been posted, tell me and I'll upload them when I have the time.

(And hey, the cheesiness is part of the allure).

Chloroformed, Bound, Entranced!
-Our hero is captured and groped. When she wakes up, she's hypnotized and ordered to become evil.

Trapped in Cyberspace
-Two heroines stumble into a trap while searching for their friend. They are brought to a "virtual reality world" where they find their friend has been taken over by their arch-nemesis. Powerless, they're ordered around until finally sent back to the real world to lure in another heroine that the villain wants to possess. Four parts to the video.

Knock Out Test
No conversion here but still my favorite, so I'm offering it up anyway. Our hero is flunking out of the superheroine academy, and needs to pass a chloroform test if she wants to graduate.
Welcome. If they're good, by all means. I've seen too many bad live actions. A lot of producers emphasize the superheroine outfits and KOs rather than actual hypno and conversion. Giga, a Jap company, has a couple, and that's it.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2008   #792
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
I'm embarassed. Meanwhile, how to find a translation of "THe maid and the bloody watch of fate..."