free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 7 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-30-2009   #73
Keichan
More tsun than dere

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Kewl. Want to write some dialogue? Go back a page or two, I still need dialogue for the Venus Weed bad end and Harpy bad end.

As you probably noticed, no RPG elements. No money, no experience. There is equipment though, but it's found just by exploring (a la Zelda). Actually, this pretty much is a Zelda-ish clone.
I've seen. But like I said, I'm reluctant to WRITE dialogue, but I wouldn't mind contributing as an editor instead.

Also, you might want to check out Dassyutsu, it's a Japanese TG adventure game developed with RPGMaker. I loved the way it used RPGMaker to create a non-RPG, something that it seems most TF/TG game developers completely overlook in favor of the leveling/random encounter scheme.

I'll upload it to MegaUpload sometime later. I have to run some errands and get something to eat so I can think properly.

EDIT: You know what, I'll think about writing some dialogue, but again, I think I'd shine more as an editor, since it's more a process of revision than creating new content, and I wouldn't want to upset the balance you've already established with your writing and such.

Last edited by Keichan; 01-30-2009 at 08:51 AM. Reason: To avoid posting a second time
Keichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009   #74
golgari
Lurker

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

i'd contribute, but have a severe lack of skillz, sry rb9
golgari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2009   #75
Devilot
Lurker

My comments; I realize this is a very preliminary version, but I just want to point out everything I've noticed:

a) The "Celebrate" as Celes, Bath, and Sacrifice Bad Ends end a bit abruptly -- it would be nice to at least have a brief "after" scene. If you're ever feeling especially ambitious, the Celes "Bad End" would actually be a pretty good spot to hang a plot fork giving you the option to play as a monstergirl instead.

b) You haven't yet flagged the cave or similar areas as "no save."

c) The regular catgirl and Rosa bad ends don't go anywhere -- they don't end in a game over, fork the plot, or anything. You get to wander a bit, then hit a snag and have to quit to the title. A bit more closure would be nice.

d) I might be willing to help out. I've done some writing before, and I've also worked with RPGMaker 2k and 2k3 a bit. Just dabbled, though.

e) A nice cute AR would be nice.

f) Hmmm... running out of things to say at the moment. Guess I'll end here for now.

g) Oh, wait, just remembered something: Someone mentioned an rb9 yahoo group. Does it still exist? If so, does anyone have the address?

Last edited by Devilot; 01-31-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Devilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2009   #76
Lady Amanda
Leecher

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ricoba...guid=118767469

you can find the yahoo group there. enjoy
Lady Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2009   #77
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Hello rb9, this is bandot11a from your yahoo group, i will keep your group alive, in facts, there is more alive nowadays because your game IMO...
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2009   #78
209Icey
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keitaro_2006 View Post
Hello rb9, this is bandot11a from your yahoo group, i will keep your group alive, in facts, there is more alive nowadays because your game IMO...
You couldn't be more right. hahaha.
209Icey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2009   #79
Lady Amanda
Leecher

Well, the game is good. The artwork in rb's group is also very good. I hope to have a story to contribute soon. I'm not much good with the art work and maniping of photos or I'd contribute there too.
Unread 02-02-2009   #80
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

It is too bad that i have not learned the RPG Maker Map Maker T_T For now, i can only help you as a tester / reviewer and perhaps a creative to some idea XD
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2009   #81
Shattering Howl
Leecher

Hey RB should I e-mail any artwork finished or post it up in the group? Might as well post on the main forums at least once while I'm here heh.
Shattering Howl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2009   #82
209Icey
Frequent Poster

Tell me I'm NOT the only person checking this thread every half an hour? XD Because if it is, then I'd be pretty pathetic. :/
209Icey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2009   #83
erolunai
Process Fan

Well, not every half-hour, but I must admit I'm enthusiastic over the new release myself.
erolunai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2009   #84
Lady Amanda
Leecher

I've been eagerly awaiting the new release myself and have been checking in on the thread a lot.