free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 81 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-08-2015   #961
Beat
Lurker

Re: Missa - TF

It's a shame that your chicken video didn't sell so well, I think that the script was good and your acting too!
Just being curious: which videos sold the most?

Also I think that the lizard suggestion is nice!
Beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2015   #962
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Missa, you continue to amaze with the excellent work you do! I have so much respect for how well-thought out your clips are and how you continue to push the envelope with effects, costuming, makeup, etc.

I'm really sorry to hear that the chicken clip didn't sell well a few years ago. Personally I thought you did a phenomenal job on it! I have actually been thinking about commissioning you to create a new one since your effects work has gotten better and better over the last couple of years! I can only imagine what you might be able to do with that type of clip with your new makeup and effects techniques!

Would it be something you might be interested in trying out again?

Beat, perhaps it's a commission that you and I could co-fund if Missa is interested...

Hope you're doing well Missa and keep up the awesome work!!
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2015   #963
Beat
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryman29 View Post
Beat, perhaps it's a commission that you and I could co-fund if Missa is interested..
Sorry but I'm no commissioner, I'm just a lurker passing by that wanted to drop a feedback on the wonderful job that Missa does :P
Beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2015   #964
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Fair enough.

Missa, this is still something I'd be interested in chatting with you about if you're interested in tackling an updated chicken tf vid! I know the last one was a lot of work, but it really turned out great!
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2015   #965
ZappoHisbane
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Wow, don't you think her videos are sexy enough? Maybe we are not buying the same stuff buddy. In fact, the weresex series are a perfect mixture of sexiness and transformation (I strongly recommend them for you). And to say more, the arousing/pleasure on almost every tf video is the personal brand of Missa... on the opposite, there is only one "painful" werewolf TF (that wonderful AWIL homage), and perhaps the panther and wererat ones .

@missa: please, don't take my issues about the sandals as something negative, it is just that I am a goddammit foot TF fetishist, and as I commented some time ago, there are very few stuff out there on this fetish.
Oh don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed pretty much every one thus far. I'm just throwing out my prefs since everyone else was.
ZappoHisbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2015   #966
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Just gotta say I definitely love the videos you make, Missa.
Don't think there's really anyone that comes close to the quality you go for and they're quite fun to watch. (Had to be a reason I keep buying em :P).
Also: youre good at finding sweet actresses

The one thing I would love to see improved though is to have more attention to the ear prosthetics. With that I mean both with blending (which makes it look all the more realistic) but also with more attention to them from the actress during the change and basically the whole second part of a video. Right now it feels more like it changes and then doesn't really get focus/attention anymore.

But that's maybe just me cause of my ear fetish/obsession.
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2015   #967
lkk
Leecher

Hi, supposing we have specific looks in mind that we'd like actors to match as close as possible, is there some way we can view all the actors currently available or would that be too much in flux?
lkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2015   #968
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkk View Post
Hi, supposing we have specific looks in mind that we'd like actors to match as close as possible, is there some way we can view all the actors currently available or would that be too much in flux?
I am not into the business, but if you read the blogs of many fetish producers, they usually have to film with the people "available"... only the big studios can choose or afford the specific talents they wish to film.

Said this, Missa has demonstrated that she has a very good eye to select the performers. And even better, she has not problem on being herself in front of the camera when it is necessary.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2015   #969
missa
Producer

Smile Re: Missa - TF

Zappo: Cool. It reminds me a bit of the robot/female training work that I’ve been doing.

Anahki: "In fact, the weresex series are a perfect mixture of sexiness and transformation (I strongly recommend them for you). And to say more, the arousing/pleasure on almost every tf video is the personal brand of Missa... on the opposite, there is only one "painful" werewolf TF (that wonderful AWIL homage), and perhaps the panther and were rat ones.” Thank you, yeah! I love my “American Werewolf” vid. Anahki, I know you love foot growth. I’ll figure more for you in the future.

Amahain: Noted. Thank you and Thank you for the mail. <3

Mystery: Yes, but I loved working on them with you.

Nameless: Awesome, thanks. I’m glad you like the new girls. I hope to always show you new ladies. What else do you want me to do with ears after the growth? Maybe have the model touch them in a dramatic way to emphasize them? Maybe an added audio trick to show increased hearing? I’ll think on it.

Lkk and Anahki: Anahki has it pretty spot on. There are a lot of issues with hiring girls, the big thing is finding an intelligent girl willing to go nude on film for money! After the big hurdle of hiring them, I like to continue work with girls who are enthusiastic and happy to work with me, on time, and drug free. I’ve been pretty lucky with models as far as performance goes, but I have had to scrap three so far due to the quality not being to my standard. That might be a TMI. I just hope to convey that models are tricky, I don’t have the luxury of having a handful of predictable professional models to hire them out specifically (usually just 2 or 3 at a given time), and I will keep on circulating new models to keep my content interesting. Anahki, I'm making a transition behind the cam, but you're right on, if I am in a jam, I will go in front of the camera and kill it for you!

One moment for a new video: Oinkment!
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2015   #970
missa
Producer

Oinkment
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2015   #971
aresx
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
lookin good Missa can't wait to buy it
Unread 09-16-2015   #972
thatnightwolf
Frequent Poster

*squeals with delight*

Another excellent product. I bought your last video too, but I must say that I'm more excited to see this one. This looks like a new pig muzzle too. I love how you give us so many variations and your videos never seem to feel stale. Thanks again for all your hard work!
thatnightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf