free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 82 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-14-2009   #973
Gaffenheimer
Death is Near

Re: BE Request Thread

That brings back memories
Gaffenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2009   #974
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Shot in the dark here but does anyone have the full "indeep vol 3 Anthology" its the one with before and after. I know we use to have it here but the computer with the full version has long since crashed. Can anyone help me out?

Last edited by Metatron; 09-14-2009 at 05:08 PM.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009   #975
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
Shot in the dark here but does anyone have the full "indeep vol 3 Anthology" its the one with before and after. I know we use to have it here but the computer with the full version has long since crashed. Can anyone help me out?
You're welcome.

The folder name I had was In Deep 3, so I can only assume it's the one you mean. I don't know what you're talking about with before and after, but I didn't explore much.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009   #976
DevonCory
Frequent Poster

Ah hell, I can't find it...

I'm looking for a clip of a girl undergoing BE. The clip shows the girl expanding several large cup sizes, before giving in and enjoying them quite a good bit. At one point, she's actually lifting her shirt to show her breasts, and although it's possible to see that they're fake, the prop used is pretty well made and natural looking.

It was similar to the material produced by TaylorMadeClips, but I don't think it was produced by them. Does anyone knows of what I'm looking for, or aware of any other site, beside TaylorMadeClips, who produce this kind of work?

Thanks.

Edit: Oh, and it's not Bambi either.

Last edited by DevonCory; 09-15-2009 at 05:55 PM.
DevonCory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009   #977
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson View Post
You're welcome.

The folder name I had was In Deep 3, so I can only assume it's the one you mean. I don't know what you're talking about with before and after, but I didn't explore much.
Thank you...**SNIFF** **SNIFF** I love you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg InvaderZim-GIR4.jpg (56.0 KB, 195 views)
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2009   #978
vickim
Lurker

Hey guys, do you happen to remember a certain comic done by someone on this forum? Maybe it wasn't done by a person from this forum, but it was on Deviantart for sure at one point. I do not remember the username/author but he had a comic about a girl taking some pills to get bigger boobs.

One distinct scene I remember is her bandaging up her boobs up for PE and calling her boobs stupid. But of course that was a futile effort to stop them. Does anyone know what I'm taking about? Sorry its kind of vague.
vickim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2009   #979
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonCory View Post
Ah hell, I can't find it...

I'm looking for a clip of a girl undergoing BE. The clip shows the girl expanding several large cup sizes, before giving in and enjoying them quite a good bit. At one point, she's actually lifting her shirt to show her breasts, and although it's possible to see that they're fake, the prop used is pretty well made and natural looking.

It was similar to the material produced by TaylorMadeClips, but I don't think it was produced by them. Does anyone knows of what I'm looking for, or aware of any other site, beside TaylorMadeClips, who produce this kind of work?

Thanks.

Edit: Oh, and it's not Bambi either.
Try looking through the posts by Racer-X. He runs a similar clip store, although his speciality is Giantess with a minor in BE. Pretty sure he's got what you want, but I can't remember where the thread is in the BE section.

Unread 09-17-2009   #980
DevonCory
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson View Post
Try looking through the posts by Racer-X. He runs a similar clip store, although his speciality is Giantess with a minor in BE. Pretty sure he's got what you want, but I can't remember where the thread is in the BE section.
Looks like we have a winner. Isobel's New Breasts on GrowthDreams was what I had in mind. It's pretty nice. A real pity that they don't do more BE.

Anyway, thanks Blahtson.
Unread 09-18-2009   #981
gaou nox
Process Fan

Edit: Never mind I found it!

Last edited by gaou nox; 09-20-2009 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Found it
gaou nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2009   #982
blarxy12
Blaaarrgh

Hello BE artists and fans I am merely looking for an artist that's able to make a Breast Expansion comic (and maybe Butt expansion too so if so make it hourglass then) with lactation.

And I was thinking maybe the milk could make the curse, virus or whatever the reason that they're growing would spread if another woman gets wet from the milk.. and the more one woman would spread the virus or curse or whatever it is, the faster and larger she'll grow and also the more she spread the more she wants to grow I guess.

I dunno it's a faint idea but for any artist out there who is able to do this request I will thank you now feel free to reply to this and throw in some ideas of your own to make this a better request.

Last edited by blarxy12; 09-19-2009 at 05:00 PM. Reason: revising and making it easier to read.
blarxy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2009   #983
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarxy12 View Post
Hello BE artists and fans I am merely looking for an artist that's able to make a Breast Expansion comic (and maybe Butt expansion too so if so make it hourglass then) with lactation.

And I was thinking maybe the milk could make the curse, virus or whatever the reason that they're growing would spread if another woman gets wet from the milk.. and the more one woman would spread the virus or curse or whatever it is, the faster and larger she'll grow and also the more she spread the more she wants to grow I guess.

I dunno it's a faint idea but for any artist out there who is able to do this request I will thank you now feel free to reply to this and throw in some ideas of your own to make this a better request.
not a bad idea, but I think your going to find it hard to get any artiest to draw this as they might not see something that can make out of it.

so insted of just asking anyone to do it; perhaps you should insted commission someone to make it insted. there are a buch of BE artiests that would do commissions for ya
Ryu_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2009   #984
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarxy12 View Post

Belongs in the request forum (which is for new stuff) rather than the request thread (which is for old stuff)