free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 83 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-22-2009   #985
supermikeman
Lover of massive tits!

Re: BE Request Thread

Hey. I saw this little teen titans hentai comic where starfire goes into raven's room while she's sleeping and finds raven with huge tits. Starfire then proceeded to tit fuck raven. My question is where can I find this and who was the artist? (Also if there is a scene showing raven's growth.
Unread 09-22-2009   #986
tflover296
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermikeman View Post
Hey. I saw this little teen titans hentai comic where starfire goes into raven's room while she's sleeping and finds raven with huge tits. Starfire then proceeded to tit fuck raven. My question is where can I find this and who was the artist? (Also if there is a scene showing raven's growth.
you called? there was no sequence before i'm afraid
Attached Images
File Type: png untitled5.PNG (555.0 KB, 1015 views)
File Type: png untitled6.PNG (391.6 KB, 721 views)
File Type: png untitled7.PNG (338.9 KB, 547 views)
File Type: png untitled8.PNG (418.9 KB, 528 views)
File Type: png untitled9.PNG (431.9 KB, 600 views)
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2009   #987
supermikeman
Lover of massive tits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tflover296 View Post
you called? there was no sequence before i'm afraid
WHo's the artist?
Unread 09-23-2009   #988
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Actually, there is a before, although you'll find it harder to find than that particular part. The artist goes by Shonuff44, Ronzo, and RZX.

Note: It's always worth searching a request before you ask. I'm sure searching for Raven and Starfire would have brought up the answer from the last time this was asked.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2009   #989
riv3th3d
Lurker

As I recall, it was Buck39 who said he owned the hard copy of the comic. I would think he would be the one to ask.

Hey PrBlahBlahtson, do you remember where you saw the prequel? I've been digging around for awhile now and never saw more than those five pages.
riv3th3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2009   #990
supermikeman
Lover of massive tits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson View Post
Actually, there is a before, although you'll find it harder to find than that particular part. The artist goes by Shonuff44, Ronzo, and RZX.

Note: It's always worth searching a request before you ask. I'm sure searching for Raven and Starfire would have brought up the answer from the last time this was asked.
Any knowlede of where to look for this artist?
Unread 09-24-2009   #991
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermikeman View Post
Any knowlede of where to look for this artist?
deviantArt would be a first choice as most artiest do post there, but you can find alot more of Shonuff44's stuff on furaffinity since they alow more mature contint then DeviantArt
Ryu_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2009   #992
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riv3th3d View Post
As I recall, it was Buck39 who said he owned the hard copy of the comic. I would think he would be the one to ask.

Hey PrBlahBlahtson, do you remember where you saw the prequel? I've been digging around for awhile now and never saw more than those five pages.
No, but I can say I've probably seen 5-8+ sources of the sequel and one for the original. It's a lot harder to come across, and tbh I wasn't impressed. Also, minimal process in that one. Kinda surprised it isn't on e-hentai, although I haven't checked.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2009   #993
supermikeman
Lover of massive tits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson View Post
No, but I can say I've probably seen 5-8+ sources of the sequel and one for the original. It's a lot harder to come across, and tbh I wasn't impressed. Also, minimal process in that one. Kinda surprised it isn't on e-hentai, although I haven't checked.
Did not realize there was a sequal. Sweet!
Unread 09-26-2009   #994
bahamad
Lousy No-Good Lurker

BE and Nipple Growth by Injection

This has been bugging me for a while, so it's time to Ask The Forum. Does anyone remember a hentai scene matching the following?

Girl is tied up, with a female dominatrix-type villain gloating in front of her. The villain injects the captive with a syringe of "mystery substance", which results in the captive's breasts and nipples growing (I believe there may have been some lactation to boot). After significant growth, the villain is able to fit her hand inside the captive's nipples, a bit of sex ensues, etc.

I thought this was the scene from Bondage Game, but this definitely isn't the case as I am fairly sure no guys were around in this scene.
bahamad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009   #995
vickim
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickim View Post
Hey guys, do you happen to remember a certain comic done by someone on this forum? Maybe it wasn't done by a person from this forum, but it was on Deviantart for sure at one point. I do not remember the username/author but he had a comic about a girl taking some pills to get bigger boobs.

One distinct scene I remember is her bandaging up her boobs up for PE and calling her boobs stupid. But of course that was a futile effort to stop them. Does anyone know what I'm taking about? Sorry its kind of vague.
It seems my request was overlooked lol. I guess I'm going to re-request it.
vickim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009   #996
timberwolf69
awhitetimberwolf

sounds like ali maniax 2...and if it is. XD it's on the be forum right now!