free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 86 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-21-2009   #1021
TekJansen
Galaxy Hero

Re: BE Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theannoyinggoit View Post
Thanks so much!!
TekJansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2009   #1022
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

Hello, I am looking for a few stories. The first is one I remember seeing I think over on deviantart or writing.com though I cannot for the life of me find them anymore. There was this girl who loved milk. She started to have a weird reaction, whenever she drank it her breasts would grow. She was in gym class when two girls called her a cow cause of her size and then start sucking her breasts and because of them sucking, her breasts grow because of it and become the size of trucks. Also I'm looking for any stories where a male stays a male but grows breasts, preferably huge but I'll take whatever from that category. Thanks!
ranmafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2009   #1023
snowmannn
Leecher

Hi I was wondering if anyone had the clip from the old Conan Obrien show

There was a skit that had 2 girls in the audience randomly make out, and then one of the girls breasts inflated.

It used to be in the expansionmansion videon vault if i recall correctly. Does anyone have it?
snowmannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2009   #1024
supermikeman
Lover of massive tits!

I found this video in the expansion mansion video area. In know its a morph but I want to know what the series is, or movie it is or whatever. The title is listed as the bridesmaid but I don't think its that or its not all of it.

http://expansionmansion.com/media/ma...2_itemId=53030
Unread 12-01-2009   #1025
jimi20
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermikeman View Post
I found this video in the expansion mansion video area. In know its a morph but I want to know what the series is, or movie it is or whatever. The title is listed as the bridesmaid but I don't think its that or its not all of it.

It's in Bonedeaths gallery but F-Ron was the guy who morphed it, might be worth contacting one or both of em =]
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2009   #1026
majbob
Lurker

Hey, does anyone know all the BE scenes from that french series Le Coeur a Ses Raisons?
I know that there is one in the eighth episode of the second season, but where are the other two?
majbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2009   #1027
personboy13
Generic NPC

I've lost some stuff lately, and I'm looking for a particular comic by Lapiness.

http://s7.artemisweb.jp/shiodomeproject/ss/natsumi.htm

They've switched sites months ago, and this is the only thing they kept from their old site. The comic I'm looking for depicts two girls with one having huge boobs, and they're both tied up with tubes running from the girl with the big boobs to the other girl's behind. Inflation insues. I can't find it anywhere.
personboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2009   #1028
supermikeman
Lover of massive tits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermikeman View Post

Found it. Its from a show called "Big Day" The chicks boobs are pretty nice without the morph. Jiggly!
Unread 12-23-2009   #1029
Bleh
Leecher

I'm searching for a download with some (or many) arts and comics of the member jacques00. Someone knows?
Bleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2009   #1030
ChaosZereul
Process Fan

I'm looking for stuff drawn by B For Short. I have most of his stuff from BEA, but I know I've seen more out there. It's impossible to search for stuff by him, though, since "B" and "For" get omitted from most searches. I was wondering if anyone knew or had a collection of his works I could download?
ChaosZereul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2009   #1031
theinter
The girl who GOT BE'd!

This may sound obscure but I need your guys help. A while a go I found a drawing of Renamon and her tamer Rika. Both of them had huge boobs and Rika was drinking milk from Renamon's boob. Renamon says something along the line of "Now who is the tamer my pet"...phew, so any help would be appricated! Thanks!

Nice, hard nips ;p

Looking for females into BE or Stuffing. If you're one of them, message me
theinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2010   #1032
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinter View Post
This may sound obscure but I need your guys help. A while a go I found a drawing of Renamon and her tamer Rika. Both of them had huge boobs and Rika was drinking milk from Renamon's boob. Renamon says something along the line of "Now who is the tamer my pet"...phew, so any help would be appricated! Thanks!
I think that was a pic drawn by Gouly but I cant find it offhand.
ranmafan is offline   Reply With Quote