free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-03-2009   #97
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

BECAUSE ITS DELICIOUS!!

Ironically, I'm horribly underweight.
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2009   #98
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Still waiting and praying for Ricobanderas9

I hope he come back with wonderful news
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2009   #99
Relee
Lurker

I noticed this poll on Kotaku, and thought it might interest the readers here.

http://kotaku.com/5146793/what-drago...ra-want-toahem

Apparently the DQ character R9 is using for the main character is ranked the fifth best lay in Akihabara.
Relee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2009   #100
209Icey
Frequent Poster

When I found this a while ago, it was just plain BUGGING me, as to why it wasn't posted up yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s_1233629980639_4chan_Mythical_Roll.jpg (1.93 MB, 353 views)

Last edited by 209Icey; 02-05-2009 at 11:48 AM.
209Icey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2009   #101
rb9
Process Master

No update today, but sorry to keep y'alls waiting. Trust me, I know the feeling, having been forming this community for years now.

Alrighty, I'm going to be honest.

Working on the game takes a SHITload of time. When I say shitload, I mean designing a dungeon and programming scenes takes a 6-8 hour shift of my day, since I need to get into it, test it over and over and make sure the quality is good. Keep in mind that all these monstergirls are really events with 5-10 different variables that monitor their location, facing, heroine's location, CC, position of CC, her defense, what she's wearing, etc. I figure I can just churn out something shitty and let everyone fap to it and be done with it, by why would I make something shitty?

Anyway, the time is a big issue for me. I don't mind working on this but as for now, aside from the artistic outlet and pleasing you guys, I don't have much inspiration to work on it. Don't get me wrong- I have a ton of ideas, monstergirls programmed, and designs done, but the time consuming parts are the hardest. I have a real life, work, etc. that needs attention too.

I'm not going to be a douche and say this will be a VIP-only endeavor, but I am going to be selfish and say I kinda something in return for the hours upon hours it takes to make a couple rooms for this game. RM2King sessions quickly become fap-fests due to the nature of the game, it's quite a turn on just to come up with these ideas and program them. However, it's different from the excitement I know you must experience from playing it for the first time and having the unexpected rush of something 'new' in this kinky fandom.

For me, it's different. It's a bit rewarding, but there aren't surprises. It's like my own fiction, or own commissions. They don't really turn me on as much as what I just find out there.

The moral? I want content. Good content. Hot pictures of RPG heroines, random ones, getting hypnotized and seduced by villainesses. Kissing, blowing kisses, my fetishes, like pantyhose and gloves, all that. Barb-E action art. Longer stories, like 4-8k words at least, but longer is good.

A handful of people have contributed to the project and they're entitled updates and my hard work. I guess I'll keep working on it, but let me put it this way: my inspiration and drive to work on this project is like a mana bar that gets higher the more inspiration I have.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2009   #102
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.

I can attest and feel your grief on working on something like this. You truely dont know how much work it takes to make something like this UNTIL you try to yourself.

Despite RPGmaker being made for something like 'this' (after all, it is technically a rpg still) RPGmaker has plenty of ways to screw up on events and such.

Really, this is probably more complex then a 'normal' rpg (running in dungeons and killing monsters) with all the triggers needing to be used.

EDIT: I can scrounge up some monstergirl pics I've found. Not sure if they are to your tastes exactly though.

Last edited by Katt; 02-05-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Katt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2009   #103
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Thx Rico... We know you have real life...

For me, i just want to know that you didn't stop the project and believe, there is people here that want to help you...
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2009   #104
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

Same as always, eh Rico? XD

Your position is understandable (I'm going through similar matters myself), so take your time as needed. As for writing longer works, I don't think that should be too difficult for many members in the group; it's, as you said, a matter of it taking time and inspiration to kick in. As for me, I'm getting to work on another fic right now, but I'm still torn in picking out what to do.
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2009   #105
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Quote:
A handful of people have contributed to the project and they're entitled updates and my hard work.
Oh I do not see this ending well.

If working on the project is stressing you out then slow down. Find someone who you trust to program the game to the same level of quality as you and trade off every other week working on it. I have seen many many projects torpedoed because of arguments of who "deserves" to see a completed product.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2009   #106
209Icey
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
Oh I do not see this ending well.

If working on the project is stressing you out then slow down. Find someone who you trust to program the game to the same level of quality as you and trade off every other week working on it. I have seen many many projects torpedoed because of arguments of who "deserves" to see a completed product.
Seconded. Relax. I guess you just made us go fracking crazy for saying it was around the corner. xD
209Icey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2009   #107
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Don't worry! The best way to help RB is to give him stuff he needs! Venus Weed and Harpy Away!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2009   #108
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.

Well here you go RB, hopefully these may be of some use to you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4f08ebe2958d0b52b9eddb84ba6a94ce.jpg (141.4 KB, 357 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar monster girls.rar (13.75 MB, 137 views)