free hit counters
Donkey TF experiments - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-14-2016   #97
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Re: Donkey TF experiments

I was messing around, came up with this. Bit more wolfy then normal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161214_153520.jpg (595.5 KB, 344 views)
Unread 12-14-2016   #98
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantdayseesaw View Post
I was messing around, came up with this. Bit more wolfy then normal.
Wow, this is really a ride on the wild side . Wonderful pose.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2016   #99
HumanimalZoo
Photomorpher

Been a while since I've done a morph for you, so here's a quickie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seesaw.jpg (506.5 KB, 336 views)
HumanimalZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2016   #100
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanimalZoo View Post
Been a while since I've done a morph for you, so here's a quickie
I really like the ears on this one, which is odd-- normally don't like the fluffy kind. The tail is great too, maybe slightly too thick, but I think the tighter pants made for a better effect. I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for your art! You're showing improvement.

To Zoo and everyone else, does anyone have clothing requests? I have some random costumes, kimonos, things like that.
Unread 12-14-2016   #101
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Wow, this is really a ride on the wild side . Wonderful pose.
Legitimately fell that way ha ha
Unread 12-15-2016   #102
HumanimalZoo
Photomorpher

Tight clothing is always a plus for showing off tails and animal features. And I like thick tails more tail focused shots for me personally, because they're my favorite parts of the tf when pushing out of clothing or between the butt cheeks
HumanimalZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2016   #103
dorintf
Process Master

Quote:
The only thing viewable should be the 3 second teaser. The audio clip has only been shared with two or three people currently. I could make the link public, or I could add everyone one by one again. Interesting situation.

I'm trading access to a very personal piece of me. I only mention it because it's something I have been thinking about-- being this *public* about my fetish is scary. I didn't realize until I put that clip up how many people there were who liked TF who aren't speaking up on this thread. I want to know more about us, how we work, what is up with our brains that we're all somehow turned on by the same strange thing. If we all start talking to each other, we can crowd-source something sexy, and I don't think we'd need a huge budget.

At the risk of sounding sappy, we are a community. I want to contribute to that community and give back any way I can. I read a really great essay called Homesteading the Noosphere that sums up how I want to go about creating and posting content. If you want to condensed version, look up gift culture.

For now, I'm going to make the link public to a few people. I'll choose a few people at random from the video list.

Funny thing is, I haven't listened to it since I made it months ago. I can't do it-- I don't want to know what I sound like. I walked out into the woods in Montana and I don't remember much else. Memory blank, mind wiped, I swear on my mother's grave.
There is the Discord TF chat. Which needs much more TF discussion IMO.

https://discord.gg/p6Xu9

Also lots of TF fans on Twitter. I've had some great discussions on there. The only downside is that it's Twitter.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2016   #104
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
There is the Discord TF chat. Which needs much more TF discussion IMO.

https://discord.gg/p6Xu9

Also lots of TF fans on Twitter. I've had some great discussions on there. The only downside is that it's Twitter.
For a while I thought I was the only one with this kink. I'm glad I found this community. Hell, I remember fantasizing about my high school crush transforming into a werewolf, especially her beautiful feet.
Werewolf1361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2016   #105
dorintf
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf1361 View Post
For a while I thought I was the only one with this kink. I'm glad I found this community. Hell, I remember fantasizing about my high school crush transforming into a werewolf, especially her beautiful feet.
There's a lot more people out there than people think, especially those just getting into the fandom. Another good place to meet people is on Picarto whenever a TF artist is streaming art.

Or here, of course.
Unread 12-17-2016   #106
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
There's a lot more people out there than people think, especially those just getting into the fandom. Another good place to meet people is on Picarto whenever a TF artist is streaming art.

Or here, of course.
I cam here out of habit. I lurk on Deviantart most of the time, but I used to be a big CYOC person when I was -way- too young to be doing this. There are some really really really awful chapters and stories I posted on there, starting when I was maybe 12 or 13? I won a Doc's Lab Christmas Story contest in high school as well.

Chances are, someone looking at my pictures now talked to me when I was a preteen. Think about that next time you post the unlabeled graphic vore rape donkey TF on your favorite TF hub.

Thank you for the discord link! I hope I'll be able to check it out this weekend at some point.
Unread 12-17-2016   #107
CantSaySeeSaw

Is it cam? Is it came? The world will never know!
Unread 12-17-2016   #108
dorintf
Process Master

Quote:
I cam here out of habit. I lurk on Deviantart most of the time, but I used to be a big CYOC person when I was -way- too young to be doing this. There are some really really really awful chapters and stories I posted on there, starting when I was maybe 12 or 13? I won a Doc's Lab Christmas Story contest in high school as well.

Chances are, someone looking at my pictures now talked to me when I was a preteen. Think about that next time you post the unlabeled graphic vore rape donkey TF on your favorite TF hub.

Thank you for the discord link! I hope I'll be able to check it out this weekend at some point.
Which stories did you write for the Lab and CYOC? Chances are I've read them.