free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 95 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-27-2008   #1129
rick404
Meddler

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHGODBIGBOOBS View Post
I thought i would be glad to catch one but for some reason the stuff on it just sorta felt meh
I think there is only so much material to be found. The first few boards had more diversity, the recent ones seem to be just a showcase for the 3d doll game.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2008   #1130
rb9
Process Master

Yeah, some of the stuff is ok, though seems they frequent some of our sites as well. I recognize some hypdojin and many crossposts from this forum.

On another note, Dinaranger 2 is officially on sale on Japanese DLsite. I don't know if it's possible to download in America...

HOLD THAT THOUGHT. Guess what I'm dling right now?

Lol, I hope there aren't ten simultaneous posts of this as I hit ok. I suppose it is nice if we support the artist, though.

Ok, here it is:

DINARANGER VOL2 (.pdf) http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c...db6fb9a8902bda

My comments? It's alright. The first 10 pages are a recap, nothing new. It does what I expected it too, although there is some twist at the end with the story that we'll need translation for. A little bit of nice intimacy between the converted ranger and the villainess, though.

Last edited by rb9; 12-27-2008 at 06:03 PM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2008   #1131
Siako
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Yeah, some of the stuff is ok, though seems they frequent some of our sites as well. I recognize some hypdojin and many crossposts from this forum.

On another note, Dinaranger 2 is officially on sale on Japanese DLsite. I don't know if it's possible to download in America...

Lol, I hope there aren't ten simultaneous posts of this as I hit ok. I suppose it is nice if we support the artist, though.

Ok, here it is:

My comments? It's alright. The first 10 pages are a recap, nothing new. It does what I expected it too, although there is some twist at the end with the story that we'll need translation for. A little bit of nice intimacy between the converted ranger and the villainess, though.
<3
Siako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2008   #1132
silva352
Lurker

id translate it if i new more japanese...and how to edit pdf files.
silva352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2008   #1133
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:

Ok, here it is:

Lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it!
Now for a translation and Vol. 3!
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2008   #1134
singory
Frequent Poster

Quote:

Thanks for Sharing Rico
Unread 12-27-2008   #1135
cemex
Maven of evil

I've sent Vol 2 off to sayo
cemex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2008   #1136
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cemex View Post
YAY!

Last edited by Detatched; 12-27-2008 at 08:59 PM.
Unread 12-27-2008   #1137
silva352
Lurker

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO u rule cemex!
silva352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2008   #1138
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
TWO HIT COMBO AND...

FAAALLLCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON PUNCH!

If Macxes stumbles upon the English version soon he'll be like...

"Damn, that was fast. Time to release VOL 3, BIYTACHES."

Let's have a contest to figure it out before it's translated. I'm guessing the Zoha girl is one of their classmates. It's obviously the girl in the picture, however towards the end I get a bit confused as to who is who. It seems as if both girls end up getting captured, but nothing is shown yet...?
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2008   #1139
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:

Let's have a contest to figure it out before it's translated. I'm guessing the Zoha girl is one of their classmates. It's obviously the girl in the picture, however towards the end I get a bit confused as to who is who. It seems as if both girls end up getting captured, but nothing is shown yet...?
Already ahead of you. From what I can tell, Miki (Yellow) was caught and goes through the process off-screen. Maya (Red) is talking with Shiori, who I'm guess is Saori's (Blue's) sister (About joining DINA? 4th Ranger? Or Saori's replacement?). Maya shows her a photograph with a woman who she calls "mother." Then we're shown the villainess's headquarters, where she and the converted Saori are shown maskless (Saori now has the evil mark on her forehead), and it turns out the villainess is the woman in the picture; Maya's mother?

Last edited by Detatched; 12-27-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Unread 12-28-2008   #1140
jmason
Customized Nightmare

Quote:

Ok, here it is:

Thanks. Oh, it's in pdf? Hm.... 40+MB is quite the size, but it's OK, the content makes up for it big time

*does the American Indian rain dance while waiting for the DL to finish*

Quote:
EDIT: Woops. cemex-kun already got the train chugging - he sent it to sayo. I'll check sahadou.com everyday for that one. Thanks, cemex.

Last edited by jmason; 12-28-2008 at 07:28 AM. Reason: A god-sent generous guy sent the dinapackage to sayo.
jmason is offline   Reply With Quote