free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 96 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-12-2010   #1141
darkra
Frequent Poster

Re: TF Request Thread

well if it is on here already people should already now about it so there is no point
Unread 03-12-2010   #1142
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiloscain View Post
And now what? Should i open another thread or what?
If you're looking for material that you know exists it goes in here. If you're looking for material that you know does not exist it goes in the Art Request Forum. If you're looking for something that might exist but you don't want someone to make it new well... hell, honestly, you've got me at a loss there. I guess you'd just ask in the original thread if there was anything more.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2010   #1143
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quick question - I caught the last few minutes of a flick on the Disney channel the other night - "Finn on the Fly" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1065300/)- apparently about a dog being turned into a guy...the last few minutes seemed to imply that a female scientist (Ana Gasteyer) was turned into a dog.

Anyone know if the movie has any actual process or if it's just another crappy cgi or offscreen thing?

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2010   #1144
Jiloscain
Leecher

Lol, so again....i request art of a specific artist...Black-rat, i know that art of him exists out there, i just want to know if anybody knows art of him not seen on his personal site over at Deviantart......can somebody help me.......Btw, english is not my first language, so i perhapes do not fully understand all the rules here, so it would be nice if anybody could help me with this and tell me how and where on this forum i must make a request to get help.......you say: This forum is not the right one is not very herlpfull.......Thanks
Jiloscain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2010   #1145
dorintf
Process Master

*sigh*

This thread is ONLY for specific requests. Example: "I saw a picture of a lady turning into a badger seventeen years ago. The art was black and white. She was carrying a lovely tray of muffins." If you're looking for an art dump, try Google or an image board. 7chan has a pretty-consistent TF thread.

TL;DR - Read the first post.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2010   #1146
morwalugi
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiloscain View Post
Lol, so again....[B]....Black-rat, i know that art of him exists out there, i just want to know if anybody knows art of him not seen on his personal site over at Deviantart
Sift thru archive.org's WayBack Machine

Eg
Prior to the 'cleansing' of 2003 Arthur Pearson had a website at TransFur
that linked to about 5-10 other places he unloaded his art at.
morwalugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2010   #1147
Tiptinner
Leecher

I seem to recall a strip where the owner of a restaurant puts some milk in each of the client's drinks transforming them. Anyone know where i can find the thread?
Tiptinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2010   #1148
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiptinner View Post
I seem to recall a strip where the owner of a restaurant puts some milk in each of the client's drinks transforming them. Anyone know where i can find the thread?
I have a sequence of pics in my TF commission thread....not sure if that's what you're asking about. Not a comic though.

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ht=commissions

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2010   #1149
Chef123
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrandrall View Post
Quick question - I caught the last few minutes of a flick on the Disney channel the other night - "Finn on the Fly" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1065300/)- apparently about a dog being turned into a guy...the last few minutes seemed to imply that a female scientist (Ana Gasteyer) was turned into a dog.

Anyone know if the movie has any actual process or if it's just another crappy cgi or offscreen thing?
She turns into a dog but unfortunately it is just off screen. No process. Not even a poof transformation.

There is just a scene at the end of the movie where another scientist presents a dog and tells that this was formerly the female scientist. (she (the dog) also makes a few human like sounds).

Another wasted opportunity.
Chef123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2010   #1150
darkra
Frequent Poster

a while back there on the site there a link to a kim possible comic where she was a monkey does anyone have a link
Unread 03-14-2010   #1151
microme125
Shy Guy

Hey there all, can anyone identify the artist who did this piece? I have been looking and cant find him/her at all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1268117277430.jpg (617.0 KB, 567 views)
microme125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2010   #1152
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by microme125 View Post
Hey there all, can anyone identify the artist who did this piece? I have been looking and cant find him/her at all.
Hmm...the signature on the pic looks like it reads "Fenrin", but I can't say for certain.
However, the picture seems to be dated December 2009 (12-09), making this a very recent pic!
Whoever made this, please step forward so we may commend you for this artistic piece of AWESOME!
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote