free hit counters
Danua's Plaything (Slow Shrink, SM, Sex, Granblue Fantasy) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-16-2018   #1
Jaran
Frequent Poster

Danua's Plaything (Slow Shrink, SM, Sex, Granblue Fantasy)

Hi folks. Long time lurker/occasional commenter, first time contributing self-made content.

I decided a few weeks ago that it was a damn shame there was basically no size content focused on the Draph race from Granblue Fantasy. Their females are generally between 3.5 and 4.5 feet tall at most (not including horns) and they're super stacked, so they seemed a prime subject for writing size fiction around.

For my part, I chose to write a slow (controlled) shrink fic focused on Gran (the self-insert MC) and Danua, one of the draphs. If you want to learn more about Danua you can check her wiki entry. I briefly reference some of her backstory, but for the most part it's unnecessary information.

This is my first time writing erotic fiction. Although I consider myself a reasonably talented writer, I certainly appreciate constructive criticism, as I may write more in the future.

You can read the story here

Last edited by Jaran; 05-16-2018 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Added descriptive tags to title
Jaran is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
granblue fantasy, sex, shrinking male, slow shrink