free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 149 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-24-2009   #1777
OHGODBIGBOOBS
Evil Womans Boobs

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Bee View Post
And now we say rest in evil peace: Evil Conversion 2chan threat number 20034930228923
Unread 05-24-2009   #1778
Sarasa
Lost In The Web

New one here

http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/10779252.htm
Sarasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2009   #1779
Clouded
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keitaro_2006 View Post
Taimashi izumi 2 (Don't know if there is evil conversion yet)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z02OJSS4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D374I8CF

uploaded by Shinjai from hongfire
Okay, so I played it and tried it several times but even if there is evil conversion(I believe there is since you chose between a light/dark path) it is impossible to beat the first and fourth bosses. I believe you are supposed to lose the first one, but I've tried the fourth at least a dozen times and can't do anything about it.
Clouded is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2009   #1780
dracolych49
Process Fan

Hey, guys, just pulled something off the new 2chan thread. Does anyone know the author? I want to say PKaze, but that doesnt sound quite right.

Thanks

Update: My bad, it was Star Gardener
Update 2: On second thought, not the best place to put this. Not much conversion, or only the beginning stage, like the mars pics. The Jupiter having her mind gone, might count, too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1243177906781.jpg (137.9 KB, 345 views)
File Type: jpg sailormarstent_01.jpg (53.4 KB, 320 views)
File Type: jpg sailormarstent_02.jpg (59.1 KB, 339 views)
File Type: jpg sailorjupiter_04.jpg (87.1 KB, 344 views)

Last edited by dracolych49; 05-24-2009 at 10:51 AM.
dracolych49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2009   #1781
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

I have finished Taimashi Izumi 2 with 100% CG... Thank God, this game have the option to win/fight/lose when fighting later in the game (i believe when you got 50% CG CMIIW)

There is 2 evil conversion i think, but the Bad End 2 really have a nice evil conversion.

And the main enemy is really hot. She is even have the skill that really good, charm kiss. She can control people with her kiss

And i'm looking for the agth code now... I want to know what the main enemy girl said when the kissing scene and bad end 2...
Attached Files
File Type: rar save.rar (1.35 MB, 140 views)
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2009   #1782
singory
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I have finished Taimashi Izumi 2 with 100% CG... Thank God, this game have the option to win/fight/lose when fighting later in the game (i believe when you got 50% CG CMIIW)

There is 2 evil conversion i think, but the Bad End 2 really have a nice evil conversion.

And the main enemy is really hot. She is even have the skill that really good, charm kiss. She can control people with her kiss

And i'm looking for the agth code now... I want to know what the main enemy girl said when the kissing scene and bad end 2...
Thanks for the save file
Unread 05-25-2009   #1783
Victor57
Process Fan

Quote:
Here the agth code, fortunaly not too different of the first episode, just a different memory location

Quote:
/HAN-C@F3B80 /Ftext@1 /C Izumi2.exe
BTW: the true ending really "scream" for a dark third episode isn't?

Shame the author don't have a website.
Victor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2009   #1784
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor57 View Post
Here the agth code, fortunaly not too different of the first episode, just a different memory location

BTW: the true ending really "scream" for a dark third episode isn't?

Shame the author don't have a website.
Thank you very much for the code time to play again...

I too prefer the dark-ego than light-ego... The author's art really getting better in this sequel, i hope he/she keep making the sequel...
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2009   #1785
rb9
Process Master

Quote:

how do you get bad end 2?

EDIT:
ok found two bad endings. im confused, where is this kissing scene? and she uses an attack that causes a 'heart' status but i have no idea what that does, is that the charm kiss? it doesn't look like a charm kiss... *waaaaaaahhh*

this series is awesome though. love you guys. happy memorial day for those in the states btw

edit again: ok, found 2 instances? is that it? when she kisses the guy near the beginning then the girl at the end?

Last edited by rb9; 05-25-2009 at 08:49 AM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2009   #1786
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
how do you get bad end 2?
I don't know how the bad endings are numbered, but this is the path for the big evil-convert end.

Dark path (top choice in all conversation scenes).

Now, once you get to the cave-
Lose against green spiny thing.
Defeat blue troll.
Lose to Villainess.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2009   #1787
epactwo
Leecher

Wow the second Taimashi Izumi game is pretty hard. I just got hit for 860 damage...
epactwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2009   #1788
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

The true end was rather interesting since she has the villainess's scythe from the first game and is using dark powers. I do wish they would stop being so ominous though. First game "Oh what's this mask doing here... the end", second game "My, she has a rather large scythe in the room... the end", I just wish they would go a fe steps further for those endings. Wonder if there will be a third, and how far apart these 2 were so we could have some idea of when to expect it.

As for the charm attack, she does the kiss thing on 2 guys, then I think there are 2 paths were she does it with the girl(and in one I think is causes her to masturbate herself to death if your not quick enough...). As for the one she uses in battle, it's just flashing eyes(still sexy) and it prevents you from attacking(which can be rather trublesome if your trying to get the happy end since that one has a time limit). Personally I wished they had some good old fashion yuri without the strange futa, but that's just me(there was one ending that was goign down that path before it popped it's ugly head). Also, HA HA HA, facehuggers.
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote