free hit counters
Cakemunch Video- Major belly "inflation* ^_^ - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-23-2006   #13
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Agreeded

Take one slightly over weight woman, add slightly tight clothes, then have her suck it in and act like she is eating for a hour and have her slowly let it out till she breaks buttions while doing a B rate horror flick acting at best. Gives you this video, just glad I did pay for it. EVEN for stuffing videos this one is a F+ at best.

The chick in there wasn't even all that good looking to start with, and the clearly visable woman mustash doesn't help matters. So the long and short of it, if you like bad acting, stuffing, and not the best looking woman then sure.

I hate to be so overly critical but even the creepy extreamhole stuff is more on target with the threads mission than this poorly done stuffing video. So I say nice effort but lock/delete this thread. ><;

Also the fact that it had bad auto and video quality. Plus the need to use that odd third party reassmebler is also big minuses. Could have just as easly use WinRar to split the file. ><;
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2006   #14
darioulus83

She eats an entire freakin' cake, and her waist goes size goes up about 8-10 inches. >_> I don't know how thats small, or fake.

I also wonder if you realise WinRar is also a third party program, just as is this program(which is rather good at doing it's job).

I think if your exspecting HUGE inflation then you need to check out one of her, Extreme holes, or <forget the name> high volume enema vid. Though I only have one clip from the latter, and am searching for the first two... >_>

I dunno how big of real life expansions you've seen to judge by- from stuffing... so if you have such great vids upload em, don't hog the damn things. ^_^
Unread 08-24-2006   #15
Kyrex
The Thread Ender

I didn't bother to download and watch the video, but did anyone else notice that this guy and that program have the same name (give or take a letter)?

Not to go all conspiracy nut on your guys, but it just strikes me as odd, especially since no one's ever heard of it.
Kyrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2006   #16
darioulus83

*chuckles*

I didn't know you where here Kyrex, love your DArt page(less I'm gettin' mixed up with someone)

But it just comes down to that for some reason my main name/email wouldn't get the confirmation for my normal name (xccxccx12) but I tried with another email, but I couldn't use xccxccx12... so the program name sounded sorta neat. Though I can't spell it. ^_^ Balloon fight was calling my name!

The program itself is free, small, and does it job- since I don't have money for winrar. So I'm forced to use it instead, 'tis all. XD
Unread 08-24-2006   #17
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Eh well we are all entitled to our oppions. IN any case this is not the place for such video's try http://www.expansionmansion.com/forum/ under natural bellies and WG. Thats a better place for these types of vids.

As for me posting my stuffing video's. There are two problems, one the fact that they came from a PAY site, and posting them would be illegal and wrong. Secondly this isn't the right place to post them anyway.

So go over to the other site and post your video's there. I am sure it would be a much better aduance for those video's
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2006   #18
freelycat

Will you please use another upload page to update it again?
There is something wrong with the megaupload, It always say there is not enough space for me to download >_<b
Unread 11-26-2006   #19
komop

could you upload one more this film?? please
Unread 12-02-2006   #20
komop

could you tell me how open part 2 and 3?? please