free hit counters
Inch by Inch - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-22-2018   #61
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

Re: Inch by Inch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood-Line View Post
A mouse can find it easy.
So I'll call Quill.
Unread 03-23-2018   #62
LevelXProject
aka Lucis

Hey everyone!

First things first: We want to thank you so much for donating! We will definitely keep working on this game and add new content over time :)

@ Prof_Sai
The thing with the microwave was a bug we just could not reproduce on our own, but you are the second person experiencing that, so we took a deeper look into it and we think we have fixed the issue now and it shouldnt happen anymore in the upcoming version.
Thank you a lot for donating as well - but nobody needs to donate so that we discuss his/her ideas in the team! ;)

@ Twilight_Roxas
Haha, we wish Markiplier would pick this game up xD I'm a big fan of him myself, even though sometimes his reactions seem a bit exaggerated, but I really enjoy watching him.

@ Bantlebroth
We're glad to hear that you are enjoying our game! As you may have noticed already the physics when tend to go a little wild when you push your size to the extreme - feel free to hack around a bit, but we will much likely not include those extreme sizes to the game because that means a ton of work for us to get the physics right at those small sizes.
We're just not quite sure what you mean with the cramped scale. We haven't changed anything regarding the scale, it should be full sized still :) Please make sure that you're having the most recent version.

@ OhZone
It's unlikely that we will ever give out the engine we build. But as far as I'm aware there are a lot of other games where you can roam around in a house with giant characters? I'm not really sure about that since I never played such games.

Last but not least - We'll bring out a new version of the game today or tomorrow. This includes some bugfixes, balancing for the formulas, advanced Graphic Settings and also a counter which is showing you how many ingredients and formulas you have found and how many are still missing. A gameplay video on professor difficulty (since a lot of you were requesting that!) can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCizqy3fhxU

Thanks to everyone for your overwhelming and great feedback :)
LevelXProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2018   #63
OhZone
OhYeah!

Level,

I really didn't expect you to give away your work.

It was great that you were able to get input from us and respond so well. That worked for all of us. Good teamwork.

I wish you well with your projects.

I do not think you understand the fetish a lot of us have, though, not that it would prevent your game from being enjoyed for the large overlap with it. Saying there are other games with giant characters is not the point. I bet there are, but here "the process" is the thing. I've found plenty of stories with small characters and even POV 3d video clips with a tiny character running around. But I want to roam around the house with large characters, BUT keep shrinking. Smaller and smaller and smaller. That's what drives me crazy. In a good way.

Oh well. Thanks in any case.

Peace! OhZone out. ha
Unread 03-23-2018   #64
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Thank you level X!
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2018   #65
Bantlebroth
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Level... ...here "the process" is the thing. I've found plenty of stories with small characters and even POV 3d video clips with a tiny character running around. But I want to roam around the house with large characters, BUT keep shrinking. Smaller and smaller and smaller. That's what drives me crazy. In a good way.
Exactly.

And, as stated from all, thank you with much love from our community for all you have done.
Bantlebroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2018   #66
mtshrink
ham sandwich

Thanks for keeping this updated!!! This game is great. I love when you first notice that you have shrunk a bit. It's hard to tell at first I'm not at home to test but does anyone know if this has controller support or is it just mouse and keyboard?

Wanna RP? Shot me a PM
mtshrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2018   #67
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

Vicky should play then
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2018   #68
LevelXProject
aka Lucis

Thank you a lot for trying to explain, OhZone. I think I'm understanding quite well what people on here are looking for - DareLooks and I are not unfamiliar with those things - but your explanation also made it a bit clearer.

This game has its origin in the "Strawberry Jam", which is a kinky game jam. The game was made with things like shrinking as a kink in mind. But even though we want to deliver a game with clean and smooth mechanics/gameplay which can be enjoyed by everyone (and then, shrinking/TF enthusiasts in particular) - this is why we decided against adding things like giant characters. But we will add some more common things like pencils, maybe shoes and this sort of stuff, to make the lab look more "alive" but also so that people are having more reference objects to how much they've shrunken already. We hope this could be to your liking as well! :)

Thank you all a lot for your positive vibes! Oh, and please call me Lucis (pronounced in the latin way "Lu-kiss") since LevelXProject is just my name for publishing games and stuff like this.
LevelXProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2018   #69
Bantlebroth
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelXProject View Post
But we will add some more common things like pencils, maybe shoes and this sort of stuff, to make the lab look more "alive" but also so that people are having more reference objects to how much they've shrunken already.
Wait, so...

You might add a shoe, that a player could fall into and shrink so far that they couldn't escape?

You might add a pencil that would be a step height, or a scalable object, or a shelter for things far overhead?

Are you gods???
Bantlebroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2018   #70
mtshrink
ham sandwich

Imagine if they could make it so once you got small enough your character dropped shoes on the floor to simulate you getting to small for them. That would be the dream

Wanna RP? Shot me a PM
mtshrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2018   #71
Shinji2015
ARRRRRGGGH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtshrink View Post
Imagine if they could make it so once you got small enough your character dropped shoes on the floor to simulate you getting to small for them. That would be the dream
Or some clothing that's unisex, like pants or a lab coat. That would a nice detail.

I wonder; at any point would it be possible to add different rooms into the mix? I'm sure that's asking a lot, but I'd be interested in seeing this mechanic in different settings.
Unread 03-25-2018   #72
OhZone
OhYeah!

All that is great, but the problem with these games is, well, I need more than two hands. Ha