free hit counters
Watch Your Tongue 3 - Shrink Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-01-2018   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Watch Your Tongue 3 - Shrink Fan Comics

Tiny Talks To Towering - Watch Your Tongue 3 is out now!

An increasingly small and desperate Nat seeks help from the formerly shrunken (and now gigantic) Mandy in the third and final issue of Watch Your Tongue!

Synopsis: Now that Nat has the shrinking curse, can she learn the lesson that Mandy did or will she shrink away to nothingness?

Release date: August 1st, 2018
Written by: a0040pc
Lineart by: Michela Da Sacco
Colors by: Ylenia Di Napoli

Tags: shrinking, shrunken woman, giantess, micro, handheld, magic

Series Link: Watch Your Tongue

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Watch Your Tongue 3? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2018   #2
rabbit_king
lord to all rabbits

Re: Watch Your Tongue 3 - Shrink Fan Comics

fantastic, loved this one
rabbit_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2018   #3
Tiedefender
Process Master

I would say most of this comic is decent.

I do like the hand held and measuring scenes. The size comparison at the end it really good also.

The story transitions smoothly from scene to scene. It also conveys a passage of time.

The art looks better this time around. It is also maintains size consistency better.

What I think could be improved is the pace of the story and the shrinking scenes. The passage of time seemed to fast to me. I also, didn't like how it ended.

With the shrinking I think it doesn't really show it smoothly and less like jump cuts. At least for me it needed better reference points to make it easier to show her shrinking.
Unread 08-01-2018   #4
ShrinkingOne
Process Fan

This comic was not very interesting from a story perspective. The boyfriend is unbelievable. Art is OK but every shrinking process seemed to involve the same setup, outfit, and progression. It was repetitive and not in a good way.

Chapter 02 was OK, but this comic kinda dragged on. I am hoping this series is put on ice and that other writers are given a chqnce who might understand how to create tension or or write smarter characters who don't act like drugged-out bitches.
ShrinkingOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2018   #5
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit_king View Post
fantastic, loved this one
Glad you liked it!

In response to the feedback: the Watch Your Tongue series is effectively finished. The writer felt the story was played out with this one.