free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 105 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-09-2019   #1249
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack60 View Post
1. No, the male process is bad. Low budget CGI of a couple body parts.
2. There are no female werewolf TFs.
3. The show is a thoroughly wasted opportunity for TFs of any kind.
So, our "everyday" werewolf show, isn't it?
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2019   #1250
salmonmousse
Process Fan

well, that sucks.

I suppose my expectations are so low for TV show TF that I thought the ones in the first couple of episodes could be far worse...

It really sucks if there is no female werewolf TF since they have such a small "pack".

Guess I won't bother with the rest of the episodes since it wasn't very interesting to begin with...
salmonmousse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2019   #1251
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmonmousse View Post
well, that sucks.

I suppose my expectations are so low for TV show TF that I thought the ones in the first couple of episodes could be far worse...

It really sucks if there is no female werewolf TF since they have such a small "pack".

Guess I won't bother with the rest of the episodes since it wasn't very interesting to begin with...
Yep. You can notice that in almost every TV with werewolves the females get transformed less, off camera, and they are also killed more frequently than their male counterparts. And it is not "randomly" done... my theory is that it is easier to make male TFs, they need less work, you can show more skin without enraging the censors, the actresses usually don't want their images get "damaged" or "bestialized", and the everyday watcher is more accoustomed to male werewolves (look, that big bearded guy with the lumberjack shirt, I bet that he's the beast). Lots of reasons to have less female werewolf TFs...
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2019   #1252
trc071880
Frequent Poster

It may or may not be true but IMDB says Howl of good time is part of the anthology charlotte on amazon prime..whether it is or if its any good remains to be seen but i shall investigate further
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2019   #1253
trc071880
Frequent Poster

i can confirm it is a complete waste..carry on..atleast it didnt cost me anything :P
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2019   #1254
Randy_McSporran
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trc071880 View Post
i can confirm it is a complete waste..carry on..atleast it didnt cost me anything :P
Well, it wasn't amazing, but I wouldn't call it a complete waste. Whichever, thank you so much for finding... I'd only been looking for about three years.
Randy_McSporran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2019   #1255
mtsocano
Process Fan

Anyone have a link to Howl of a Good Time? I wanna see if it's better than Betsy.
mtsocano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2019   #1256
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtsocano View Post
Anyone have a link to Howl of a Good Time? I wanna see if it's better than Betsy.
Oh, I just watched it on amazon. It's not worth a damn. It's part of a collection of super low budget, poorly written shorts that came out a few years ago. Betsy was at least a film unto itself and not a 5 minute segment of an overall terrible collection. Betsy also had nudity, and that one scene where she rips her shirt open. But this other thing... no. Halloween costumes and a ridiculous 'twist ending' .

Everything that's turned up lately has been pretty bad. Might be time to find some normal stuff, cuz this werewolf stuff just ain't gettin' any better I tells ya.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2019   #1257
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Oh, I just watched it on amazon. It's not worth a damn. It's part of a collection of super low budget, poorly written shorts that came out a few years ago. Betsy was at least a film unto itself and not a 5 minute segment of an overall terrible collection. Betsy also had nudity, and that one scene where she rips her shirt open. But this other thing... no. Halloween costumes and a ridiculous 'twist ending' .

Everything that's turned up lately has been pretty bad. Might be time to find some normal stuff, cuz this werewolf stuff just ain't gettin' any better I tells ya.
Yeah there’s been a drought for years, then people like missa came along and helped a bit but a quality mainstream TF has been almost non existent For a while
Unread 03-11-2019   #1258
budhud33
Process Fan

Speaking of mainstream TF’s, what do you guys expect to see in the new Wonder Woman sequel? Set clips show Kristen Wiig (the cheetah) wearing everyday clothes jumping across buildings. I think her TF will be gradual throughout the movie. The director says she will have a tail.
budhud33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2019   #1259
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by budhud33 View Post
Speaking of mainstream TF’s, what do you guys expect to see in the new Wonder Woman sequel? Set clips show Kristen Wiig (the cheetah) wearing everyday clothes jumping across buildings. I think her TF will be gradual throughout the movie. The director says she will have a tail.
can you link the article or tweet or whatever that says she will?
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2019   #1260
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

To cheer up some folks here, and help alleviate the current female-werewolf drought we’re all experiencing, I recently discovered there’s a good chance the original NSFW “Betsy” teaser trailer is included in the horror anthology sequel “60 Seconds 2 Die (60 Seconds to Die 2),” which is currently available on Amazon Prime. I haven’t seen either movie, but apparently, this anthology series features horror shorts with 1-minute countdowns to the death scene. According to IMDb, the original actress who was supposed to play Betsy in the movie plays Betsy in THIS movie during the segment “Room 125,” which was the room number in the teaser trailer I saw. Also, the director of “Betsy” directed this short. It would make sense that this would be the teaser I saw since it was also only a minute long. (Again, this anthology features 1-minute death scenes; hence the title “60 Seconds to Die.”)

For those who don’t know, the original version of “Betsy” was going to be an extremely erotic take on the female werewolf. Betsy was originally a prostitute who offed her clients as a werewolf, and the movie was going to feature multiple, full-body transformations with graphic nudity, but then the original actress left for reasons I’m not going to disclose here, and her replacement, Kelci C. Magel, was less willing to show full nudity, so the script had to be rewritten. (Even after I threw money at this project, the most she was willing to do was remove her shirt.) Also, because Kelci lived in California and the film shot in Ohio, they spent a lot of money flying her back and forth (the original actress was local), so this left the production less money for the transformation special effects and also less time to film the TF scene, which is why the final result looks so rushed and incomplete (not to mention disappointing).

Because I was a producer on “Betsy,” I was able to see the original NSFW teaser trailer. For those who haven’t read my description before, I’m copying it below:

“It begins with a shot of Betsy on the floor of a motel room. She’s lying on her side, breathing heavily, and completely nude. Interestingly, the camera’s POV is partially obscured by an open door, almost as if we’re witnessing something we’re not supposed to see. Then we see the full moon rise, and it cuts back to Betsy on the floor. She rolls over on her back, grimacing, and begins feeling herself up and down. It appears she already knows she’s a werewolf (she isn’t shocked at what’s happening) and is preparing her body for the change. Another shot of the moon getting higher in the sky, and we’re back in the motel with Betsy on her side again, panting heavily. She moans and raises her rear in the air, and then we hear the sounds of her transformation. Cut to her front as she whips her hair around and reveals growing fangs. Then she grabs the countertop in front of her with one hand, and her nails begin to grow into claws. Cut to a shot outside of a guy entering the motel. (I’m assuming he’s one of her Johns.) He finds Betsy’s motel room and enters it, and we see Betsy’s head in the foreground but covered in shadow. She then opens her eyes, and they are shining yellow. Then she growls and quickly turns around to attack him, and we get the title card. That’s it. The whole scene is about 1 minute long. Even though Betsy only has fangs, claws, and yellow eyes in this scene, the writer-director stressed that it’s not the final look of the werewolf but one of the incremental stages.”

Full disclosure: I no longer have the teaser because it was on a password-protected Vimeo link that expired after 2 weeks. I don’t have Amazon Prime, so for anyone who does, feel free to check out the movie and let us know if the original “Betsy” teaser is in there. It’s also possible the version included in “60 Seconds 2 Die” is the SFW version (there were two versions filmed, but I only saw the NSFW one), but since this movie is being advertised as “hardcore grindhouse exploitation,” it would make sense they included the NSFW one.

TLDR: It’s possible the NSFW original “Betsy” teaser trailer is included in the movie “60 Seconds 2 Die (60 Seconds to Die 2)” on Amazon Prime. For those who have access, please check it out and let us know if that’s true. Thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/deta...ref=atv_dl_rdr
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote