free hit counters
Flu Shots Part Five (Ready 12 16) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-18-2016   #1
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Flu Shots Part Five (Ready 12 16)

28 + 11 pages, Color + B&W, US$10.99
Age Regression, Age Progression
Artwork by Yuan

More Female Age Regression and Age Progression fun with great art by Bojay and the Yard Work artist Yuan! Older sister Madison continues to shrink while her younger sister Zoe grows.

Story Summary: Humiliated at being reduced to an adolescent, Madison has to wear her little sister’s clothes, and disguise herself to keep her grown-up friends from recognizing her. As the family goes out to dinner, she watches in horror as little sister Zoe starts to outgrow her.

In the epilogue, cute teen Zoe challenges skinny little Madison to see who can pick up two teenage guys. Poor Madison tries her best while sexy Zoe looks on in amusement. Features 11 multi-panel pages of great sketch art by Bojay!

The comic includes 28 color pages plus 11 black and white story pages by Bojay.

Note: This is Part Two of a Multi-Part Series. You can get more info and buy the comic here:

http://www.dreamtalescomics.com/Blog...flu-shots-two/

Or on my Selz store:
http://giantesscomic.com

You can also use a credit card on Bigcartel:
http://dreamtales.bigcartel.com/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flu_Shots_Two.jpg (130.1 KB, 669 views)
File Type: jpg Flu Shots Two Slider.jpg (131.7 KB, 582 views)
File Type: jpg Flu-Shots-Two.jpg (543.0 KB, 977 views)

Last edited by Dreamtales; 12-16-2016 at 03:22 PM.
Dreamtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2016   #2
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

Re: Flu Shots Part Two (AR/AP)

Great gradual process

Check out my free 3D stories:
Just a little bit and Money and Power, sexy love stories between shrinking men and growing women.

They have lots of size changing fun...

Also, check out my newer stories for sale here.
Enjoy!
DangerousDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2016   #3
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Hey DT, not that this is a big issue. But your big cartel store doesn't seem to work for those of us using chrome.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2016   #4
10th_man_down
Frequent Poster

Another great part continuing with the much appreciated gradual process, can't wait for the next part!
10th_man_down is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2016   #5
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th_man_down View Post
Another great part continuing with the much appreciated gradual process, can't wait for the next part!
Thanks, really glad you liked it! I'll try to get the next part up soon.
Unread 07-04-2016   #6
bubbleman
Process Fan

I'm really liking this series so far, as well (gradual process <3). By the way, is there any way to see the results of the polls in the surveymonkey you did a bit back? I'm curious.
bubbleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2016   #7
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleman View Post
I'm really liking this series so far, as well (gradual process <3). By the way, is there any way to see the results of the polls in the surveymonkey you did a bit back? I'm curious.
Thanks! Yes, I'll try to post more results. I did post the initial results on my website.
Unread 07-19-2016   #8
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Re: Flu Shots Part Three (Ready 7 19)

36 pages, Color, US$10.99
Age Regression, Age Progression
Artwork by Yuan

Poor Madison continues her slow humiliating descent as she regresses to a child while her bratty sister Zoe grows and grows. The comic features more great Female Age Regression and Age Progression art by the Yard Work artist Yuan.

Story Summary: After Zoe has a growth spurt, Mom decides she should join Madison in her bedroom. Meanwhile Madison keeps getting smaller and younger. During a trip to the lake Madison sees her erstwhile boyfriend Austin – and he sees Zoe. Poor Madison is stuck with the kids while Zoe joins the grown ups.

The comic includes 36 multi-panel color pages.

Note: This is Part Three of a Multi-Part Series.You can get more info and buy the comic here:

http://www.dreamtalescomics.com/Blog...u-shots-three/

Or on my Selz store:
http://giantesscomic.com

You can also use a credit card on Bigcartel:
http://dreamtales.bigcartel.com/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flu-Shots-Three.jpg (260.5 KB, 350 views)
File Type: jpg Flu_Shots_Three.jpg (517.0 KB, 264 views)
Unread 07-19-2016   #9
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Big cartel store is working for chrome now, thanks DT.

But as a fan can I please ask we find a better way to let us know someone's become prepubescent? It's so awkward when a character comments about someone not being in puberty. Grammatical issues aside I don't think I'd ever hear that in standard conversation between anyone. I could be wrong, I don't have other humans I talk about being in puberty with. :P

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2016   #10
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

So I was waiting to write a review till we had a few issues out, so I could just make one long review addressing any of the issues I had with the comic series thus far. After this last one here, and after talking with Mirlinth/Janus for a while on gtalk about it. I felt compelled that now was the time to write a review. I'm going to go in chronological order of when each one released. I'll be showing some images. But they'll be single cell images, so it should be alright if not, someone can slap my hand for it.

Flu Shots One

Let's get the story part out of the way first. As a quick synopsys it looks like this comic book series takes place in the same universe as Yard Work. As we have the same doctor and nurse.

The family is going out on a vacation and rented a cabin for the week. This is when we start getting introduced to the characters. Michael, the annoying little brother whose 6, Zoe, the bitchy 13 yr old who thinks she's hot shit, Madison the 18 yr old typical big sister and Mom.

This is where my problems start to begin though, I already know whose going to be regressing, whose going to be progressing and I'm already starting to get irritated with Zoe. Generally speaking, I enjoy my regression process more when the person deserves it. The comic doesn't seem to lay out the family dynamic in that respect. Madison is honestly the typical big sister, she teases her brother and sister a little, but generally loves the hell out of them. Helps her mom when she needs a break and tries to push them to run harder and faster to get up the hill, even treats them to some ice cream afterwards as a reward.

We get to the part where we have the kiddos and Madison get there flu shots. Soon after, we get our first regression. At this point, I'm beginning to loath Zoe. She has a bratty come back every time Madison says ANYTHING. She's quickly coming to the point where she's just being a bitch, because she's a bitch.

That's just a quick synopsis though of the story line, without going to far indepth and ruining it for anyone. Now let's get into art errors, and boy was there a big continuity error in this comic. Honestly, it's something that bothered me, but probably not alot of other people.

Michael doesn't age regress or progress, but check out this cell comparison of before and after Zoe and Madison's processes.

He is always as high as her shoulder. It doesn't matter what cell, I could have easily have taken the picture from multiple other cells. When she gets taller, it seems he does too. This is HUGE to me, as Michael would have been a great base line to see how tall Zoe had actually grown. Since Madison had shrank, we don't really get that comparison. From the viewpoint of that cell and many others, it looks like no one really shrank or grew all that much.

But to be honest, the rest of the cells in the comic seemed pretty spot on. That was the one huge error. There is a few cells I have issues with, but they're super super minor and not even really worth mentioning at this point. Let's get on to the next one.

Flu Shots 2

---Going to be posting these one at a time on the same post, but I'm taking a break between them---

Starting with the story, it's actually pretty well written at this point. We know who ALL of the characters are now, we can remember there names and each one has a distinct personality. Which is awesome, because it's been one of my chief complaints lately to DT. We get some small regression in this one and one larger progression. It almost seems like we're jumping ages really fast here. It's slower than most of DT's work, as it's spanning multiple comics, but the regression itself only lasts a panel or two at a time. Which is awesome if you own all three volumes and can just binge read it. Not so awesome if you only owned one. So it's kind of a trade off at that point, pretty much, what would you rather have. Personally, I like it.

But, we have a problem, I now hate Zoe even more. I honestly want to see her regress in the most inopportune time in the future series of this comic to embarrass the hell out of her. This panel kind of explains it all. To provide some context, Zoe just made fun of Madison's breasts being so small, mom has told her to appologize.

Yeah.. I want to punch her in the face. Mom just kind of blows it off and just walks Madison away without any punishment for Zoe. Even as they're leaving, Zoe is still relentlessly teasing and making fun of Madison.

Not much else to really go into here now though. Let's get onto the artwork here

The artwork, is surprisingly pretty good here. Except for two major thing I want to point out.
This woman's horrifying face

Dear lord, she'd give anyone a nightmare.

Zoe's nose has changed, from cell to cell.

But besides that, yeah, artwork is pretty spot on. I actually like this dynamic that they did, that was probably really imperceptible to a lot of people.

That's because they don't mentioned they swapped dresses from the first issue. There's only a couple of panels in the first issue where Zoe is complaining that Madison bought the same kind of dress as her, just in a different color, Blue. While Zoe's is Red. I like this, I actually like this quite alot. As it provides a really great comparison. All in all, this issue wasn't that bad! Besides Zoe's ever changing nose and this horrifying waitress

She'll steal your soul, and serve you your brains...

Flu Shots 3

So now we're getting onto the most recent edition. This is the one that prompted me to finally write a review, and it was because of a giant glaring continuity error that you can't even try and miss. I'm going to skip story for just a moment to share this.

Apparently Madison has a cool color changing swim suit. This was so jarring to me and Janus, it started a full blown, "what else is wrong?". I mean, we've had little problems before that we've found. Bust those can be easily ignored when your just enjoying the comics, but this error is so jarring you can't miss it. Or even attempt to really ignore it. Because of the bright colors, it draws your attention directly to it, almost as if it's intentional. These two panels aren't even like pages and pages apart. They're a single cell apart. Pretty much right next to eachother.

Another issue was on the entire page of 13 (sorry that's where I draw the lines of posting pictures of the comic). Cell 1 shows Zoe's right breast out of her towel, while the rest of the page it's neatly tucked away.

We also get yet again, Zoe's ever changing nose. This time, it's happening quite alot.

Does Zoe come equipped with a mood nose?

All in all, compared with the first two, this one had TONS of very glaring art errors. To the point where it had me and Janus laughing somewhat. I'm not going to get to much into the story at this point, because it's gotten to a point where I just wish Zoe would either fall into a pit of acid or get regressed an embarrassed.

Seriously, Zoe is the most unlikable character I think DT has ever written. I think the Zoe character was supposed to be written as bubbly/frustrated over her lot in life. But she turns out to be unrightfully vindictive/bitchy and I just wish she'd get her comeuppance. If this was the intention, I have to applaud DT, because that's glorious and I can't wait to see what happens to her. If not, it's a serious writing error.

I'm also going to re-mention Janus's complaint earlier that he made. I don't think anyone ever has said, "She's not even in puberty any more". There HAS to be a different phrase for that. It just doesn't make much sense to me.

All in all, as a series, story line wise. It's doing a pretty good job, it's enjoyable but only to a point because of Zoe. Unless of course it's the intention of DT to make Zoe unlikable for a future regression of her.

The artwork through the whole series, has steadily gone down hill since chapter 1. As we get through chapter 3 the artwork has become so bad in some parts, you can't even attempt to try and ignore it. But it's more continuity issues.

Would I recommend it as a good read though? Well, actually yeah, but only if we get a chapter 4 that begins to reverse the roles again. As it currently stands, the story actually irritates me because of Zoe. So we'll wait and see what happens with the story. If we get a good couple of final chapters here, then yes yes and yes. If Zoe's character is going to stay as she is, then absolutely not, pass on this.

Last edited by godleydemon; 07-20-2016 at 01:33 PM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2016   #11
vended
Frequent Poster

I agree.
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2016   #12
saren
Process Fan

Nice review, fully agree. Dreamtales created the King Jeoffrey of age regression comics. Thats a great writing, if it is (like godleydemon said) intended
saren is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age progression, age regression