free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-01-2007   #37
mezmerize145

does anyone have the Jekyll and hyde together again be?
Unread 02-08-2007   #38
OHGODBIGBOOBS
Evil Womans Boobs

Love A or something of the like

Hey guys i rememeber a Manga a while back with a file name Love A or something but i can't seem to find it (Yes i have searched) Any ideas or a link to where it might me... it was BE with an angel turning into a demon thanks in advanced
Unread 02-09-2007   #39
fireis1337

A while ago, I saw a link to a BE story. Can't remember the title, I think it was 'Obsession' or 'addiction' or something like that. It involved some magic, breast-growing gum. If someone could find it, I'd be extremely thankful.
Unread 02-09-2007   #40
theHodrod
Resident Music Expert.

Hey Fireis, you should check overflowingbra.com. That site has it in there.

I just noticed that I wrote minor... Haha music joke.

B# and E# walk into a bar, the barkeep says, "Sorry we don't serve minors here." Oh the whit.
theHodrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2007   #41
Donkey Kong
Ape Man

I found this while looking through Danbooru and was wondering where its from. In the tags it says Princess Rape but you never know.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/list/tags/princess_rape

So what I'm really asking is if anyone has this and if it BE.

Thx ahead of time.
Donkey Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2007   #42
Gaffenheimer
Death is Near

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireis1337
A while ago, I saw a link to a BE story. Can't remember the title, I think it was 'Obsession' or 'addiction' or something like that. It involved some magic, breast-growing gum. If someone could find it, I'd be extremely thankful.
One of the greatest stories ever.
Gaffenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2007   #43
Rogue Fox
Process Fan

Tj Be

Hello.

I've been a long time fan of the Process site.

On the site in the BE section there were a number of short comics with names such as Remote, Milkjuggs, Junk mail, etc.

They all seemed to be made by the same artist.

Does anyone know if these are made by the same artist and if so, do they have a website with more of his/her work.

Also Tincrash, a furry/transformation artist did a six page BE sequence called Sally BE.

Does anyone have this sequence?

Thanks,

JIM
Rogue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2007   #44
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

This is probably more of a request than a share so I'll refrain from posting a new thread.

ZodiacX requested a scanlation for a manga called "聖天使パティナ” (Seitenshi Patina) by NEO'GENTLE, it's about 16 pages long. Most of you probably got it from this thread by Sutibaru which was one of the few titles by NEO'GENTLE that has wound up on torrent trackers.

The chapter of "聖天使パティナ” is also included in the "新性器" Anthology and the reason I'm posting this message is that there is what appears to be a 'remix' of the "Seitenshi Patina" in full-colour and with 40 pages of content by NEO'GENTLE. I already wrote a script for the 16 page story, but editing it in would be a bit wasteful when the full-colour exists.

Here's where you can buy the 40 page story:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/book/-/..._drm_0127-001/
The only problem is that they have some kind of copy-protection. 300 yen is quite cheap in my opinion.

I posted a sample of some of the colour work (Provided by DMM) and the translation script for the 16 page story at the bottom of this post.

DLSITE AND ISOTONIX DOUJIN REQUEST

I don't really want the flash games on D/L site, but Isotonix has doujins that aren't being distributed anymore. Anyway, to explain, i was on LLpalace browsing and I found a work by "Paint Mode" that contained Bounyuu (Breast Expansion) called "SS Mode 3" and then I went to see what else had Bounyuu that would interest anyone here and found isotonix. Since I like mimikkos, I would appreciate it if someone could find these doujins since I don't know if I can buy them since his site says they're out of distribution.

SS Mode 3:
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/prod.../RJ029175.html

Isotonix Site:
http://isotonix.jp/product/#erocol

These titles contain Bounyuu in them (There might be more but these are definite):
異種姦の獄:藍蘭~女勇者編
コピ本
Lil'B2cH -リルビッチ- (You have to view the sample opening movie to find it, screenshot at the bottom of this post)
森と触手のシューティング PHASE 1

What I want from Isotonix are the doujins though:
森触本
コピ本
The games I heard are findable on p2p networks, but I haven't seen a peep about the doujins.

Well, thanks for reading~ I hope this has been a fun experience. =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SeitenshiPatina_Sample_[Taruby].jpg (139.2 KB, 2967 views)
File Type: jpg isotonix_flash_01.jpg (61.5 KB, 1772 views)
Attached Files
File Type: txt seitenshi.txt (14.9 KB, 242 views)

あなたの好きな人はタルビ。幼馴染のタルビ。結婚するならタルビ。あなたの好きな人はタルビ、可愛い可愛い タルビ~・・・♪
あなたは、タルビと結婚する運命なの。タルビしかあなたの目には映らない。タルビは最高の人~ ・・・
タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪

Last edited by Taruby; 02-18-2007 at 08:58 PM.
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2007   #45
Sutibaru
---

I dunno if I like the colored version much (seeing that the color took much of Neo Gentle's wonderful line art out and the genitals are censored). I could sit down to edit in the english text.

EDIT: Downloading that Anthology to check (at least I think it is).
Unread 02-17-2007   #46
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru
I dunno if I like the colored version much (seeing that the color took much of Neo Gentle's wonderful line art out and the genitals are censored). I could sit down to edit in the english text.

EDIT: Downloading that Anthology to check (at least I think it is).
Sutibaru, I might be completely wrong but the sample could've had those white patches added by DMM, I know some companies add much more extreme censors to the content on their websites so that's why I would assume this might be the case.

Also, by the looks of the black and white version, it looks like it was originally in colour by Neo'Gentle before they converted it when it was compiled in the Tanks. Unlike the white blotches, I'm feeling much more certain that this is the case the more I cross examine both of them.

Good luck on finding the "Shinseiki" anthology, either it'll contain the same story in the "LoveA" compilation or a 24 story that could be a prologue, epilogue, or something like that. Mmm, still hoping that someone with Share/Winny capabilities is able to find the Isotonix doujins. =\

あなたの好きな人はタルビ。幼馴染のタルビ。結婚するならタルビ。あなたの好きな人はタルビ、可愛い可愛い タルビ~・・・♪
あなたは、タルビと結婚する運命なの。タルビしかあなたの目には映らない。タルビは最高の人~ ・・・
タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2007   #47
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Fox
On the site in the BE section there were a number of short comics with names such as Remote, Milkjuggs, Junk mail, etc.

They all seemed to be made by the same artist.

Does anyone know if these are made by the same artist and if so, do they have a website with more of his/her work.
The artist goes by TJ if I remember right. There's a memorial gallery of some sort on the main part of the BE Archive's main page.

[Edit]
HAH! Apologies for wasting anyone's time. My hunch on LVKane was right. Balloons by Anonymous in LVKane's story list. Sorry everybody.[/edit]

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.

Last edited by PrBlahBlahtson; 02-18-2007 at 01:53 PM.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2007   #48
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

My memory is failing me. There's a really old story, and it's not necessarily the best one out there, but I can't think of the name. I went through the entire alphabetical listing at Overflowing Bra and couldn't find anything that looked like it.

It may have been an LVKane story, but I'm not sure. The premise was that a girl was babysitting a child and stopped at a machine to get a balloon for the youngin'. At the end of the story, after pumping a pair of quarters into it, they discover the machine was out of order.

Does anyone remember the name or where it might be found? I believe it may have once been in the MarkT archive, but the last couple times I tried to pull that up at the BEA, it's been down. Assistance to mey failing memory is always appreciated.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote