free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-18-2007   #85
Himitsu Dragon
Lurker

Way way back in the day, and I mean years back in the day I was looking through the Page Of Boobs links and found this great artist. Saved his work, printed a few out, computer died, still had the prints (sadly in black and white-ish) and then scanned them on my new computer (also why the quality isn't so great...) and posted them here in hopes someone might remember him ^^; because all I can really remember was it started with a G =/

I'm in no rush and this is more of a contribution then a request, so enjoy either way if it's found or not! ^^; (also have a few more re-scans... but meh)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg g1.jpg (129.5 KB, 735 views)
File Type: jpg g2.jpg (84.0 KB, 866 views)
File Type: jpg g3.jpg (81.3 KB, 970 views)
File Type: jpg g4.jpg (71.9 KB, 854 views)
File Type: jpg g-schoolgirl.jpg (107.5 KB, 1038 views)
Himitsu Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2007   #86
Geocat
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon_II
I can't believe I'm doing this...I usually don't request, and always respected that rule before the thread came, but now I feel like a hypocrite. xP

There was this one I've been trying to re-find. It's a very simple one, so I dont think there will be much hassle.

I've been looking for this picture that used to be on the site before it went down. It has a orange haired girl who took pills, because he friend got breasts, but she accidentally takes one too many, and her shirt buttons fly off. I think it was drawn by some guy named Sora, and colored by the Herald? Does anyone know what I speak of?
I'm sure this is the one your talking about.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Soraxcloud_Comic.jpg (149.5 KB, 2362 views)
Geocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2007   #87
acme
Nodoka~<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himitsu Dragon
Way way back in the day, and I mean years back in the day I was looking through the Page Of Boobs links and found this great artist. Saved his work, printed a few out, computer died, still had the prints (sadly in black and white-ish) and then scanned them on my new computer (also why the quality isn't so great...) and posted them here in hopes someone might remember him ^^; because all I can really remember was it started with a G =/

I'm in no rush and this is more of a contribution then a request, so enjoy either way if it's found or not! ^^; (also have a few more re-scans... but meh)
Wow! The art style really is pretty, would you mind posting whatever you got from this artist? Somehow the art style is familar, but knowing the the pages of boobs the good sites always dies out.

Last edited by acme; 03-19-2007 at 05:59 PM.
acme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2007   #88
Himitsu Dragon
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by acme
Wow! The art style really is pretty, would you mind posting whatever you got from this artist? Somehow the art style is familiar, but knowing the the pages of boobs the good sites always dies out.
I really liked their style too. They were even working on flash files that were pretty sweet... But I really liked them because they didn't just have smut all over the place. They had toned down pics like the ones I'm posting. ^^; I mean back then it was kind of rare to find a pic with a female character like these that didn?t have them being raped or something <.<;

And well... if I remember correctly the site actually went down about... almost 6 years or so ago... Eh... now I feel old...

Anyways this is a request thread and your request is for more, sooo here's more heh. I'll keep looking through my printed collection and old files but don't get your hopes up for much more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gr1.jpg (75.3 KB, 673 views)
File Type: jpg gr2.jpg (82.2 KB, 776 views)
File Type: jpg gscetch.jpg (74.7 KB, 807 views)
Himitsu Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2007   #89
acme
Nodoka~<3

Much oblige Himitsu Dragon and please I deeply appreciate whatever you got to share ^^
acme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2007   #90
w_oo_t
Frequent Poster

This was from 4-chan too. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this (possible) BE scene.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1174318979253.jpg (150.5 KB, 1948 views)
w_oo_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2007   #91
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w_oo_t
This was from 4-chan too. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this (possible) BE scene.
Is a BE scene.

It's here. Always better to save bandwidth

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.

Last edited by PrBlahBlahtson; 03-20-2007 at 03:51 PM.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2007   #92
w_oo_t
Frequent Poster

thanks so much =D
w_oo_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2007   #93
jorrus

Would anyone be intersted in drawing art if i gave them a story? I thought it would be a good collaboration activity, one that we could sell to make money for more mangas etc.

More News As It happns!
Jorus
(soz 4 da wall o txt)
Unread 03-20-2007   #94
fearnight2000
Lurker

Everyhtining you wanted to know about sex

Hello.

Does anyone have the BE scene from a movie called "Everyhtining you wanted to know about sex"...????
fearnight2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2007   #95
kuz

so if this is a be request thread i was wondering if anyone could draw may valentine from pokemon with breasts the size of beachballs and or have a comic of her getting even bigger
Unread 03-21-2007   #96
EchoWing
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuz
so if this is a be request thread i was wondering if anyone could draw may valentine from pokemon with breasts the size of beachballs and or have a comic of her getting even bigger
Two things...

1) This thread is meant for requesting pre-existing material rather than new stuff.

2) You've confused two distinct characters from two distinct animes; you're either thinking of May (young Pok?mon coordinator adorned in a bandana) or Mai Valentine (smoking hot blonde from Yu-Gi-Oh! who was my favorite character before they killed the show with all that Atlantis crap). Please get your facts straight.
EchoWing is offline   Reply With Quote