free hit counters
They're pull-ups! Not diapers! [Art + Story] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-07-2013   #1
Kayn
Artificer of Adorableness

They're pull-ups! Not diapers! [Art + Story]

Well, it's been a while since I last visited this place. Mostly I'm active on DeviantArt, but I understand not *everyone* goes there. Anyway, here's something I'm planning to do more of in the future: basically embarrassing female AR situations (thanks to a certain immortal who's made it her sole purpose in life). Note that the writing is very simple and perhaps lacking in description; it serves more as an explanation or aid to the comic sequence attached below, which only highlights some of the key scenes. Hope you guys like it!

The Arcane Time-Lady Alma does not always step through worlds looking for new playthings to take home with her. Sometimes, she simply enjoys sprinkling her regressive magic from a distance, just to watch the ensuing hilarity. This is one such tale.

Maria really had to go. That extra large serving of tropical juice was refreshing, but now she really, really had to go and use the restroom. She set aside the paperback she was reading and peered around the playground for her kid sister. The nearest public restroom was all the way back on the high street where she had purchased her juice. There was no way she could leave her sister unattended for that long.

"Anna!"

"What?" yelled the tube from the jungle gym.

"We're leaving."

"WHYYYYYY?"

"Because I say so. Now come here this instant!"

Silence. Maria stared at the end of the tube slide, but there was no sign of Anna appearing.

"Don't make me come in there!" threatened Maria. Still nothing. Her legs fidgeted. "That's it," she muttered under her breath as she made her way to the jungle gym and began climbing the ladder.

Pretty soon she realized how terrible this idea was. The tube was clearly not meant for a grown woman of her size. Maria had to angle her body in such a way just to get through the damn thing. And no sign of Anna, either.

"ANNA!"

"I'm outside." Laughter. "Are you stuck? You sound stuck."

Maria really was stuck. She'd got herself into a position where any movement on her part resulted in a potential sprain or broken bone. This did nothing to help her urgent and dire need to pee.

"Goddammit, you little brat! When I get my hands on you....gah!"

Sitting on another bench in the playground, Alma had observed the entire spectacle with amusement.

"Poor girl. Trapped in there because she's too big, and about to wet herself." Alma smiled mischievously. "Well, I guess I could help solve half her problems." She snapped her fingers.

Maria could move again. In fact, it was a lot easier too. Everything just felt...roomier. It was weird. Whatever. At least the fire department didn't have to be called up to get her out of there. That would have made the headlines for sure: young woman stuck in jungle gym tube. Now that would have been embarrassing!

She crawled forward and found the start of the slide that would take her back outside. Peering down into the winding darkness, she couldn't help but feel a little...scared? She shook her head. What's gotten into you, Maria? It's just a slide. Despite the reassurance, she took a deep breath. And launched herself feet-first down.

Maria screamed. It was terrifying! This sudden loss of control, surrendered to gravity as she fell round and round and round the twisting slide. She hardly recognized her own voice. It sounded like a little girl's scream.

Finally, she came to a rest at the bottom of the slide.

Maria didn't need to use the restroom anymore. Her panties had been soaked on the way down the slide. She remembered she had worn one of her favourite lace panties today too. They felt very different and uncomfortable now.

Maria then noticed Anna standing in front of her, blinking in surprise.

"You!" She glared at her little sister, the reason Maria was even in this mess to begin with, stood up, and marched right up to her. "You are in SO much trouble, you little brat! Now get..."

It was one thing for her voice to still sound funny, making her come off as a precocious little girl trying to give a stern reprimand. But it was another thing to find, even with Maria standing as proud and tall as she could, that staring directly ahead offered her a view of her little sister's chest.

"Maria? Is that really you?"

"Of course it's me! Who did you think? But more importantly...when the heck did you get so tall?"

Anna giggled and patted Maria on the head, much to her chagrin. "It's not me. You got little!"

"Wh-what!?" Maria looked down at herself and immediately knew Anna was right. While her dress looked somewhat similar and still fit her, there was something amply lacking up top.

"My boobs!" she cried as her hands tried to feel for even the subtlest swell. But nope, she was completely flat-chested.

"Now who's the little brat, hm?" Anna folded her arms and gave Maria a smug look.

"Shut up! You're still the brat, brat!" Maria struggled to find a better retort. "At least I'm not the one who still wets the bed and keeps begging her dear big sister not to tell mom!"

Anna blushed. "Well...well...you're just a baby now!"

"Am not!"

"Are too! I bet you're wearing diapers now." Before Maria could say another word, Anna flipped up the skirt of Maria's dress.

"H-hey!"

Anna grinned triumphantly. "See! Diapers! Awww, so cuuute!"

Maria looked and her face turned bright red when she saw what she was wearing. They definitely weren't lace panties. And there was an alarming and obvious dark patch all over the front. She hoped Anna hadn't noticed.

"Pull-ups! They're pull-ups! Not diapers!" she blurted out, not knowing what else to say. "There's a difference you know." She struggled to pull her skirt back down to recover whatever's left of her dignity, but her little sister's grip was too strong to shake off.

"Ew." Anna pulled a face. "Did you actually wet yourself?" She smirked and tried to stifle a laugh. "Guess someone needs a change~!" she said in a sing-song voice.
Attached Images
File Type: png pullups-not-diapers.png (1.61 MB, 393 views)
Kayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2013   #2
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: They're pull-ups! Not diapers! [Art + Story]

Kewt!
Unread 08-07-2013   #3
monkat
Frequent Poster

Re: They're pull-ups! Not diapers! [Art + Story]

I saw this on DA yesterday. It's very good work!
monkat is offline   Reply With Quote