free hit counters
Jimmy Neutron - Head Shrink - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-17-2013   #1
vid
Frequent Poster

Jimmy Neutron - Head Shrink

I wasn't sure if this was ever brought up, but the movie that started Jimmy Neutron featured the shrink ray, which accidentally falls into the dad's hands. He thinks it's the tv remote and, while screwing around with it, shrinks the mom's head. It's only a few seconds long, but it's really good - she even talks in a little squeaky voice when it happens.

http://youtu.be/SYOiDFKwCsA?t=1m2s

Last edited by vid; 04-23-2013 at 06:22 AM.
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013   #2
Drybones
Watching Holo Sleep.

Re: Jimmy Neutron - Head Shrink

There is also an episode called "the incredible shrinking retroville" where the same shrink ray breaks and shrinks the entire town, it's short but there are several bits of process with multiple characters. The entire show is on Netflix.
Drybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013   #3
vid
Frequent Poster

Before that, one of the crossovers with Fairly Odd Parents (the first one I believe) ended with the fairies, at Carl's request, poofing Mrs. Neutron into a jar; he was very...very happy.
Unread 04-18-2013   #4
poppert56
Questioning my being.

Technically, it was a shrink, then a poof TG from a boy to girl(Professor Calamitous to Mrs.Neutron.
poppert56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013   #5
iamhell21
Lurker

Head shrinking is a favorite of mine. Who doesn't mind a little head? I do wish the video was longer of her in that state. Perhaps with her looking down at her much larger ( from her perspective) cleavage. And then making a confused expression before being returned to normal. So now the phrase "you don't think that jimmy" is kinda burned in memory. Heh.
iamhell21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013   #6
vid
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhell21 View Post
So now the phrase "you don't think that jimmy" is kinda burned in memory. Heh.
With squeaky voiced shrinkees, I like comparing by going back to the last thing they say normally, then skip to them talking shrunk.

I'm also fond of the any kind of measuring, like where they or someone pinches their tiny head with two fingers or just hold their hands up to their face like "why are my hands so big?!"
Unread 04-21-2013   #7
iamhell21
Lurker

It's a great contrast listening to their last words in that hat size before her cranium shrivels to laughable proportions. Another neat idea I throw around in that complex is the hair staying the same length while her heads shriinks. It kinda magnifies the end result. The oblivious until... aspect has a lot of potential for smiles. A valley girl tossing insults at the local high school witch. Her mean spirited words getting higher in pitch. Don't worry she'll get it. A girl who's a smoker could be a pretty fun surprise. And... At that mention. Of interaction after the shrink. I think we've all had that amorous scene in our minds eye that might lead the little lady to proclaim " oh wow.. You're soo big" In a sultry squeak.

My ramblings aside. This could be a good thread for a few choice head shrinks.
Unread 04-21-2013   #8
vid
Frequent Poster

I wonder if a new thread would be preferable?

In any case:

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Hea...ored-156052002
Unread 04-21-2013   #9
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

iamhell21.... I think you just hit the nail o nthe head with that last idea O_O
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013   #10
iamhell21
Lurker

Yeah that little gem of an image was on my mind. For some reason I think of a girl struggling to spell a difficult word in a spelling bee. And having to keep trying as her head shrinks down... And down.

Sometimes you get characters in anime and other shows where the heroine is introduced wearing a helmet or mask. How trippy would it be to have to have it knocked off accidentally and low and behold...Tiny head. She would scream all high pitched " what the he'll are you looking at? I'm trying the bastard that did this!" junco from desert punk kinda jumps to mind.

Speaking of mammary glands. A girl going into bust enhancing phone booth style plot device.. She goes from an A cup to melon. Comes out off course with that scientific smoke from the machine and little coughing. Little head. But she's looking down at her neck line and squeaks out... "oh they got so big"... Takes a little time for her to figure it out. And preferably a mirror.

And the last idea of the moment. Good old girl friend caught cheating. And now for an innocent act of phone sex with her later. With a clip on mic or maybe speakerphone. And a tribal voodoo doll under the bed her hips press down on as dances with her self. Off course talking dirty. The lights are off. It's so dark. And one would get to listen to her voice get smaller on the phone. Progressively. And off course I would ask her questions about giving head. How much she likes it? ... And she would admit it.. And I reply back" I like taking head" she would laugh at that. Little laugh... Heh
Unread 04-22-2013   #11
iamhell21
Lurker

Oh you know those comics from playboy magazine? You can pretty much see a guy throwing a coin down a well and the speech bubble saying " I wish my wife had tits as big as her head." Next panel over you see the result. Heh.. I'll have to commit some of these ideas to be drawn. Make up for turning this thread into a head shrink scratch pad.
Unread 04-22-2013   #12
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

I'm in love with your ideas! ^_^ It would be great to see them played out.
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote