free hit counters
Jimmy Neutron - Head Shrink - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-22-2013   #13
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Re: Jimmy Neutron - Head Shrink

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid View Post
I wonder if a new thread would be preferable?

In any case:

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Hea...ored-156052002
Huh, I was wondering why I suddenly had a few new favorites on this piece.

Glad my odd little imagination could provide some fun. (I didn't draw it though, I requested it from immortaltom, then colored it in)

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013   #14
vid
Frequent Poster

A short process from someone's original character, the superhero "Rubber Maid."

http://fto-sete.deviantart.com/art/S...aid-1-98809531

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Shr...aid-2-98810289

Also, this was one of my attempts at collages back in the day: it's not so much pure head shrink as it is uneven shrinking from the top down.

http://www.the-minimizer.com/forum_3...le.php?id=3467

Speaking of rubber, I've had a scenario I've wanted to flesh out into a full commission like a comic or something:

A mother in her mid 40's volunteers for an experimental procedure that infuses the body with a synthetic collagen to reduce wrinkles and restore elasticity to skin. It works...too well: the woman is younger-looking, but has also gained a rubbery, hyper-flexible body (she can bend and stretch limbs and contort herself - not exactly super-hero levels, but far more than a normal person). She goes about her life with her new body, but finds out there are drawbacks, such as when she blow-dries her hair after a hot shower and the heat causes her wet, rubbery head to shrivel like shrink-wrap (if there were a way to fully animate it, it would be awesome to include the sound of squeaky, creaking rubber, like when you rub your hand on a balloon - basically this http://youtu.be/xlrqB0nj45o?t=14s).
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013   #15
vid
Frequent Poster

Just found a really weird, really short clip of a cheat code in an MMORPG. If you're into the whole "process that doesn't affect hair" thing, watch the girl at the bottom center of the screen.

Unread 04-25-2013   #16
iamhell21
Lurker

Nice. Definitely help her with her hair afterwards.

So another amusing comic idea based off the idea of shrinking the lady's heads reduces their iq. I mean their heads are smaller right? So the story would follow a kinda Casanova with a forbidden relic. And the authorities attempt to capture him. you can see him at a bar doing the usual routine hitting on a 10 while he passes to be a hopeful 6. Well he takes out his little wing man in his right hand.. Rubbing the relic in clenched grip. And watch as his jokes start get more funny to the young lady.... Over the slight sound of her slowly shrinking head. "what's that noise?" she asks. "this bar has lousy reception" he adds... Pretty soon with the right amount of shrink a night of sweaty sheets seems assured. As they leave together for a night of romping.

The slightly amusing aspect of the police having a room of pissed off women with small heads. Different levels of shrink applied as the relic is only sated with a yes. One woman stands out. As she must have been quite the tough sell as she sports the smaller of the small heads. A queen of the small heads a detective muses. And the crown could be thimble. She looks at the detectives before blurting out loudly " boobies ! Look how big they are" as she fondled them.

"look we gotta get this guy. This woman had a life. A husband. "
" hope he's the understanding type"

Anyway I might develop that into a story or strip. Just amusing. And I apologize to those out there who may find a bit. Well you know. If I go to hell for it. It might be with a little smirk.

Last edited by iamhell21; 04-25-2013 at 01:46 AM. Reason: A few periods
iamhell21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013   #17
vid
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhell21 View Post
And I apologize to those out there who may find a bit. Well you know. If I go to hell for it. It might be with a little smirk.
No offense to anyone else reading this, but if having a fetish for something that's not exactly PC is Hell-worthy, most of us are probably going to see each other down there, myself included