free hit counters
Paranormal Erotica - Dr. J & Ms. H - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-02-2014   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Lightbulb Paranormal Erotica - Dr. J & Ms. H

Hi there,

As some might say in concert, I'm known about the forum as something of a very much invested enthusiast in this particular niche genre and its associated narrative dynamics; my pedantics on this subject prompting interest in some, and perhaps a roll of the eyes from others ^^;.

Still, as per my interest, this latest nudge deals with what is probably by now something of a modern classic; that being Dr. Jekyll's alter-ego is not only Hyde, but also female too.

Most recently, I was reviewing Amazon.com when I happened upon a anthology of supernatural themed erotica - in particular Paranormal Erotica by Carl East http://www.amazon.com/Paranormal-Ero.../dp/B00I9IZIO8 .

In the 18th story of this collection, there is the recognisable title of "Dr. Jekyll & Ms. Hyde". I can say that I have managed to read a few snippets of this short story, and can relate that it is not unlike the 1971 Hammer Horror classic which worked to popularise the gender bender theme, Dr. Jekyll & Sister Hyde. Though seemingly without the murder and blood letting, it does appear to have the Victorian doctor transform into a feminine alter-ego; a persona fascinated with the sensual, and the sexual encounters that develop from that.

Thanks again,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote