free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 74 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-30-2017   #877
Greebrun
Process Fan

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Nope. If I remember well, I read some very bad comments about the movie, and it will probably won't have a half decent TF onscreen. But that is better than nothing, right?
Maybe not, but the idea of taking the vampire lesbian seduction tropes and doing it with werewolves has me wanting to take a look. Especially as it's confirmed there will be at least four of them in this film.
Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2017   #878
Randy_McSporran
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greebrun View Post
Maybe not, but the idea of taking the vampire lesbian seduction tropes and doing it with werewolves has me wanting to take a look. Especially as it's confirmed there will be at least four of them in this film.
Yeah... quality of the TF aside I've been looking forward to this for ages if only for the plot. Excited to hear it's released, sad that it appears to be only in the States. I can find it on Amazon.com but not Amazon.co.uk (or any other vod service). Anyone know how I can watch this in the UK? Thanks!
Randy_McSporran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2017   #879
Greebrun
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy_McSporran View Post
Yeah... quality of the TF aside I've been looking forward to this for ages if only for the plot. Excited to hear it's released, sad that it appears to be only in the States. I can find it on Amazon.com but not Amazon.co.uk (or any other vod service). Anyone know how I can watch this in the UK? Thanks!
According to co-director Dan Golden on Twitter, the VOD release is delayed as Sony have expressed interest in releasing it

https://twitter.com/DanGolden4/statu...91831565520896
Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2017   #880
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greebrun View Post
According to co-director Dan Golden on Twitter, the VOD release is delayed as Sony have expressed interest in releasing it

https://twitter.com/DanGolden4/statu...91831565520896
It's available to buy on iTunes for me. Maybe when you click on it, it stops you from completing the purchase?
Thrillerboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2017   #881
trc071880
Frequent Poster

yea its on mine too..but i dont feel like spending more money to be dissapointed..again :P
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2017   #882
Davi
Process Fan

Lucky guys... im trying to purchase it but its impossible because im from spain... any solutions?
Davi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2017   #883
Mauser8mm
Process Fan

Does anybody got a 20 on dances with werewolves
Mauser8mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2017   #884
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Just finished checking out dances with werewolves on amazon. Not worth it. No on screen tf, a few seconds of nudity (butt), terrible story and bad acting. Also stupid twist ending. Save your money.

Edit: though that one butt we briefly get to see is pretty nice

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 11-02-2017 at 02:33 AM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2017   #885
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Just finished checking out dances with werewolves on amazon. Not worth it. No on screen tf, a few seconds of nudity (butt), terrible story and bad acting. Also stupid twist ending. Save your money.

Thanks for taking the hit for us, as I almost bought this movie. I’m quite surprised that there’s not at least a shot of a girl’s chest, especially given the scene in the trailer that seems to be mimicking the infamous robe-ripping scene from the otherwise dreadful “Howling 2.”
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2017   #886
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post

So, as expected . Thanks for the review!!
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2017   #887
Mr.sandman
Process Fan

Its like a curse no pun intended that a good female werewolf movie cannot be made
Mr.sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2017   #888
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
Thanks for taking the hit for us, as I almost bought this movie. I’m quite surprised that there’s not at least a shot of a girl’s chest, especially given the scene in the trailer that seems to be mimicking the infamous robe-ripping scene from the otherwise dreadful “Howling 2.”
I know right? When I saw her about to remove the robe I thought something awesome was about to happen... but no they instantly cut to a rear shot and we watch the robe fall away to reveal a nice butt. That's the only enjoyable few seconds of the movie. The transformation is offscreen.

We're just going to have to enjoy the female werewolf content in older 80s movies or the content created within the community. Almost everything else is going to be a disappointment.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote